The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26347 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 ~4-8Otakus UNITE!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: ~4-8Otakus UNITE!!!   Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:57 am

what... no-one ? Sad

Razz if you're an otaku, adn you're proud, tell me, then we'll have a 4-8Otaku list here Very Happy

bet it's gonna be dead empty

BloodHarbringer
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: ~4-8Otakus UNITE!!!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:24 am

seriously guys... i am dissapointed.

guess i'm stuck here with nothing than call of duty playing guys and horror movie watching underage freaks.
Back to top Go down
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 20
Location : yo

PostSubject: Re: ~4-8Otakus UNITE!!!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:54 pm

I am! I Learned To draw Manga when i was 10, and now, i pretty good. and Comics Like Inuyasha and Naruto are Kickass
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: ~4-8Otakus UNITE!!!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:58 pm

I have a subscription to shonen jump, but that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: ~4-8Otakus UNITE!!!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:19 pm

Zizzy626 wrote:
I am! I Learned To draw Manga when i was 10, and now, i pretty good. and Comics Like Inuyasha and Naruto are Kickass

zizzy, your awesome <3
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: ~4-8Otakus UNITE!!!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:36 pm

Zizzy626 wrote:
I am! I Learned To draw Manga when i was 10, and now, i pretty good. and Comics Like Inuyasha and Naruto are Kickass

thanks man, that's nice, but are you otaku, do you watch the actual animes?

plus, if you like naruto shippuden, try BLEACH, it's so much more kick-ass.
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 21
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: Re: ~4-8Otakus UNITE!!!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:42 pm

Umm i dont understand WTF you are on about you guys seriously WTF is some cheinse japanies thing which i have no clue about and i dont wana know cos its weird like yu_gi_oh
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: ~4-8Otakus UNITE!!!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:00 pm

wilzoe wrote:
Umm i dont understand WTF you are on about you guys seriously WTF is some cheinse japanies thing which i have no clue about and i dont wana know cos its weird like yu_gi_oh

Bloodharbringer's "wilzoe respect" has dropped dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: ~4-8Otakus UNITE!!!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:11 pm

wilzoe wrote:
Umm i dont understand WTF you are on about you guys seriously WTF is some cheinse japanies thing which i have no clue about and i dont wana know cos its weird like yu_gi_oh

wtf yu-gi-oh is *censored* awsome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: ~4-8Otakus UNITE!!!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:47 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
wilzoe wrote:
Umm i dont understand WTF you are on about you guys seriously WTF is some cheinse japanies thing which i have no clue about and i dont wana know cos its weird like yu_gi_oh

wtf yu-gi-oh is *censored* awsome Very Happy

In 5th grade.
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: ~4-8Otakus UNITE!!!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:26 pm

gggfrt wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
wilzoe wrote:
Umm i dont understand WTF you are on about you guys seriously WTF is some cheinse japanies thing which i have no clue about and i dont wana know cos its weird like yu_gi_oh

wtf yu-gi-oh is *censored* awsome Very Happy

In 5th grade.
Kaiba denies this claim.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: ~4-8Otakus UNITE!!!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:35 pm

MADMike wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
wilzoe wrote:
Umm i dont understand WTF you are on about you guys seriously WTF is some cheinse japanies thing which i have no clue about and i dont wana know cos its weird like yu_gi_oh

wtf yu-gi-oh is *censored* awsome Very Happy

In 5th grade.
Kaiba denies this claim.
He's got green hair.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: ~4-8Otakus UNITE!!!   Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:32 am

never watched yu_go_ho, i'm more into rmoantic comedies and fantasy dramas.

best so far is Fullmetal alchemist. it's just *censored* epic, take a war, alchemy(which is basically epic magic of manipulating the enviroment) and take a crossing between worlds.

and a lot of blood...

a LOT.

i might write reviews on animes btw.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: ~4-8Otakus UNITE!!!   Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:40 pm

gggfrt wrote:

He's got green hair.

Epic Win.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 20
Location : yo

PostSubject: Re: ~4-8Otakus UNITE!!!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:19 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
never watched yu_go_ho, i'm more into rmoantic comedies and fantasy dramas.

best so far is Fullmetal alchemist. it's just *censored* epic, take a war, alchemy(which is basically epic magic of manipulating the enviroment) and take a crossing between worlds.

and a lot of blood...

a LOT.

i might write reviews on animes btw.
Try Pokemon. Best. Anime. Ever. But Yeah i wath the true animes..... I prefer Comics though. Lol when i was 8, id Yell at my Dad to watch inuyasha with me, But i dont think They got close to Completing that.... orb thing for Demon/Human, But Everyone knows It'll be human. <----------- Oh look a Rant.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: ~4-8Otakus UNITE!!!   Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:14 am

Zizzy626 wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
never watched yu_go_ho, i'm more into rmoantic comedies and fantasy dramas.

best so far is Fullmetal alchemist. it's just *censored* epic, take a war, alchemy(which is basically epic magic of manipulating the enviroment) and take a crossing between worlds.

and a lot of blood...

a LOT.

i might write reviews on animes btw.
Try Pokemon. Best. Anime. Ever. But Yeah i wath the true animes..... I prefer Comics though. Lol when i was 8, id Yell at my Dad to watch inuyasha with me, But i dont think They got close to Completing that.... orb thing for Demon/Human, But Everyone knows It'll be human. <----------- Oh look a Rant.

Inuyasha....

i know that name from somewhere...

got it. Inuyasha, nope not my thing...

but i've heard of it, it's like demon world/ human world crossover thing... by the way it's a complete anime, so you should just finish watching it.
Back to top Go down
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 20
Location : yo

PostSubject: Re: ~4-8Otakus UNITE!!!   Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:29 am

Bloodharbringer wrote:
Zizzy626 wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
never watched yu_go_ho, i'm more into rmoantic comedies and fantasy dramas.

best so far is Fullmetal alchemist. it's just *censored* epic, take a war, alchemy(which is basically epic magic of manipulating the enviroment) and take a crossing between worlds.

and a lot of blood...

a LOT.

i might write reviews on animes btw.
Try Pokemon. Best. Anime. Ever. But Yeah i wath the true animes..... I prefer Comics though. Lol when i was 8, id Yell at my Dad to watch inuyasha with me, But i dont think They got close to Completing that.... orb thing for Demon/Human, But Everyone knows It'll be human. <----------- Oh look a Rant.

Inuyasha....

i know that name from somewhere...

got it. Inuyasha, nope not my thing...

but i've heard of it, it's like demon world/ human world crossover thing... by the way it's a complete anime, so you should just finish watching it.
I might As well Search it, Because I have no Idea What Channel its on, Or if its still going.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: ~4-8Otakus UNITE!!!   Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:06 pm

zizzy, zizzy, zizzy...

http://www.animefreak.tv/

where do you think I watch my animes? there are no anime channels in belgium, let alone english ones.
Back to top Go down
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 20
Location : yo

PostSubject: Re: ~4-8Otakus UNITE!!!   Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:47 pm

Thanks M8, Im Starting from Scratch, On Episode 4 Now xD
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: ~4-8Otakus UNITE!!!   Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:45 pm

Hmm, interesting thread you got here
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: ~4-8Otakus UNITE!!!   Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:12 pm

Yup... So uh... Dead man Wonderland, anybody?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ~4-8Otakus UNITE!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
~4-8Otakus UNITE!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: Movie Chat-
Jump to: