The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26346 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 My editing test (tell me what you think)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LocoCola
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 173
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: My editing test (tell me what you think)   Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:41 pm

comments, or help or whatever I would like it.

Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: My editing test (tell me what you think)   Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:33 am

The random complete black screens get annoying.

Other than that awesome job I really liked it! Good song too, just saw them in concert.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: My editing test (tell me what you think)   Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:40 am

good song, good editing overall. i like videos that have the minimal editing on them, so it seems they posted the video to show that they're good at the game, not just good at editing. not that you aren't good at editing.


Last edited by gggfrt on Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 20
Location : yo

PostSubject: Re: My editing test (tell me what you think)   Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:13 am

gggfrt wrote:
good song, good egiting overall. i like videos that have the minimal editing on them, so they posted the video to show that theyre good a the gama, not good at editing. not that you arent good at editing.
I couldn't read half of what you wrote.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: My editing test (tell me what you think)   Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:34 am

gggfrt wrote:
good song, good editing overall. i like videos that have the minimal editing on them, so it seems they posted the video to show that they're good at the game, not just good at editing. not that you aren't good at editing.

So your saying that you prefer little editing to something like this.



wow...
Back to top Go down
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 20
Location : yo

PostSubject: Re: My editing test (tell me what you think)   Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:30 am

Saint570 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
good song, good editing overall. i like videos that have the minimal editing on them, so it seems they posted the video to show that they're good at the game, not just good at editing. not that you aren't good at editing.

So your saying that you prefer little editing to something like this.



wow...
its a trick Question Correct?
Back to top Go down
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 389
Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: My editing test (tell me what you think)   Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:34 am

try to get more then 1 game footage
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: My editing test (tell me what you think)   Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:48 am

Saint570 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
good song, good editing overall. i like videos that have the minimal editing on them, so it seems they posted the video to show that they're good at the game, not just good at editing. not that you aren't good at editing.

So your saying that you prefer little editing to something like this.



wow...
Well, yea. I mean that's cool and all, but it's about the editing, and not the gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: My editing test (tell me what you think)   Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:19 am

gggfrt wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
good song, good editing overall. i like videos that have the minimal editing on them, so it seems they posted the video to show that they're good at the game, not just good at editing. not that you aren't good at editing.

So your saying that you prefer little editing to something like this.



wow...
Well, yea. I mean that's cool and all, but it's about the editing, and not the gameplay.

How can you even say that? there just trying to make the already AMAZING gameplay more enjoyable to watch.
You do know that frag movies are made at LAN events against clans on Search and Destroy. So the gameplay is clearly something amazing..
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: My editing test (tell me what you think)   Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:19 pm

Epig
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: My editing test (tell me what you think)   Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:26 pm

Saint570 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
good song, good editing overall. i like videos that have the minimal editing on them, so it seems they posted the video to show that they're good at the game, not just good at editing. not that you aren't good at editing.

So your saying that you prefer little editing to something like this.



wow...
Well, yea. I mean that's cool and all, but it's about the editing, and not the gameplay.

How can you even say that? there just trying to make the already AMAZING gameplay more enjoyable to watch.
You do know that frag movies are made at LAN events against clans on Search and Destroy. So the gameplay is clearly something amazing..

I don't enjoy that much editing sometimes because I can't even tell if it's a good play or not. I try to give a good amount of editing but keep the actual play raw so that the person watching can see what I saw.

However I love to see over-edited stuff just because I love editing myself.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: My editing test (tell me what you think)   Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:40 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
good song, good editing overall. i like videos that have the minimal editing on them, so it seems they posted the video to show that they're good at the game, not just good at editing. not that you aren't good at editing.

So your saying that you prefer little editing to something like this.



wow...
Well, yea. I mean that's cool and all, but it's about the editing, and not the gameplay.

How can you even say that? there just trying to make the already AMAZING gameplay more enjoyable to watch.
You do know that frag movies are made at LAN events against clans on Search and Destroy. So the gameplay is clearly something amazing..

I don't enjoy that much editing sometimes because I can't even tell if it's a good play or not. I try to give a good amount of editing but keep the actual play raw so that the person watching can see what I saw.

However I love to see over-edited stuff just because I love editing myself.

I used to love this, it's amazing editing and you can see the majority of gameplay well.

Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: My editing test (tell me what you think)   Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:57 pm

Saint570 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
good song, good editing overall. i like videos that have the minimal editing on them, so it seems they posted the video to show that they're good at the game, not just good at editing. not that you aren't good at editing.

So your saying that you prefer little editing to something like this.



wow...
Well, yea. I mean that's cool and all, but it's about the editing, and not the gameplay.

How can you even say that? there just trying to make the already AMAZING gameplay more enjoyable to watch.
You do know that frag movies are made at LAN events against clans on Search and Destroy. So the gameplay is clearly something amazing..
i never said it wasnt. but this video relies a lot on the editing AND the gameplay, whereas most gameplay based montages wouldnt change much without the editing.
Back to top Go down
LocoCola
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 173
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: My editing test (tell me what you think)   Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:40 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
The random complete black screens get annoying.

Other than that awesome job I really liked it! Good song too, just saw them in concert.

ya i did the black screens while under the dose of Calms Forte...bad choice but thanks and 30 seconds to mars FTW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My editing test (tell me what you think)   

Back to top Go down
 
My editing test (tell me what you think)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» How to move my selenium test cases from Rc to Grid
» Test javascript Calendar
» How to create a test suite in Selenium?
» 'Play Current Test Case' button not support to Ruby language.
» What is the use of Selenium Core and Selenium Test Manager ? (N-Unit Procedures in VS 2010)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Gaming :: The Call of Duty Franchise-
Jump to: