Now, this may a shorter topic than most, but hopefully that doesn't take away any (very, very small) prestige this section has. Now as gggfrt requested, he wanted me to just give some info on what I just hate and pisses me off.
Honestly, I try not to hate things too much or keep anger, but I have to say, there are things that just tick me off sometimes. I'm not sure whether to make this like past topics, but I feel like a list is appropriate at the moment.
The following is not ranked.
1) I hate presidential speeches, especially since the times they come up, or used to come up would be the only time I actually watch TV.
2) I hate commercials that try to be funny, but they fail, AND the commercial is unimportant anyways.
3) The DMV
4) I get pissed off when you want something bad not to happen, like if I'm carrying a bunch of stuff, and I realllly need them to not fall, and somehow, a ginormous poo flinging monkey trips me, and I end up failing my one goal.
5) 80% of movies, because most of the time, they're either A. crappy sequels B. crappy in general C. crappy remakes D. IN 3D!!!! There's just some that try either too hard, or definitely not hard enough. I am a sucker for superhero movies though...I'm Batman.
6) People who talk trash on YouTube and 95% of the time, they try to be as tough/racist/vulgar as they can be, but trolls are trolls. So, I hate trolls, unless they're me, because I'm a funny pun troll and you have to love me. You know, I just love the pun conTROLL! Yes, it's horrible, but, you enjoyed that.
7) The current generation of music
8] I hate people who have different personas on the internet. Stay true to who you are.
9) I hate being sick in any way, unless, it's LOVE sick. PUNNED TIMES TWO!
10) I hate the Dallas Cowboys
11) I hate not being able to think of things I hate, but then I'll remember later.
12) I hate being so damn hot and not having a way to solve it.
13) I hate having to go to the bathroom in a crowded place like a mall or some type of event.
15) I hate that I used to go to class for 180 days, and 80 of them were days we did nothing educational at all.
16) I hate the smell of burning garbage, if you haven't smelt something like that, then I salute you.
17) I hate the ocean, given that fact, I have a feeling that'll be my death, and I pray it isn't.
18) I hate my imagination, because I imagine Sharks with legs, arms and wings. I just now gave it some lungs and the ability to shoot missiles. Another way I may die.
19) The dentist
20) I hate cheap scares, especially when you know they're coming, but you never know when.
21) I hate little kids in my area who curse more than an old man with a BAD temper.
22) I hate long lists.
On that note, I will end it here, but if you really care about other things I hate, I will update this from time to time.
This is been interesting for me, can't wait for the people who will try to take something from the list an try to get me angry. You're number 23.