Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite game character!!!!!!

Go down 
+6
Samoisback1
gggfrt
Saint570
death_unites_us
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
Michael45
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

Favourite game character!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Favourite game character!!!!!!   Favourite game character!!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:47 am

So guys, whats your favourite game character. I would have to say .... Solid Snake (in Super smash bros)he was such a bad-ass. There are many others i could have chosen. This topic is just based of opinion. Wink
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"
Favourite game character!!!!!! Default6

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game character!!!!!!   Favourite game character!!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:16 am

A MUDKIP!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game character!!!!!!   Favourite game character!!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:40 am

Michael45 wrote:
Solid Snake (in Super smash bros)

wtf?

Anyways, I love a lot of characters, so it's too hard to choose one favorite. My favorite used to always be Sephiroth from FF7, but everybody likes him, so it's lame to choose him. Still, I always loved his character, not just because he has a long sword and kills people, but for his actual personality and how his story unfolds.

Most of my favorite characters come from Final Fantasy, like Vivi Freya Kefka Kuja and RedXIII.

Other games...hmm...I'd have to think about it more, but off the top of my head I like Kratos, Riku from KH, Drake was kinda cool from Uncharted, and I also liked Ryan from Bioshock.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game character!!!!!!   Favourite game character!!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:06 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Michael45 wrote:

wtf?

Anyways, I love a lot of characters, so it's too hard to choose one favorite. My favorite used to always be Sephiroth from FF7, but everybody likes him, so it's lame to choose him. Still, I always loved his character, not just because he has a long sword and kills people, but for his actual personality and how his story unfolds.

Most of my favorite characters come from Final Fantasy, like Vivi Freya Kefka Kuja and RedXIII.

Other games...hmm...I'd have to think about it more, but off the top of my head I like Kratos, Riku from KH, Drake was kinda cool from Uncharted, and I also liked Ryan from Bioshock.

KITTY GOT WET. You should just get Uc2 and platinum it Razz I'VE DONE IT so you'll be able to easily.

but yes how the hell can you like snake cause he's in smash bros? the reason he's my favourite is well because i've grew up playing those games and thats what got me talent at playing games and he's old... nuff' said.

Yeah.. "he's ancient" Neutral
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game character!!!!!!   Favourite game character!!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:34 pm

Saint570 wrote:

KITTY GOT WET. You should just get Uc2 and platinum it Razz I'VE DONE IT so you'll be able to easily.

but yes how the hell can you like snake cause he's in smash bros? the reason he's my favourite is well because i've grew up playing those games and thats what got me talent at playing games and he's old... nuff'

*cough* Gordon Freeman *cough*
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game character!!!!!!   Favourite game character!!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:55 pm

gggfrt wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

but yes how the hell can you like snake cause he's in smash bros? the reason he's my favourite is well because i've grew up playing those games and thats what got me talent at playing games and he's old... nuff'

*cough* Gordon Freeman *cough*

Sorry i cant hear what your saying. your lips dont appear to be moving, Gordon.
Back to top Go down
Samoisback1
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game character!!!!!!   Favourite game character!!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:01 pm

Ur mum
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game character!!!!!!   Favourite game character!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:53 am

Your Mum? Really? God Sake.
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game character!!!!!!   Favourite game character!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:34 pm

Link back in the day.

Nowadays...I would say Nathan Drake, but lately, games have been cutting down on characters and have been allowing the player to play as themselves, so maybe I can make the argument and say myself?
Honestly, I haven't truly found someone I can play as that gets me into the game more, it's usually another character in the game or the villian. Maybe I'm a bad guy at heart. O_o
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game character!!!!!!   Favourite game character!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:43 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Michael45 wrote:

wtf?

A man chooses
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game character!!!!!!   Favourite game character!!!!!! EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:57 am

gggfrt wrote:

A man chooses

Epic Win.
Back to top Go down
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
Zizzy626

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game character!!!!!!   Favourite game character!!!!!! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:50 pm

Umm... Probably Desmond from Assassins Creed, 1&2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game character!!!!!!   Favourite game character!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:53 am

Zizzy626 wrote:
Umm... Probably Desmond from Assassins Creed, 1&2
I agree
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game character!!!!!!   Favourite game character!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:08 am

i like ghost from mw2 and OMFG IT MRAWESOME YOU LIKE CAKE WOW YOUR SO COOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game character!!!!!!   Favourite game character!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:14 am

wilzoe wrote:
I agree to that to
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game character!!!!!!   Favourite game character!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:26 am

OMFG HE AGREED
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game character!!!!!!   Favourite game character!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:42 am

Wilzoe has a new idol.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game character!!!!!!   Favourite game character!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:06 am

wilzoe wrote:

I LIKE GAZ FROM COD4 HA IN YOUR FACE BIATCH
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game character!!!!!!   Favourite game character!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:38 pm

gggfrt wrote:
Wilzoe has a new idol.
I Sure Hope so.......
Back to top Go down
Blink
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game character!!!!!!   Favourite game character!!!!!! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:46 pm

Favourite game character!!!!!! Callofdutyworldatwarxbo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game character!!!!!!   Favourite game character!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite game character!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1