The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26346 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 4-8Court Is Out Of Session

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:41 pm

4-8Court is currently out of session. If you have a case you would like to present, read the rules below, and then post it here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4-8Court is now in session. Judge death presiding.

It's come to my attention that some people can't get along here on the forums. Sure, I could just ban one of the two and move on, but I don't play that game here. So I've come up with a better solution.

This is the 4-8Court. If you have a problem with somebody else on the forums, you can bring the here, to the 4-8Court, where all bias is set aside for a simple answer. Failure to show up in court will result in several punishments at my disposal. Also, if I find it necessary, I can sentence you to court. This court can also be used as a ban court, where a jury of your peers will decide whether or not you stay or go.

The 4-8Court rules are as follows:
I will start off each case with an opening gesture. From there, both participants will give their side of the story in ONE POST. If you have something else to say, edit your first post, but do not get into a fight with the other participant. The post is to give your side of the story, not to bicker.

From there I will reply to the pleads, and then the audience (the rest of you guys) will give comments. We will then go from there, depending on what happens.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.


Last edited by death_unites_us on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:24 am

CSI:4-8!!!!!!!!!! Cool


PART I


Well i’ll just start from the beginning. It started with the facebook thing and i made a little joke about that. Then solid got angry and i told him i was sorry, which i’ve now found out he never accepted since he’s never liked me. Anyways there was a few pm’s at that time like.
“You need to learn some manners you rude *censored*.” - First mail from me. And if you don’t think so, try and remember when all he did was complain about our advice when we tried to help him.
“dude *censored* YOU YOU *censored* FAGGOT.. Im so tired of your stupid bullshit!! My life is going to *censored* *censored* and I dont need to deal with little *censored* kids like you!! if I ever meet you.. well lets say you better hope I dont.. because Ill put you in a *censored* hospital.. so SHUT THE *censored* UP!! and take your own advice you tool.” – The reply. I’m very scared : L
“Dont cry” – What i sent back
“stfu// and I recommend you get a life...” – reply.
“i reccomend you get a girlfriend. because you have lots of problems and that would NOT be one of them...

Oh wait... it is... sorry... elllipses man...” – Harsh, but not as if i have got nice mails of him either.
“I have one unlike you you little douchbag... so stfu” – reply.
“Nice comeback Very Happy getting owned by someone whos younger than you xD

hhahahah fail.” - what i said.
“dude.. Im so done with you.. think whatever you want.. I really dont care”

End part 1
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:30 am

PART II

I SENT THIS >

subject was i still hate you.

lulz jk. i'm hosting some games check out the 4-8mod in cod4 section and you can play if you want so i can get to know you abit better Very Happy - I tried to be friends and he didnt even like me even then because he admitted he didnt in a mail he sent which you'll see in a min.

so reply was fine just my ps3s are fried need them repaired.

And then all was fine till joke. then i got this pm.

You should really learn to shut your *censored* mouth.

One of these days your gonna get beat the *censored* up because you cant SHUT UP.

and btw.. its a little more serious when its my gf.. not death deleting you off PSN WHO *censored* CARES.

whoopdie *censored* doo.. either way.. how did that have anything to do with it anyway? - what he said.

The difference is you expect people to listen to you about your girlfriend when no one cares and i did not. Anyways come shut me up. your all talk mate - my reply.

dude leave my girlfriend out of this what did she have to do with *censored* anything?

and I dont care enough to beat the *censored* out of a little kid.. grow up - He said.

my final reply was this

You know, your such an ass. i tried to joke with you and you couldnt take it. and yes i couldnt take a joke so i went mad like you. then you send me a private mail trying to tell me to shut up and you have to take everything so seriously then i just joke with the sig and then you just cried about that too. then you go and say we arent friends. but face it. you've never liked me anyway.

then you go and say we arent friends. but face it. you've never liked me anyway.


your point? and no.. you werent joling you were being a smartass.. and I dont put up with *censored* from little kids. period. - the last reply.

Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:57 am

I have a lot to say to that, but we'll let solid reply first.

Solid, your reply?

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-11-05
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:27 am

To me hes annoying *censored*. and hes a smartass. like I said. people like him get beaten up on a regular basis because they cant learn to shut their mouth. period.
and what happened to PM's? I mean they are called PRIVATE MESSAGES.. not Please come and read's


ok. "I was trying to joke with you" my ass.. you were being a smartass, period.

The rest of it.. mostly I was already irritated and you werent helping any, so, I reamed you out.

And when you talk about my gf that really pisses me off. so for future reference.. STFU about my gf.

idk what else. so there I guess..
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 20
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:02 am

Ok im saint570 lawyer Solid i have right to note down what you write what can be rude, racism, evil, epig etc etc so now then who is your lawyer because your lawyer is crap because im the damn best fine lawyer is the world so ha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-11-05
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:04 am

is there really any need for this stupid crap. I mean really? come on
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:05 am

Agreed...
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 20
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:09 am

Why yes there is for justice for saint570 lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:39 am

solidshark91493 wrote:
To me hes annoying *censored*. and hes a smartass. like I said. people like him get beaten up on a regular basis because they cant learn to shut their mouth. period.
and what happened to PM's? I mean they are called PRIVATE MESSAGES.. not Please come and read's


ok. "I was trying to joke with you" my ass.. you were being a smartass, period.

The rest of it.. mostly I was already irritated and you werent helping any, so, I reamed you out.

And when you talk about my gf that really pisses me off. so for future reference.. STFU about my gf.

idk what else. so there I guess..

hahaha beat up on a regular basis? nah mate. three of my mates are considerd hardest in my year and one of them is my best mate and he thinks i'm as good a fighter as him so yeah. and tbh i bet your a lil girl irl Razz
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-11-05
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:44 am

Saint570 wrote:
solidshark91493 wrote:
To me hes annoying *censored*. and hes a smartass. like I said. people like him get beaten up on a regular basis because they cant learn to shut their mouth. period.
and what happened to PM's? I mean they are called PRIVATE MESSAGES.. not Please come and read's


ok. "I was trying to joke with you" my ass.. you were being a smartass, period.

The rest of it.. mostly I was already irritated and you werent helping any, so, I reamed you out.

And when you talk about my gf that really pisses me off. so for future reference.. STFU about my gf.

idk what else. so there I guess..

hahaha beat up on a regular basis? nah mate. three of my mates are considerd hardest in my year and one of them is my best mate and he thinks i'm as good a fighter as him so yeah. and tbh i bet your a lil girl irl Razz

My point exactly.. smartass. people who say things like that tend to get beaten up pretty quickly..
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:00 am

This may seem extremely hypocritical but nobody I supposed to reply until death has, and you two aren't supposed to fight like this. Please, let deaths judgment pass.
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-11-05
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:25 am

personally. Im good. this can be over.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:50 am

solidshark91493 wrote:
personally. Im good. this can be over.

OBJECTION, sorry i always wanted to say that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Blink
4-8Member
4-8Member


Posts : 316
Join date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:08 pm

I probably should not stick my head into this small misunderstanding between these two members but I'll do it anyways.

Simple solution: ignore each other

1. It's a solution and it's better than nothing.
2. It works because there will be no more arguing, just as long as the two follow the plan.
3. The rest of the members on the site won't have to deal with the madness that the two have caused between each other.

The ban hammer will do no good in this situation because both members are avid members of the site and banning one will just cause an uproar because there will be supporters, even if the supporters support both sides.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:23 pm

Blink wrote:
I probably should not stick my head into this small misunderstanding between these two members but I'll do it anyways.

Simple solution: ignore each other

1. It's a solution and it's better than nothing.
2. It works because there will be no more arguing, just as long as the two follow the plan.
3. The rest of the members on the site won't have to deal with the madness that the two have caused between each other.

The ban hammer will do no good in this situation because both members are avid members of the site and banning one will just cause an uproar because there will be supporters, even if the supporters support both sides.

That was my original plan, but of course that never works.

And that is why I did this, because I couldn't find myself banning these two, unless this just gets out of hand.

Anyways, since wilzoe ruined this (yes wilzoe, im blaming you, the rules were quite simple and you blew it) let me just say that although I don't want to give up on you two, there's really nothing else to say. Neither of you honestly have an argument. It's obviously just petty arguing because neither of you want to admit that you are immature.

If the arguments were actually about something, that would be a different story. However, you two argue about nothing. So, I'm just going to the rulebook on this one: No fighting. You choose to fight and I'll delete your post and give you a notice. That's just how it's going to be.

Case closed.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 20
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:46 pm

Ok death soz
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2513
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:33 pm

sorry for interrupting here, i know it's case closed, but you can ban me for this, death.

solid, you're a nice guy, but you're ill tempered, as soon as someone says something you can't handle, you have to make an obvious american city point like ' you could get beaten up for that' which is one of those smart-ass i'm better than you remarks. chill, coolddown, and let it go. be yourself. other than that you're awesome.
saint, you're a great friend to talk to, and we have a lot of things in common as far as i'm concerned so my say might be underestimateed by the followerd of sir [solidshark in instance] BUT. just like me, you complain too much, and have a quite...erm... BIG MOUTH. there. can you see how a reaction with a big mouth can create a chain-reaction toward someone like shark?

example:

shark type [1] : blah blah blah nice stuff
saint type [2] : blah blah lol wtf you suck.
[1] : hey wtf i beat you up if you real here blah blah gtfo.
[2] : ??!?!?!?!!>>>>>>> GTFO.
[1] +++===[][][] zap.
[2] meh. go * yourself.
[1] grrrr...
[2] lol grgrr.

see?

wilzoe, you're still a prick... but somehow a likeable one.

and now... i'm off again.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:11 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
sorry for interrupting here, i know it's case closed, but you can ban me for this, death.

solid, you're a nice guy, but you're ill tempered, as soon as someone says something you can't handle, you have to make an obvious american city point like ' you could get beaten up for that' which is one of those smart-ass i'm better than you remarks. chill, coolddown, and let it go. be yourself. other than that you're awesome.
saint, you're a great friend to talk to, and we have a lot of things in common as far as i'm concerned so my say might be underestimateed by the followerd of sir [solidshark in instance] BUT. just like me, you complain too much, and have a quite...erm... BIG MOUTH. there. can you see how a reaction with a big mouth can create a chain-reaction toward someone like shark?

example:

shark type [1] : blah blah blah nice stuff
saint type [2] : blah blah lol wtf you suck.
[1] : hey wtf i beat you up if you real here blah blah gtfo.
[2] : ??!?!?!?!!>>>>>>> GTFO.
[1] +++===[][][] zap.
[2] meh. go * yourself.
[1] grrrr...
[2] lol grgrr.

Fcking win, imma sorry for delte you kay? D:

see?

wilzoe, you're still a prick... but somehow a likeable one.

and now... i'm off again.

WIN. Imma sorry for delete you kay :*(
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:46 am

Bloodharbringer wrote:

shark type [1] : blah blah blah nice stuff
saint type [2] : blah blah lol wtf you suck.

That was epic win.

Bloodharbringer wrote:

and now... i'm off again.

And that ruined it.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2513
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:52 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:

shark type [1] : blah blah blah nice stuff
saint type [2] : blah blah lol wtf you suck.

That was epic win.

Bloodharbringer wrote:

and now... i'm off again.

And that ruined it.

nah i said that because i usually say it, and becausse i was being yelled at by a girl.

never let the girls waiting.
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-11-05
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:58 am

Why dude. they always keep US waiting lol
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:16 am

solidshark91493 wrote:
Why dude. they always keep US waiting lol

That is possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read. You deserve to be single forever.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-11-05
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:24 am

jokes bro.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:00 am

solidshark91493 wrote:
jokes bro.

Right back at ya ;P

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 4-8Court Is Out Of Session   

Back to top Go down
 
4-8Court Is Out Of Session
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Selenium RC; Permission denied on session.([error] Element not found ")
» Could not start Selenium session: Connection timed out: connect
» Selenium not able to open browser session
» Clearing selenium session
» How to test the session timeout of a web application

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: General Chat-
Jump to: