Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LocoCola
4-8Member
4-8Member
LocoCola

Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.  Empty
PostSubject: Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.    Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.  EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:31 pm

Hey guys it's Loco here. Now almost everyone hates Modern Warfare 2. Some people have sold it. Some have ran over it. And some still have it. And the people that still have it usually cuss at their tv when they play it until they lose their voice. Well you can end that by reading this tutorial. P.S their is a secret step at the end of this guide.

1; Mess around: Use riot shields in SnD or just do retarted things like playing with rpgs or shooting your teammates in hardcore. What ever makes the game fun, do it, cuz thats what games are meant for, fun.

2: Dont try to be rambo: If you are trying to go for a nuke, yet you cant and you are getting frustrated from trying to get it, then stop. Just dont try to get a nuke, maybe try for EMPs, then go try for a nuke.

3: Play with friends: Playing with friends helps tremendously, you can talk to them instead of freaking out, also they can watch your back so you can play better which equals more happiness.

4: Play search and destroy, there is less BS. 'Nuff Said.

Well guys I'm kinda running out of time here i may update this guide but I need to go quickly.

P.S: The Secret Step ISSSSSS: Play CoD4.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.  Default6
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.    Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.  EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:38 pm

LocoCola wrote:
Hey guys it's Loco here. Now almost everyone hates Modern Warfare 2. Some people have sold it. Some have ran over it. And some still have it. And the people that still have it usually cuss at their tv when they play it until they lose their voice. Well you can end that by reading this tutorial. P.S their is a secret step at the end of this guide.

1; Mess around: Use riot shields in SnD or just do retarted things like playing with rpgs or shooting your teammates in hardcore. What ever makes the game fun, do it, cuz thats what games are meant for, fun.

2: Dont try to be rambo: If you are trying to go for a nuke, yet you cant and you are getting frustrated from trying to get it, then stop. Just dont try to get a nuke, maybe try for EMPs, then go try for a nuke.

3: Play with friends: Playing with friends helps tremendously, you can talk to them instead of freaking out, also they can watch your back so you can play better which equals more happiness.

4: Play search and destroy, there is less BS. 'Nuff Said.

Well guys I'm kinda running out of time here i may update this guide but I need to go quickly.

P.S: The Secret Step ISSSSSS: Play CoD4.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.    Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.  EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:14 pm

i saw that time ago and zzy ur just coppying off me i always mess about
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
Zizzy626

PostSubject: Re: Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.    Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.  EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:26 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.    Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.  EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:29 pm

Zizzy626 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:

sorry i get confused between u and loco cola sometimes sorry lol
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.    Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.  EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:47 pm

If a guy needs to stomp on a game disc, fail to snap something fragile, and throw into some trees because he sucks at it or just bought it because all the cool kids were doing it then he needs to stop playing games in general. It's not hard to not get frustrated at a game, but if you desperately want it to be something it never will be, then maybe these people deserve the frustration. If I ever get frustrated, just play something else, I hope people have more than MW2...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.    Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.  EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:11 pm

MADMike wrote:
If a guy needs to stomp on a game disc, fail to snap something fragile, and throw into some trees because he sucks at it or just bought it because all the cool kids were doing it then he needs to stop playing games in general. It's not hard to not get frustrated at a game, but if you desperately want it to be something it never will be, then maybe these people deserve the frustration. If I ever get frustrated, just play something else, I hope people have more than MW2...

um i only have 5 games 2 online mw2 and cod4 and my cod4 somtimes wont let me online
Back to top Go down
LocoCola
4-8Member
4-8Member
LocoCola

PostSubject: Re: Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.    Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.  EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:12 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:

i m not copying im just saying people should mess around
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.    Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.  EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:13 pm

MADMike wrote:

Blametruth's a pro. and snapping mw2 is hard. trust me. i have 2 because i broke one of them. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.    Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Gaming :: The Call of Duty Franchise-
Jump to: