Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Ops Customization

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Black Ops Customization Default6
Saint570

Black Ops Customization Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops Customization   Black Ops Customization EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:32 am

Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Customization   Black Ops Customization EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:07 pm

The Good: Weapon customization is sweet, editor is even sweeter.

The Bad: Why did it take this long? IW and Treyarch continue to amaze me with their slow capacity for what the gamer wants to see. The guy said it himself, the FPS community is all about making the game fit their agenda. Where was that guy for the last 3 games? And as we just saw there the only thing to customize on the actual player is the face paint. Why not the rest of him?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Customization   Black Ops Customization EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:28 pm

death_unites_us wrote:

The Bad: Why did it take this long? IW and Treyarch continue to amaze me with their slow capacity for what the gamer wants to see. The guy said it himself, the FPS community is all about making the game fit their agenda. Where was that guy for the last 3 games? And as we just saw there the only thing to customize on the actual player is the face paint. Why not the rest of him?

in the bad you said that it took long to make the game (well in my words) iw made mw2 quick they rushed that and didnt with cod4 treyarch rushed cod3 and i think they did good with cod5 and the brilliant zombie mode so would you like it to end up like cod3 or mw2 (well cod3 was just the grapics and the fact like you couldnt reload unless you shot all your clip) just a little flaw made cod2 better i think if you want it to be good like COD2 COD4 & COD5/W@W if it was rushed it would be bad slowly and cared for it would be extreamly good
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Customization   Black Ops Customization EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:23 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:

in the bad you said that it took long to make the game (well in my words) iw made mw2 quick they rushed that and didnt with cod4 treyarch rushed cod3 and i think they did good with cod5 and the brilliant zombie mode so would you like it to end up like cod3 or mw2 (well cod3 was just the grapics and the fact like you couldnt reload unless you shot all your clip) just a little flaw made cod2 better i think if you want it to be good like COD2 COD4 & COD5/W@W if it was rushed it would be bad slowly and cared for it would be extreamly good

He meant why did it take Treyarch this long to realise what you want, and no Call of Duty game takes a long time to make.
And wtf... Why do people say CoD has good graphics and CoD3 has bad when they are amazing for there time... MW2/CoD4 Character models just look... Cartoony i dunno what it is they just seem really small for some reason and not realistic. FFXIII, battlefield, MGS are waay more realistic. Anyway i dont care bout black ops that much if it fails. I know i'll still be playing CoD4 in 2012. lol
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Customization   Black Ops Customization EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:27 pm

OMFG LOOK AT THE RED M10. HOW SEXY.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Customization   Black Ops Customization EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:10 am

Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:

He meant why did it take Treyarch this long to realise what you want, and no Call of Duty game takes a long time to make.
And wtf... Why do people say CoD has good graphics and CoD3 has bad when they are amazing for there time... MW2/CoD4 Character models just look... Cartoony i dunno what it is they just seem really small for some reason and not realistic. FFXIII, battlefield, MGS are waay more realistic. Anyway i dont care bout black ops that much if it fails. I know i'll still be playing CoD4 in 2012. lol

Yes, what I meant Joey was why did it take so long for them to realize that customization is what people want, and why does it still look like it sucks. Seriously, there was better customization in my ps2 wrestling games.

And agree with both the cartoony feel to the game and the fact that I'll still be playing CoD4, saint.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
thomsonsnipes
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
thomsonsnipes

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Customization   Black Ops Customization EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:18 pm

Yep, tge customisation looks pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Customization   Black Ops Customization Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Ops Customization
Page 1 of 1