The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26347 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 OMFG OMFG OMFG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jacobgourlay
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 215
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 18
Location : Glasgow, Scotland

PostSubject: OMFG OMFG OMFG   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:28 pm

omg omg omg, so i playin a ffa in salvage booster hunting i fnd some boosters and kill them over and over so i was at the game winner and noticed i had a care pak so i went to the spot the boosters were at and put it down and i then started shootin like hell hopin somone would come and it happnd the impossible( for me )i got DROPPIN CRATES , ino this is a bit unbelievable and ino no of u will believe me but i no i did droppin crates
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG   Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:22 pm

jacobgourlay wrote:
omg omg omg, so i playin a ffa in salvage booster hunting i fnd some boosters and kill them over and over so i was at the game winner and noticed i had a care pak so i went to the spot the boosters were at and put it down and i then started shootin like hell hopin somone would come and it happnd the impossible( for me )i got DROPPIN CRATES , ino this is a bit unbelievable and ino no of u will believe me but i no i did droppin crates

i dont belive u :-D jk i boosted dropping crates back when 3rd person cage match was out when i 1st got my ps3 but i might try get it again anyone wanna trap people in search with riot sheilds
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG   Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:43 pm

It's believable, that challenge isn't impossible, my friend has gotten it multiple times on Domination and in random TDM. It's hilarious though.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
jacobgourlay
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 215
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 18
Location : Glasgow, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG   Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:39 am

joey does jk mean just jokin or wat
thx madmike
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:32 am

jacobgourlay wrote:
joey does jk mean just jokin or wat
thx madmike

joking : )
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
jacobgourlay
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 215
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 18
Location : Glasgow, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG   Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:33 am

Oh thx then
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 19
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG   Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:02 am

I ... I ... don't think you lie. So i believe you but you said Peep was in the match. It was ffa, 1person per party. Explain how peep was in the match.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG   Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:08 am

Michael45 wrote:
I ... I ... don't think you lie. So i believe you but you said Peep was in the match. It was ffa, 1person per party. Explain how peep was in the match.

i think you already know Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 19
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG   Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:09 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Michael45 wrote:
I ... I ... don't think you lie. So i believe you but you said Peep was in the match. It was ffa, 1person per party. Explain how peep was in the match.

i think you already know Rolling Eyes

lol, yes i have an idea!
Back to top Go down
thomsonsnipes
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 564
Join date : 2010-05-14
Age : 18
Location : Why do u want to kinow?

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:20 pm

hmmmmm......ehh, is this true Jake?
Back to top Go down
Firefox
New User
New User
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:29 pm

BOOSTER
Back to top Go down
jacobgourlay
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 215
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 18
Location : Glasgow, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:45 pm

ye me and peep were booster hunting i boosted it 1st time but yesterday was legit, ye its true matt
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG   Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:42 pm

Firefox wrote:
BOOSTER


_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
thomsonsnipes
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 564
Join date : 2010-05-14
Age : 18
Location : Why do u want to kinow?

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:22 pm

well nice!
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG   Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:42 am

jacobgourlay wrote:
ye me and peep were booster hunting i boosted it 1st time but yesterday was legit, ye its true matt

-_- L I E S
-_- B U L L S H I T
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 19
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG   Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:49 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
jacobgourlay wrote:
ye me and peep were booster hunting i boosted it 1st time but yesterday was legit, ye its true matt

-_- L I E S
-_- B U L L S H I T


I believe the droppin' crates thing but the booster hunting? Eh hem, more like boosting. Cmon people, booster hunting is sooo 2months ago. lol!
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG   Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:10 am

Michael45 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
jacobgourlay wrote:
ye me and peep were booster hunting i boosted it 1st time but yesterday was legit, ye its true matt

-_- L I E S
-_- B U L L S H I T


I believe the droppin' crates thing but the booster hunting? Eh hem, more like boosting. Cmon people, booster hunting is sooo 2months ago. lol!

i still booster hunt i get in barebones with 7 boosters and f*** them up
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
jacobgourlay
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 215
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 18
Location : Glasgow, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG   Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:24 am

thx matt , joey get a grip man
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG   Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:31 am

jacobgourlay wrote:
thx matt , joey get a grip man

ok mr.fake
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 19
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG   Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:25 am

jacobgourlay wrote:
thx matt , joey get a grip man

Get a grip of what?
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG   Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:41 am

Michael45 wrote:
jacobgourlay wrote:
thx matt , joey get a grip man

Get a grip of what?

Your Spas's attachment.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG   Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:46 am

Saint570 wrote:
Michael45 wrote:
jacobgourlay wrote:
thx matt , joey get a grip man

Get a grip of what?

Your Spas's attachment.

i HAVE EXTENDED MAGS ITS A BEAST
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 19
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:01 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Michael45 wrote:
jacobgourlay wrote:
thx matt , joey get a grip man

Get a grip of what?

Your Spas's attachment.

i HAVE EXTENDED MAGS ITS A BEAST

grip owns extended mags.
Back to top Go down
thomsonsnipes
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 564
Join date : 2010-05-14
Age : 18
Location : Why do u want to kinow?

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG   Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:12 pm

yes, i agre Mikes
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 19
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG   Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:43 pm

thomsonsnipes wrote:
yes, i agre Mikes

O.O oh do you? u agre? Laughing joke Wink I agree with myself aswell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG   

Back to top Go down
 
OMFG OMFG OMFG
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Gaming :: The Call of Duty Franchise-
Jump to: