The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26347 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Decision time.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 19
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Decision time.   Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:49 pm

Guys, will i prestige in Cod4? Im bored as hell with level 55. Should i?
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Decision time.   Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:59 pm

Michael45 wrote:
Guys, will i prestige in Cod4? Im bored as hell with level 55. Should i?

Depends on how much you play.

There's no reason to prestige in order to look better at this point, because a cross means nothing now. However, if you want to relive the fun of unlocking stuff, go for it.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Decision time.   Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:06 pm

If you want to prestige quickly just get Rfom and join any Free for all, 15k xp a kill
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Decision time.   Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:54 pm

i did it at the same time as wilzoe lol i would be 55 but theres somert wrong with my disc
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Decision time.   Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:17 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
i did it at the same time as wilzoe lol i would be 55 but theres somert wrong with my disc

Look at your posts.
Back to top Go down
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 20
Location : yo

PostSubject: Re: Decision time.   Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:30 pm

OMG LOLZ 1 MOAR!
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Decision time.   Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:24 am

Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
i did it at the same time as wilzoe lol i would be 55 but theres somert wrong with my disc

Look at your posts.

0_0
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 389
Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Decision time.   Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:12 am

Saint570 wrote:
If you want to prestige quickly just get Rfom and join any Free for all, 15k xp a kill
whats rfom
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Decision time.   Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:57 am

XBUNKERFACEX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
If you want to prestige quickly just get Rfom and join any Free for all, 15k xp a kill
whats rfom

Resistance: Fall of Mudkip.
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 19
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Re: Decision time.   Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:53 pm

oh i did it!! 6th Prestige babez!!
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Decision time.   Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:49 pm

Michael45 wrote:
oh i did it!! 6th Prestige babez!!

who gives a flying *censored* what prestige you are im 5th and could get tenth in a day i dont give the slightist bit about a badge and a extra class
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Decision time.   Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:21 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Michael45 wrote:
oh i did it!! 6th Prestige babez!!

who gives a flying *censored* what prestige you are im 5th and could get tenth in a day i dont give the slightist bit about a badge and a extra class
You don't get extra classes in cod4.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Decision time.   Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:01 am

gggfrt wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Michael45 wrote:
oh i did it!! 6th Prestige babez!!

who gives a flying *censored* what prestige you are im 5th and could get tenth in a day i dont give the slightist bit about a badge and a extra class
You don't get extra classes in cod4.

i was talking about mw2 and cod4
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Decision time.   

Back to top Go down
 
Decision time.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Entering a time stamp in comment / text box?
» It's Time to Tab™ Video Contest
» How to set Wait time for the command(ClickandWait)
» Steps duration time in IDE
» Wiggle Time Photo Contest *Australia only*

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Gaming :: The Call of Duty Franchise-
Jump to: