The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26347 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 GUN REQUEST LIST

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 20
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: GUN REQUEST LIST   Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:55 pm

GUN REQUEST LIST......

MG4 - Thermal - Zizzy (done)
MP5K - Akimbo/Silencer - Joey (done)
MG4 - Silencer/Heartbeat - gggfrt (done)
F2000 - Acog/Silencer - MADMike (done)
M21 - MrBadAssAssassin
F2000 - Thermal/Shoty - Locacola
Riot - Not really retarded - Joey
Uzi - Thermal - gggfrt
Vector - Akimbo - Mikes
MP5K - Thermal/Rapid - Saint

Any others ???


Last edited by wilzoe on Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: GUN REQUEST LIST   Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:24 am

uzi thermal
g18 holo
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: GUN REQUEST LIST   Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:23 am

m9 silencer/fmj.

dead easy.
Back to top Go down
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 389
Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: GUN REQUEST LIST   Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:18 am

Mhhm,
M4A1 Shotgun (only)
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 19
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Re: GUN REQUEST LIST   Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:22 pm

vector akimbo
1887 fmj

marathon
stopping power
ninja
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: GUN REQUEST LIST   Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:27 pm

akimbo with ninja ????
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
havik97
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-06-09
Age : 19
Location : Illinois, United States

PostSubject: Re: GUN REQUEST LIST   Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:03 pm

P90 Thermal and Silencer
M1014 Silencer

Perks:
Bling
Cold Blooded
Scrambler
Back to top Go down
http://havik.me
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: GUN REQUEST LIST   Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:33 pm

does it have to be mw2 or can i do it on cod5 if i can type99 bayonet magum bandolier stopping powa extream conditioning gwar

if its for mw2 um m16 holo akimbo rafficas sohpro stopping power steady aim kill streaks pred harrier and ac130 demolition
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: GUN REQUEST LIST   Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:44 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
does it have to be mw2 or can i do it on cod5 if i can type99 bayonet magum bandolier stopping powa extream conditioning gwar

if its for mw2 um m16 holo akimbo rafficas sohpro stopping power steady aim kill streaks pred harrier and ac130 demolition
Chris smoove?
M21 silenced
M9 FMJ
Scavenger
Lightweight
Sitrep
Painkiller
Throwing knife
Flash nades
Whatever killstreak you think you'll actually get with this class.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: GUN REQUEST LIST   Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:59 pm

gggfrt wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
does it have to be mw2 or can i do it on cod5 if i can type99 bayonet magum bandolier stopping powa extream conditioning gwar

if its for mw2 um m16 holo akimbo rafficas sohpro stopping power steady aim kill streaks pred harrier and ac130 demolition
Chris smoove?
M21 silenced
M9 FMJ
Scavenger
Lightweight
Sitrep
Painkiller
Throwing knife
Flash nades
Whatever killstreak you think you'll actually get with this class.

Why did u quote me
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: GUN REQUEST LIST   Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:28 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
does it have to be mw2 or can i do it on cod5 if i can type99 bayonet magum bandolier stopping powa extream conditioning gwar

if its for mw2 um m16 holo akimbo rafficas sohpro stopping power steady aim kill streaks pred harrier and ac130 demolition
Chris smoove?
M21 silenced
M9 FMJ
Scavenger
Lightweight
Sitrep
Painkiller
Throwing knife
Flash nades
Whatever killstreak you think you'll actually get with this class.

Why did u quote me
Chris smoove uses that class.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: GUN REQUEST LIST   Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:57 am

gggfrt wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
does it have to be mw2 or can i do it on cod5 if i can type99 bayonet magum bandolier stopping powa extream conditioning gwar

if its for mw2 um m16 holo akimbo rafficas sohpro stopping power steady aim kill streaks pred harrier and ac130 demolition
Chris smoove?
M21 silenced
M9 FMJ
Scavenger
Lightweight
Sitrep
Painkiller
Throwing knife
Flash nades
Whatever killstreak you think you'll actually get with this class.

Why did u quote me
Chris smoove uses that class.

who the fucks that
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: GUN REQUEST LIST   Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:12 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
gggfrt wrote:

Chris smoove uses that class.

who the fucks that
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: GUN REQUEST LIST   Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:25 am

gggfrt wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
gggfrt wrote:

Chris smoove uses that class.

who the fucks that

he wasnt using that class
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: GUN REQUEST LIST   Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:35 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
gggfrt wrote:

Chris smoove uses that class.

who the fucks that

he wasnt using that class
It's an old video
This ones closer
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: GUN REQUEST LIST   Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:34 pm

oh but it isnt exactly the same yes i know famas and m16 are the same but its not the same gun
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: GUN REQUEST LIST   Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:11 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
oh but it isnt exactly the same yes i know famas and m16 are the same but its not the same gun
Did you watch the whole video? The famas was only like the first 30 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: GUN REQUEST LIST   Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:10 pm

gggfrt wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
oh but it isnt exactly the same yes i know famas and m16 are the same but its not the same gun
Did you watch the whole video? The famas was only like the first 30 seconds.

i did watch the vid i got bored at about 30 seconds and turned it off Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 20
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: Re: GUN REQUEST LIST   Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:43 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
oh but it isnt exactly the same yes i know famas and m16 are the same but its not the same gun
Did you watch the whole video? The famas was only like the first 30 seconds.

i did watch the vid i got bored at about 30 seconds and turned it off Very Happy

Ha FTW and FAIL lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: GUN REQUEST LIST   Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:25 pm

wilzoe wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
oh but it isnt exactly the same yes i know famas and m16 are the same but its not the same gun
Did you watch the whole video? The famas was only like the first 30 seconds.

i did watch the vid i got bored at about 30 seconds and turned it off Very Happy

Ha FTW and FAIL lol.

you cant put FTW and Fail in the same sentance
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: GUN REQUEST LIST   Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
wilzoe wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
oh but it isnt exactly the same yes i know famas and m16 are the same but its not the same gun
Did you watch the whole video? The famas was only like the first 30 seconds.

i did watch the vid i got bored at about 30 seconds and turned it off Very Happy

Ha FTW and FAIL lol.

you cant put FTW and Fail in the same sentance

He just did.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: GUN REQUEST LIST   Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:27 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
wilzoe wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
oh but it isnt exactly the same yes i know famas and m16 are the same but its not the same gun
Did you watch the whole video? The famas was only like the first 30 seconds.

i did watch the vid i got bored at about 30 seconds and turned it off Very Happy

Ha FTW and FAIL lol.

you cant put FTW and Fail in the same sentance

He just did.

no no no i like turtles your argument is invalid
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: GUN REQUEST LIST   Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:42 pm

MP5K Thermal Rapid Fire.
Stinger.
Bling
Lightweight
Scrambler.
Back to top Go down
thomsonsnipes
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 564
Join date : 2010-05-14
Age : 18
Location : Why do u want to kinow?

PostSubject: Re: GUN REQUEST LIST   Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:16 pm

Ouch!
Back to top Go down
onlyusemeHARDLINE
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2010-08-17
Age : 19
Location : Glasgow, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: GUN REQUEST LIST   Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:28 pm

riot shield wif...

perks

one man army
hardline
last stand

or.....

1.m21 acog + silencer

2.stinger

perks

bling
stopping power
commando

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mrnerdrage@Yahoo.co.uk
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: GUN REQUEST LIST   

Back to top Go down
 
GUN REQUEST LIST
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» image edit request please read
» Response_Code = -1 Error_Message = Request Error
» selecting dropdown list using selenium
» How to capture an AJAX request with SeleniumRC test?
» A list of CSS codes i need

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Gaming :: The Call of Duty Franchise-
Jump to: