Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"The Cleansing"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

"The Cleansing" Empty
PostSubject: "The Cleansing"   "The Cleansing" EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxO1Q1D32tc

No embedding, watch it on Youtube ;P

I'm very pleased with the outcome, I did what I wanted to do and that was to make a high paced uniquely sounding montage.

Not much more to say but enjoy! Smile

Last edited by death_unites_us on Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
gggfrt
"gg"
"The Cleansing" Default6
gggfrt

"The Cleansing" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Cleansing"   "The Cleansing" EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:05 pm

DONT READ UNLESS YOU WATCHED THE MONTAGE.

My reaction:

Dubstep is a plus.
It didn't feel like a death montage though. You clearly worked hard on it and the editing was awesome. The gameplay was excellent as usual, it just wasn't inspirational like almost all of your previous montages. It felt like it was full of anger and spite. If it was from any other youtuber I wouldn't have cared, because you're one of the only people I've seen who actually tries to say something with your videos. It was a good montage, but, it just didn't feel right. 8.5/10.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

"The Cleansing" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Cleansing"   "The Cleansing" EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:02 am

gggfrt wrote:
DONT READ UNLESS YOU WATCHED THE MONTAGE.

My reaction:

Dubstep is a plus.
It didn't feel like a death montage though. You clearly worked hard on it and the editing was awesome. The gameplay was excellent as usual, it just wasn't inspirational like almost all of your previous montages. It felt like it was full of anger and spite. If it was from any other youtuber I wouldn't have cared, because you're one of the only people I've seen who actually tries to say something with your videos. It was a good montage, but, it just didn't feel right. 8.5/10.

I do agree with what you said.

However, keep in mind that it was my goal to make it different. So, if you grade on how I did compared to what I wanted to do, hopefully you'd be more generous, but in general yeah, it isn't my normal montage I agree.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Sponsored content

"The Cleansing" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Cleansing"   "The Cleansing" Empty

Back to top Go down

"The Cleansing"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: death_unites_us :: Archives-
Jump to: