Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My PSP project.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
solidshark91493

My PSP project.  Empty
PostSubject: My PSP project.    My PSP project.  EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:45 pm

Ok well. heres what I have now..

My PSP project.  Psp1000vspsp2000a_2

And.. Heres what it should look like when Im done.. sort of.

My PSP project.  02010620053

Only difference.. the triggers will have white LED's, the buttons will have blue.. and the back umd door will have green and blue.

Im also going to attempt at hard wiring a PSP GO cam and a big speaker inside the casing.

Ill post info as I get the supplies. Very Happy

solid has decided to use his birthday announcement on this post. To be honest, it deserves to be at least a sticky anyways, it's a super cool project! Wink -death
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
My PSP project.  Default6
gggfrt

My PSP project.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My PSP project.    My PSP project.  EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:51 pm

That sounds so fecking epig solid!
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

My PSP project.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My PSP project.    My PSP project.  EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:00 am

Awesome, keep us posted! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
solidshark91493

My PSP project.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My PSP project.    My PSP project.  EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:48 pm

well I finished my speaker mod.. Ill post some pics for now.. video in a bit!!
My PSP project.  Dsc04139u.th
My PSP project.  Dsc04140.th
My PSP project.  Dsc04141n.th
My PSP project.  Dsc04142n.th
My PSP project.  Dsc04143n.th
My PSP project.  Dsc04144m.th
Back to top Go down
Blink
4-8Member
4-8Member

My PSP project.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My PSP project.    My PSP project.  EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:52 am

Nice speaker mods but you should have made the back end have light like most people do. Mine has a halo ring. As for the camera on the PSP Go, i'm not sure that will turn out nice due to it's small size. Have you seen the camera size that acidmods supplies? Oh yeah, you should set wires that light up inside your clear casing. I saw it once in person but I never asked the guy how much it set him back. The camera will set you back around $20 if the prices are the same and the LEDs, well they're different everywhere so I don't know.

I can't wait to see the finished product, it's going to look so much sexier than mine since mine only has the L and R trigger LEDs, the halo ring at the back, and a blue ON light.
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

My PSP project.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My PSP project.    My PSP project.  EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:59 pm

Thats epic solid
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
solidshark91493

My PSP project.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My PSP project.    My PSP project.  EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:58 pm

Blink wrote:
Nice speaker mods but you should have made the back end have light like most people do. Mine has a halo ring. As for the camera on the PSP Go, i'm not sure that will turn out nice due to it's small size. Have you seen the camera size that acidmods supplies? Oh yeah, you should set wires that light up inside your clear casing. I saw it once in person but I never asked the guy how much it set him back. The camera will set you back around $20 if the prices are the same and the LEDs, well they're different everywhere so I don't know.

I can't wait to see the finished product, it's going to look so much sexier than mine since mine only has the L and R trigger LEDs, the halo ring at the back, and a blue ON light.

Mkay

First off I just bought 40 LED's and they'll be here in a few days.. I havent bought a clear shell yet and a GOOD speaker.. I need better ones.. or a better ONE

Second.. I am putting a set of LED's in the back..

Third.. Im not using anything with the PSP GO..
its called a PSP GO!cam
difference lol and I ran out of cash for that.. so not till later at least
Back to top Go down
Blink
4-8Member
4-8Member

My PSP project.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My PSP project.    My PSP project.  EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:02 am

OOOHHHHH!!!!!
Ok, haha. Now it makes sense.

Oh yeah, don't attach too many LEDs to your PSP either. I have to charge mine even if it's not on because it drains my battery life now. I can probably only get 3 hours of gameplay now before my battery dies(new battery, not old). So basically, if your not going to play your PSP, take the battery out. That way, it will at least save more power.

Oh and you should totally make the LEDs that go in sync with your music. I saw it once on Youtube and it was insanely awesome. It made me cry a bit, that's how awesome it was.

..... okay, I didn't really cry but still!
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
solidshark91493

My PSP project.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My PSP project.    My PSP project.  EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:03 am

Thats what I planned on doing.. ALL of them.. sound reactive.. its really easy.. just solder the LED's to the speakers
Back to top Go down
solidshark91493
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
solidshark91493

My PSP project.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My PSP project.    My PSP project.  EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:57 pm

mmkay bunch o changes.. got my led's and my clear case.. :] will post pics soon.. and I put a CB radio speaker in it so its rediculous loud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My PSP project.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My PSP project.    My PSP project.  Empty

Back to top Go down

My PSP project.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Consoles :: Playstation Zone-
Jump to: