The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26346 posts and counting!

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

I just had to tell you.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

PostSubject: Re: I just had to tell you.   Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:10 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
jacobgourlay wrote:
dnt forget heartbeat sensors and overpowered far range shotguns

I've always wondered what the big deal was about heartbeat sensors.

On my "THE MOST BULLSHIT SEMTEX EVER!" video, I had a heartbeat because I was new to the game and was trying it out, and I have gotten a ridiculous amount of "Well you deserved is cuz you were using the heartbeat sensor and thats for NOOBS and QUEERS and PONY KILLERS."

What's the big deal? If you use a heartbeat sensor you are looking at it constantly, taking your eyes off of what's in front of you. That leaves you open to be killed. However if you use it wisely, you can kill some hidden away campers. I don't see any injustice in that.

And it can backfire because alot of people use ninja so you trust your heartbeat sensor and it gets you killed.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: I just had to tell you.   Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:30 am

Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
jacobgourlay wrote:

On my "THE MOST BULLSHIT SEMTEX EVER!" video, I had a heartbeat because I was new to the game and was trying it out, and I have gotten a ridiculous amount of "Well you deserved is cuz you were using the heartbeat sensor and thats for NOOBS and QUEERS and PONY KILLERS."

What's the big deal? If you use a heartbeat sensor you are looking at it constantly, taking your eyes off of what's in front of you. That leaves you open to be killed. However if you use it wisely, you can kill some hidden away campers. I don't see any injustice in that.

And it can backfire because alot of people use ninja so you trust your heartbeat sensor and it gets you killed.

saint you know when people are sniping about 80% use steady aim so if you see snipers just use heartbeat
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

PostSubject: Re: I just had to tell you.   Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:35 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
jacobgourlay wrote:

saint you know when people are sniping about 80% use steady aim so if you see snipers just use heartbeat

I always use Ninja on snipers... do you ever watch mw2 sniper gameplays lol? everyone does.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: I just had to tell you.   Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:40 am

Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
jacobgourlay wrote:

I always use Ninja on snipers... do you ever watch mw2 sniper gameplays lol? everyone does.

no not everyone spectate all the little kids with all the tryhard sniper names like xzr_pure-skilzz_rzx w/e but they never use ninja & i always use to use ninja but then i started using rafficas so i put steady aim on because the crosshairs are really fat
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

PostSubject: Re: I just had to tell you.   Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:43 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
jacobgourlay wrote:

no not everyone spectate all the little kids with all the tryhard sniper names like xzr_pure-skilzz_rzx w/e but they never use ninja & i always use to use ninja but then i started using rafficas so i put steady aim on because the crosshairs are really fat

Everyone who has sniper in name or tag never snipes... lol.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: I just had to tell you.   Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:44 am

Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
jacobgourlay wrote:

thats a effing lie
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

PostSubject: Re: I just had to tell you.   Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:45 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
jacobgourlay wrote:

thats a effing lie

No. I join a game and theres a guy "iiPr0ZSnYPeSlIKEZ0RZ" and he using mp5k.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: I just had to tell you.   Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:46 am

Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
jacobgourlay wrote:

thats a effing lie

theres a thing called challanges isnt there
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

PostSubject: Re: I just had to tell you.   Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:49 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
jacobgourlay wrote:

thats a effing lie

theres a thing called challanges isnt there

Challang...a...s??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just had to tell you.   

Back to top Go down

I just had to tell you.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Gaming :: The Call of Duty Franchise-
Jump to: