The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26347 posts and counting!

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Cleansing: Exclusive Old Version Video

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: The Cleansing: Exclusive Old Version Video   Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:10 pm

What's up guys?

Well, I always thought that you guys should have some stuff that my YouTube follows don't have.

I found this old test of The Cleansing, before I changed the song and re-did the whole thing. I ended up changing the song and re-doing the montage for two reasons: 1. I didn't like how it looked and 2. YouTube blocked the song.

So for you guys that want to download it, follow this link! http://www.mediafire.com/?tz3wrfwv09pb1iy

<3 death

And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: The Cleansing: Exclusive Old Version Video   Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:55 pm

Cough ZShare Cough
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: The Cleansing: Exclusive Old Version Video   Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:18 pm

Zizzy626 wrote:
Cough ZShare Cough

Is Zshare better? I just quickly made a medaifire account cuz I don't know too many other hosting sites.

And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"

PostSubject: Re: The Cleansing: Exclusive Old Version Video   Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:36 pm

woah that was sexy.
Back to top Go down
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member

PostSubject: Re: The Cleansing: Exclusive Old Version Video   Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:47 pm

Well, Zshare is Free, and you dont need an account, and you can watch the file before you download, i just dont want to download something ill only watch once.... or a few times.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: The Cleansing: Exclusive Old Version Video   Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:24 am

Zizzy626 wrote:
Well, Zshare is Free, and you dont need an account, and you can watch the file before you download, i just dont want to download something ill only watch once.... or a few times.

Interesting, maybe I'll try it. Mediafire is free too though.

Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment

PostSubject: Re: The Cleansing: Exclusive Old Version Video   Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:56 am

Zizzy626 wrote:

zshare files expire after a week.

last time i checked.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

PostSubject: Re: The Cleansing: Exclusive Old Version Video   Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:07 am

Bloodharbringer wrote:
Zizzy626 wrote:

zshare files expire after a week.

last time i checked.

Filefront is teh 1337 sauce.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cleansing: Exclusive Old Version Video   

Back to top Go down

The Cleansing: Exclusive Old Version Video
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1