Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4-8Forums YouTube Channel?

Go down 
+8
gggfrt
havik97
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
Saint570
thomsonsnipes
Michael45
Blink
death_unites_us
12 posters
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

4-8Forums YouTube Channel? Empty
PostSubject: 4-8Forums YouTube Channel?   4-8Forums YouTube Channel? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:17 pm

There has been a lot of talk about our channels, and how we could get you guys together on YouTube.

If I were to make a 4-8Forums channel, would that work for you guys? It would be a channel that any of you guys could post anything on, I would just ask that you put your name in the title so we know what is who's. I would moderate it and answer all the mail comments ect. You guys could answer comments and stuff if you supplied your name.

In addition, I would promote all of your individual channels there (Wilzaint, MrLocaCola, ect.).

What do you think?

Last edited by death_unites_us on Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Blink
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Forums YouTube Channel?   4-8Forums YouTube Channel? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:02 pm

So you are saying that you want a channel for all of us to use? That might be kind of dangerous unless you, the moderator, are the only one who has access to the channel. Anyone who wants a video posted should have it sent to you to upload.
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Forums YouTube Channel?   4-8Forums YouTube Channel? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:00 pm

Love it! Blinks right though, you should be the only one able to access it.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Forums YouTube Channel?   4-8Forums YouTube Channel? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:20 pm

Blink wrote:
So you are saying that you want a channel for all of us to use? That might be kind of dangerous unless you, the moderator, are the only one who has access to the channel. Anyone who wants a video posted should have it sent to you to upload.

Well, I had hoped I could put trust in the people here, but I suppose you are right. I would make a topic or even a whole section of the forums dedicated to it, and we could discuss ideas and whatnot. Anything could be sent to me via email so that would work out fine.
Back to top Go down
thomsonsnipes
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
thomsonsnipes

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Forums YouTube Channel?   4-8Forums YouTube Channel? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:07 pm

Sounds gooD
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
4-8Forums YouTube Channel? Default6
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Forums YouTube Channel?   4-8Forums YouTube Channel? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:20 pm

Yeah, sounds great Razz also death, add it to your other channels if you dont mind ofc Smile
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Forums YouTube Channel?   4-8Forums YouTube Channel? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:53 pm

sounds awsome might help saint wilzoe and loco & zzy (if zzy ever makes a vid lol) because wilzant and locos channel havnt got any subs cos they havnt got many vids and have made a new channel great way to help us out death Smile
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
havik97
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Forums YouTube Channel?   4-8Forums YouTube Channel? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:06 pm

dhd gaming and my personal channel will help!
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Forums YouTube Channel?   4-8Forums YouTube Channel? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:29 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
sounds awsome might help saint wilzoe and loco & zzy (if zzy ever makes a vid lol) because wilzant and locos channel havnt got any subs cos they havnt got many vids and have made a new channel great way to help us out death Smile
I hope Zizzy doesn't mind an unveiling, but Zzyfrt will help too!
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Forums YouTube Channel?   4-8Forums YouTube Channel? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:39 am

I'll be part of it, if you don't mind... i need a place to post my videos where people willl be watching.

I'm busy with a let's play of F-Zero, it's a proble mow because i have no headset to record my voice on...

but as soon as i'm back from england i'm buying a 160 euro pro headset, then all problems will be over.
Back to top Go down
tobiasbae
4-8Member
4-8Member
tobiasbae

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Forums YouTube Channel?   4-8Forums YouTube Channel? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:44 am

Sure ill save3 up 4 a pvr
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Forums YouTube Channel?   4-8Forums YouTube Channel? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:51 am

KK guys this is great but if you want one person with trust to use it we must make a poll but if you dont well thats cool then we all use it thats gonna be awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Forums YouTube Channel?   4-8Forums YouTube Channel? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:35 pm

gggfrt wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:

ZurfruturFTW sounds better
Back to top Go down
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
Zizzy626

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Forums YouTube Channel?   4-8Forums YouTube Channel? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:45 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:

ZurfruturFTW sounds better
lol, ill make a vid, but not a Montage, cuz i fail at vegas, and My laptop is screwed, so i cant record for a while.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Forums YouTube Channel?   4-8Forums YouTube Channel? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:27 am

One issue though is upload time. You guys will have to be extremely patient because I barely have time to upload my videos, let alone all of yours at the same time. So either you have to send it in advance to when you want it up and let me know, or you'll have to give me a few days.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Forums YouTube Channel?   4-8Forums YouTube Channel? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:37 am

for trust issues i say we take 3 owners of the channel (and of course daeth)

i suggest saint, wilzoe and myself. since we are the people i trust most.

and no joey Razz
Back to top Go down
thomsonsnipes
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
thomsonsnipes

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Forums YouTube Channel?   4-8Forums YouTube Channel? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:35 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Forums YouTube Channel?   4-8Forums YouTube Channel? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:00 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:

and no joey Razz

Well, I could do it. I think I'd rather do it myself you guys have your own channels to worry about. I'm just saying, if there's a certain date you need something out by, you'll have to send it early and let me know. Wink
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Forums YouTube Channel?   4-8Forums YouTube Channel? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:01 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:

and no joey Razz

why not me i cant excatly do anything with the channel neither can u since both of us dnt make vids
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Forums YouTube Channel?   4-8Forums YouTube Channel? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:22 pm

Um blood, i think death and MadMike should own it.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Forums YouTube Channel?   4-8Forums YouTube Channel? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:25 pm

Michael45 wrote:

Same
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Forums YouTube Channel?   4-8Forums YouTube Channel? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:37 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Michael45 wrote:

Same

Yes but mike and death arent on as much as me and wil but what i think is that death/mike should have the email address of the account so if anyone changes password they can get a email and change it.
Back to top Go down
Blink
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Forums YouTube Channel?   4-8Forums YouTube Channel? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:27 pm

Lets say, hypothetically, that a few months into the new Youtube channel, one of the moderators of the channel gets frustrated with some random decision that another moderator makes. That moderator might go on some sort of rampage, sign on to the Youtube channel and proceed to delete videos. This will cause the rest of the moderators to be really mad because a few months of hard work is now all gone.

See?

Solution: ONE moderator and a finite amount of directors who will submit/upload their videos online(ie. Megaupload) for the moderator to upload onto the Youtube channel.

I would only suggest having two moderators at the most, Death being one of them. The other one should be someone Death would trust more than his parents(assuming that he trusts them a lot). If there are multiple candidates, hold a small contest to see who should be the moderator.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Forums YouTube Channel?   4-8Forums YouTube Channel? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:32 pm

Blink wrote:
Lets say, hypothetically, that a few months into the new Youtube channel, one of the moderators of the channel gets frustrated with some random decision that another moderator makes. That moderator might go on some sort of rampage, sign on to the Youtube channel and proceed to delete videos. This will cause the rest of the moderators to be really mad because a few months of hard work is now all gone.

See?

Solution: ONE moderator and a finite amount of directors who will submit/upload their videos online(ie. Megaupload) for the moderator to upload onto the Youtube channel.

Thank you Blink, you once again have exceeded my expectations in saying what I wanted to say before I say it. You epically win.

Furthermore, Saint, I check my youtube at least 3 times a day, most of the time more. The only issue is having time to upload, since it takes an hour to render and an hour to upload longer videos and if I have to close my laptop all progress is lost. However, I do have over night to get at least one video rendered and one uploaded. So time will not be that much of an issue, I was just giving a fair warning.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Forums YouTube Channel?   4-8Forums YouTube Channel? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:55 am

Blink wrote:

See?

I would only suggest having two moderators at the most, Death being one of them. The other one should be someone Death would trust more than his parents(assuming that he trusts them a lot). If there are multiple candidates, hold a small contest to see who should be the moderator.

showoff..

just kidding, that's all great, but in my opinion that kind of breaks the point of it being a community channel, but that's just my unexplainable awesome thinking...

you know what, nevermind the awesomeness, i'll go for what you say, you have my backup on this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4-8Forums YouTube Channel?   4-8Forums YouTube Channel? Empty

Back to top Go down

4-8Forums YouTube Channel?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: death_unites_us :: Archives-
Jump to: