Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A montage.... Or is it?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
Zizzy626

A montage.... Or is it? Empty
PostSubject: A montage.... Or is it?   A montage.... Or is it? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:08 pm

Im Gonna make a montage, Titled "Savior", but it Wont JUST be CoD. Im planing on adding Other impressive Gameplays, like Fallout 3 and Oblivion Jumpshot 360's with the Bow xD.I might also do bfbc2 maybe some Random Gameplays. you get the point.... Anyway, what do you gauys think? any Suggestion? Gameplay Ideas?
Back to top Go down
thomsonsnipes
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
thomsonsnipes

PostSubject: Re: A montage.... Or is it?   A montage.... Or is it? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:23 am

Sounds cool Zizzy
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: A montage.... Or is it?   A montage.... Or is it? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:02 pm

I think its cool, i have never seen a montage that hasnt had CoD in it. It will be cool to see something different. Oh and 360 CrossBow FTW!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: A montage.... Or is it?   A montage.... Or is it? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:14 am

Michael45 wrote:
I think its cool, i have never seen a montage that hasnt had CoD in it. It will be cool to see something different. Oh and 360 CrossBow FTW!!!! Very Happy

I've wanted to make montages of other games, but I always end up just making a video of one part of the game, or just some other kind of video. If you make a montage to a game that isn't a FPS, it ends up looking like a trailer more than anything else.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

PostSubject: Re: A montage.... Or is it?   A montage.... Or is it? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 5:53 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Michael45 wrote:

I've wanted to make montages of other games, but I always end up just making a video of one part of the game, or just some other kind of video. If you make a montage to a game that isn't a FPS, it ends up looking like a trailer more than anything else.

Suppose so. I personally would have liked to see a bioshock montage. Smile
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
A montage.... Or is it? Default6
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: A montage.... Or is it?   A montage.... Or is it? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:06 am

Michael45 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Michael45 wrote:

Bioshock isnt really about the gameplay as much as it is about the story and the atmosphere. Thats what made bioshock so effing good and what made bioshock 2 failsworth. You should get the game and play it tbh otherwise a bs2 montage would be better. Smile
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: A montage.... Or is it?   A montage.... Or is it? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:53 am

Saint570 wrote:
Michael45 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Michael45 wrote:

Bioshock isnt really about the gameplay as much as it is about the story and the atmosphere. Thats what made bioshock so effing good and what made bioshock 2 failsworth. You should get the game and play it tbh otherwise a bs2 montage would be better. Smile

Did you even play bioshock saint?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
A montage.... Or is it? Default6
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: A montage.... Or is it?   A montage.... Or is it? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:27 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Michael45 wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Michael45 wrote:

Did you even play bioshock saint?

The first ya, the second narp but your a big daddy so f*ck that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A montage.... Or is it?   A montage.... Or is it? Empty

Back to top Go down

A montage.... Or is it?
Page 1 of 1