The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26347 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LocoCola
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 173
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.    Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:31 pm

Hey guys it's Loco here. Now almost everyone hates Modern Warfare 2. Some people have sold it. Some have ran over it. And some still have it. And the people that still have it usually cuss at their tv when they play it until they lose their voice. Well you can end that by reading this tutorial. P.S their is a secret step at the end of this guide.

1; Mess around: Use riot shields in SnD or just do retarted things like playing with rpgs or shooting your teammates in hardcore. What ever makes the game fun, do it, cuz thats what games are meant for, fun.

2: Dont try to be rambo: If you are trying to go for a nuke, yet you cant and you are getting frustrated from trying to get it, then stop. Just dont try to get a nuke, maybe try for EMPs, then go try for a nuke.

3: Play with friends: Playing with friends helps tremendously, you can talk to them instead of freaking out, also they can watch your back so you can play better which equals more happiness.

4: Play search and destroy, there is less BS. 'Nuff Said.

Well guys I'm kinda running out of time here i may update this guide but I need to go quickly.

P.S: The Secret Step ISSSSSS: Play CoD4.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.    Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:38 pm

LocoCola wrote:
Hey guys it's Loco here. Now almost everyone hates Modern Warfare 2. Some people have sold it. Some have ran over it. And some still have it. And the people that still have it usually cuss at their tv when they play it until they lose their voice. Well you can end that by reading this tutorial. P.S their is a secret step at the end of this guide.

1; Mess around: Use riot shields in SnD or just do retarted things like playing with rpgs or shooting your teammates in hardcore. What ever makes the game fun, do it, cuz thats what games are meant for, fun.

2: Dont try to be rambo: If you are trying to go for a nuke, yet you cant and you are getting frustrated from trying to get it, then stop. Just dont try to get a nuke, maybe try for EMPs, then go try for a nuke.

3: Play with friends: Playing with friends helps tremendously, you can talk to them instead of freaking out, also they can watch your back so you can play better which equals more happiness.

4: Play search and destroy, there is less BS. 'Nuff Said.

Well guys I'm kinda running out of time here i may update this guide but I need to go quickly.

P.S: The Secret Step ISSSSSS: Play CoD4.



Smile
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.    Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:14 pm

i saw that time ago and zzy ur just coppying off me i always mess about
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 20
Location : yo

PostSubject: Re: Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.    Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:26 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
i saw that time ago and zzy ur just coppying off me i always mess about
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.    Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:29 pm

Zizzy626 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
i saw that time ago and zzy ur just coppying off me i always mess about

sorry i get confused between u and loco cola sometimes sorry lol
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.    Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:47 pm

If a guy needs to stomp on a game disc, fail to snap something fragile, and throw into some trees because he sucks at it or just bought it because all the cool kids were doing it then he needs to stop playing games in general. It's not hard to not get frustrated at a game, but if you desperately want it to be something it never will be, then maybe these people deserve the frustration. If I ever get frustrated, just play something else, I hope people have more than MW2...

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.    Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:11 pm

MADMike wrote:
If a guy needs to stomp on a game disc, fail to snap something fragile, and throw into some trees because he sucks at it or just bought it because all the cool kids were doing it then he needs to stop playing games in general. It's not hard to not get frustrated at a game, but if you desperately want it to be something it never will be, then maybe these people deserve the frustration. If I ever get frustrated, just play something else, I hope people have more than MW2...

um i only have 5 games 2 online mw2 and cod4 and my cod4 somtimes wont let me online
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
LocoCola
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 173
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.    Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:12 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
i saw that time ago and zzy ur just coppying off me i always mess about

i m not copying im just saying people should mess around
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.    Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:13 pm

MADMike wrote:
If a guy needs to stomp on a game disc, fail to snap something fragile, and throw into some trees because he sucks at it or just bought it because all the cool kids were doing it then he needs to stop playing games in general. It's not hard to not get frustrated at a game, but if you desperately want it to be something it never will be, then maybe these people deserve the frustration. If I ever get frustrated, just play something else, I hope people have more than MW2...

Blametruth's a pro. and snapping mw2 is hard. trust me. i have 2 because i broke one of them. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.    

Back to top Go down
 
Loco's Guide To Be Less Frustrated in MW2.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Really, really frustrated right now- need some advice and vent
» Frustrated- dissappointing Dr. apointment
» Frustrated by Aphasia
» Selenium installation guide for java.
» Your Ultimate WinReducer 7 Guide

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Gaming :: The Call of Duty Franchise-
Jump to: