The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26348 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Wait a sec...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 23
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Wait a sec...   Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:19 pm

CoD4, CoDw@w, CoDMW2.... CoD B.O.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Wait a sec...   Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:13 am

gggfrt wrote:
CoD4, CoDw@w, CoDMW2.... CoD B.O.

I have a hard time calling it MW3 or CoD7. I've heard MW3 more but I think we should all just say Black Ops and be done with it.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 23
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Wait a sec...   Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:39 am

B O.
Body odor.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Wait a sec...   Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:01 am

Cod Black ops- all you have to put everyone knows what it is
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: Wait a sec...   Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:37 am

well, just call it black ops, it's a very short title.

and i know, i know CODBO is a f*cking joke, i'ts been the laugh of the century with my friends for awhile.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Wait a sec...   Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:01 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
well, just call it black ops, it's a very short title.

and i know, i know CODBO is a f*cking joke, i'ts been the laugh of the century with my friends for awhile.

I wish the series would have been Call of Men, so it could be COMBO.

Hey, what were you playing last night?

COMBO

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
thomsonsnipes
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 564
Join date : 2010-05-14
Age : 19
Location : Why do u want to kinow?

PostSubject: Re: Wait a sec...   Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:19 pm

Haha lol
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: Wait a sec...   Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:02 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
well, just call it black ops, it's a very short title.

and i know, i know CODBO is a f*cking joke, i'ts been the laugh of the century with my friends for awhile.

I wish the series would have been Call of Men, so it could be COMBO.

Hey, what were you playing last night?

COMBO

c-c-c-combo breaker

c-c-c-codbo breaker
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Wait a sec...   Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:33 am

Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
well, just call it black ops, it's a very short title.

and i know, i know CODBO is a f*cking joke, i'ts been the laugh of the century with my friends for awhile.

I wish the series would have been Call of Men, so it could be COMBO.

Hey, what were you playing last night?

COMBO

c-c-c-combo breaker

c-c-c-codbo breaker

i was gonna say that
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: Wait a sec...   Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:40 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
well, just call it black ops, it's a very short title.

and i know, i know CODBO is a f*cking joke, i'ts been the laugh of the century with my friends for awhile.

I wish the series would have been Call of Men, so it could be COMBO.

Hey, what were you playing last night?

COMBO

c-c-c-combo breaker

c-c-c-codbo breaker

i was gonna say that

you were 4 days late anyway.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Wait a sec...   Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:55 am

Bloodharbringer wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
well, just call it black ops, it's a very short title.

and i know, i know CODBO is a f*cking joke, i'ts been the laugh of the century with my friends for awhile.

I wish the series would have been Call of Men, so it could be COMBO.

Hey, what were you playing last night?

COMBO

c-c-c-combo breaker

c-c-c-codbo breaker

i was gonna say that

you were 4 days late anyway.

curses
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Wait a sec...   

Back to top Go down
 
Wait a sec...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» How to set Wait time for the command(ClickandWait)
» New user extension regarding wait and traverse in browser.
» WEB DRIVER ALTERNATIVE FOR SELENIUM IDE WAIT AND WAITFOR TEXT PRESENT COMMAND
» wait for confirmation
» how to wait for the page refresh finished

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Gaming :: The Call of Duty Franchise-
Jump to: