The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26347 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 SO *censored* MAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: SO *censored* MAD   Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:13 pm

right so i joined jack mc ginty and i was in a challenge lobby i couldnt leave it was just a black screen now i have no radar no attachments all my perks arnt pro my k/d is fucked and im off the leader board so i have to get everything back again :@@@@ jack says he can get me in a cl tomoz and i can altar my k/d to how it was before but my radar and perks wont be their so i basicly will not be playing mw2 until its fixed
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: SO *censored* MAD   Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:31 pm

oh yeah all my title + emblems have gone
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 20
Location : yo

PostSubject: Re: SO *censored* MAD   Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:26 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
oh yeah all my title + emblems have gone
PRESTIGE EXTREEEEMMMMMMMMMMMEEEE
Back to top Go down
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 389
Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: SO *censored* MAD   Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:23 am

owned for being an *censored* and being noobish
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: SO *censored* MAD   Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:09 am

XBUNKERFACEX wrote:
owned for being an *censored* and being noobish

stfu your *censored* my k/d was higher than yours and if saint sees ur post ask him if he thinks im a noob goin 26-3 in search with a riot sheild
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
thomsonsnipes
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 564
Join date : 2010-05-14
Age : 18
Location : Why do u want to kinow?

PostSubject: Re: SO *censored* MAD   Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:22 am

oh unlucky Joey
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: SO *censored* MAD   Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:25 am

Reset lobby, smart arses do them with no life to ruin the fun for other players. I wanna get in one anyway lol, 10th prestige fails.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: SO *censored* MAD   Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:03 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Reset lobby, smart arses do them with no life to ruin the fun for other players. I wanna get in one anyway lol, 10th prestige fails.

yeah and im not gonna be playing mw2 since that stupid fat *censored* got me in the lobby i hate jackmcginty
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 389
Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: SO *censored* MAD   Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:09 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Reset lobby, smart arses do them with no life to ruin the fun for other players. I wanna get in one anyway lol, 10th prestige fails.

yeah and im not gonna be playing mw2 since that stupid fat *censored* got me in the lobby i hate jackmcginty
umad bro?

and like i *censored* care about K/Ds?
i'm just enjoying the game, not being tryhard to win
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: SO *censored* MAD   Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:35 pm

XBUNKERFACEX wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Reset lobby, smart arses do them with no life to ruin the fun for other players. I wanna get in one anyway lol, 10th prestige fails.

yeah and im not gonna be playing mw2 since that stupid fat *censored* got me in the lobby i hate jackmcginty
umad bro?

and like i *censored* care about K/Ds?
i'm just enjoying the game, not being tryhard to win

yes but i have no pro perks my ac130 title has gone I SPENT AGES TO GET IT and i cant get my perks pro again so have have to go every game like this '' oh look a guy got a quad quickscoping maybe ill try OH WAIT I HAVNT GOT SOH PRO AND I CANT GET IT''
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 19
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Re: SO *censored* MAD   Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:00 pm

Look bunker, i know you hate joey but seriously STFU YOU ASS! How would you like it if you were in Joey's position right now. Huh? And as for joey, im very sorry but don't you find it strange that the challenge lobby is "conviently" cancelled 10 minutes before it starts. I dunno, i find that ... fishy.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: SO *censored* MAD   Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:18 pm

Michael45 wrote:
Look bunker, i know you hate joey but seriously STFU YOU ASS! How would you like it if you were in Joey's position right now. Huh? And as for joey, im very sorry but don't you find it strange that the challenge lobby is "conviently" cancelled 10 minutes before it starts. I dunno, i find that ... fishy.

Maybe you should all just stop caring when black ops is out in 1 month... OH HEY I'VE GOT ALL TEH EMBLEMS1!!!!ONE!!111

Yeah... as if anyone over 8 year's old gives a flying f*ck
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: SO *censored* MAD   Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:16 am

Saint570 wrote:
Yeah... as if anyone over 8 year's old gives a flying f*ck

Hey that's not nice!

...teeheehee...

Funny though. Wink

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 19
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Re: SO *censored* MAD   Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:52 am

Saint570 wrote:
Michael45 wrote:
Look bunker, i know you hate joey but seriously STFU YOU ASS! How would you like it if you were in Joey's position right now. Huh? And as for joey, im very sorry but don't you find it strange that the challenge lobby is "conviently" cancelled 10 minutes before it starts. I dunno, i find that ... fishy.

Maybe you should all just stop caring when black ops is out in 1 month... OH HEY I'VE GOT ALL TEH EMBLEMS1!!!!ONE!!111

Yeah... as if anyone over 8 year's old gives a flying f*ck


Did i mention titles and emblem? No. Joey wanted a challenge lobby so he could fix his stats, Hey, i would be really mad if my mw2 score was -4325651374.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: SO *censored* MAD   Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:04 am

Michael45 wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Michael45 wrote:
Look bunker, i know you hate joey but seriously STFU YOU ASS! How would you like it if you were in Joey's position right now. Huh? And as for joey, im very sorry but don't you find it strange that the challenge lobby is "conviently" cancelled 10 minutes before it starts. I dunno, i find that ... fishy.

Maybe you should all just stop caring when black ops is out in 1 month... OH HEY I'VE GOT ALL TEH EMBLEMS1!!!!ONE!!111

Yeah... as if anyone over 8 year's old gives a flying f*ck


Did i mention titles and emblem? No. Joey wanted a challenge lobby so he could fix his stats, Hey, i would be really mad if my mw2 score was -4325651374.

Why... that's unique. xD
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: SO *censored* MAD   Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:18 am

Saint570 wrote:
Michael45 wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Michael45 wrote:
Look bunker, i know you hate joey but seriously STFU YOU ASS! How would you like it if you were in Joey's position right now. Huh? And as for joey, im very sorry but don't you find it strange that the challenge lobby is "conviently" cancelled 10 minutes before it starts. I dunno, i find that ... fishy.

Maybe you should all just stop caring when black ops is out in 1 month... OH HEY I'VE GOT ALL TEH EMBLEMS1!!!!ONE!!111

Yeah... as if anyone over 8 year's old gives a flying f*ck


Did i mention titles and emblem? No. Joey wanted a challenge lobby so he could fix his stats, Hey, i would be really mad if my mw2 score was -4325651374.

Why... that's unique. xD

but people think i suck -_-
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
thomsonsnipes
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 564
Join date : 2010-05-14
Age : 18
Location : Why do u want to kinow?

PostSubject: Re: SO *censored* MAD   Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:03 pm

Agreed Mikes, u must feel sh*t.
Jeez bunker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SO *censored* MAD   

Back to top Go down
 
SO *censored* MAD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Gaming :: The Call of Duty Franchise-
Jump to: