Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4-8Update 10/28/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

4-8Update 10/28/10 Empty
PostSubject: 4-8Update 10/28/10   4-8Update 10/28/10 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:50 pm

What's up guys?

Hope you have a great Halloween, me and Jenn certainly will in our matching King and Queen costumes. Yeah, because we are that cool.

Next year I'll have to be the 4-8King.

Anyways, right now my biggest concern is my English grade, which is falling. So I need to focus on that first, gaming comes later.

However, I do have a "Let's Play R.U.S.E. (Demo)" video that'll be up soon, with commentary. If you guys would be so kind as to comment on that video and tell me what you would like to see played or what you would like for me to talk about, I would appreciate it. Commentaries are going to be nice because they don't take as much time as other videos, all I have to do is sync up the video with the commentary and publish pretty much.

I also have a modded lobby video like Wilzoe's, ran into one last night, if you guys want me to upload that.

Also quick note on the Pikmin challenge, I've had day 3 done for a while, just not uploaded. I'm on day 4 at the moment, haven't attempted yet. It's just a massive growing day, so it shouldn't pose a problem.

Other than that I have lots of stuff to do but this paper comes first, and I'll be there at the midnight release camera ready Wink

<3 death
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us

4-8Update 10/28/10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: death_unites_us :: Archives-
Jump to: