Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
solidshark91493

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Empty
PostSubject: Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look   Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:51 am

EDIT. Fixed it.. lol

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Dsc03594t.th
Inside of the top half of the case.

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Dsc03593a.th
Inside and the cover.

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Dsc03592f.th
Top with cover.

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Dsc03591.th
Top without cover.

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Dsc03590v.th
Bottom half of the case.

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Dsc03589m.th
Again.

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Dsc03588p.th
Top of the fan assembly.

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Dsc03587lr.th
Bottom of the fan assembly.

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Dsc03585.th
Blu-Ray drive with power switch next to it for sizing.

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Dsc03586b.th
Underside of the B-drive.

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Dsc03584d.th
Blu-Ray drive.

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Dsc03582l.th
Top of HDD.

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Dsc03583o.th
Bottom of HDD.

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Dsc03580y.th
Underside of top motherboard plate.

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Dsc03579f.th
Topside of upper motherboard plate with clamps.

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Dsc03578o.th
Topside of upper motherboard plate without clamps.

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Dsc03577k.th
Underside of bottom motherboard plate.

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Dsc03574z.th
Top side of the lower motherboard plate.

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Dsc03573k.th
Underside of the board with the power button.

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Dsc03572a.th
Top side of said board.

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Dsc03571.th
Turned around. should be able to see "power" and "eject" tabs

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Dsc03570.th
Back peice of the case.

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Dsc03569x.th
Board with wire and little board attached

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Dsc03568k.th
I think This is the wireless board.. or the little cable that is the wireless part.

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Dsc03567g.th
Bottom of wireless board.

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Dsc03566e.th
Top of wireless board.

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Dsc03565.th
Power unit

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Dsc03564wi.th
Again.

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Dsc03563.th
Top of the motherboard from the front side.

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Dsc03562y.th
Underside of the motherboard from the back.

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Dsc03561u.th
Power supply and switch.

Last edited by solidshark91493 on Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look   Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:19 am

wow WTF that hurt my head
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
solidshark91493

PostSubject: Re: Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look   Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:33 pm

XD yeah my bad.
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Default6
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look   Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:52 pm

You killed it!! And then ripped it to shreds! You cold-hearted bastard!!!

Now that that's out of the way, that was pretty cool to see how much is in our rape systems.
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
solidshark91493

PostSubject: Re: Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look   Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:22 am

lol it was already dead... wanna see? actually I have a video.. here:

Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look   Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:41 am

Wow your PS3 has the matrix
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
gggfrt
"gg"
Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Default6
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look   Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:48 am

I seriously want that controller.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look   Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:56 am

solidshark91493 wrote:
Yeah I know a bunch of the labels are on the wrong pictures.. Ill fix it.. Im too tired atm..

You say that a lot. I feel like you should just wait until you are awake enough to post in the first place.

Anyways awesome pictures, good work here Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
solidshark91493

PostSubject: Re: Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look   Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:08 am

Nah man Im usually wide awake.. but I felt lazy today.. I started to fix it then my internet closed.. and I was like.. CRAP.. ehh idk I'll do iit later.. XD

Anyway thx!
When I get my thermal paste I'll take pictures of the whole rebuild process as well, but maybe another thread for that lol
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
solidshark91493

PostSubject: Re: Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look   Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:30 am

Edit! fixed it! and Ill make a lil video of that controller just cuz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look   Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look Empty

Back to top Go down

Ever wondered what the inside of your PS3 looked like? Well I'll show you. have a look
Page 1 of 1