Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six vegas 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six vegas 2 Empty
PostSubject: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six vegas 2   Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six vegas 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 8:49 am

Tom Clancy's rainbow Six Vegas 2
is a tactical FPS with a very good design, nicely done HD graphics, and as far as weapon choice and customisation goes it surpasses Cod4 and just could get in a fight with MW2

You play as an anti-terrorist squad leader 'Bishop', together with two idiot friendly NPCs
A great part of the game is that you can customise your character.
The guns are SMGs,Assault rifles,LMGs,Shotguns,Sniper rifles and of course pistols.
The game has 3 modes. Story mode, Terrorist hunt and Versus
The main goal of the game is leveling up and aquiring new weapons
There are 3 main leveling topics, CQB, Assault and Marksman
Leveling happens in all game variations, so wherever you kill somone, it adds to your points.

=I'll set here how many there are of each type of weapon and the two that really stand out.=

Pistols: 7
G18 :automatic pistol
Raging Bull :.50 magnum
SMGs: 9
Type 05 :nice compact and powerful
P90 :nice compact and very high rate of fire
Assault Rifles:13
G3KA4 :fully automatic G3 with excellent sniping performance
L85A2 :small like an smg, power that surpasses the AK47 (also available)
LMGs :4
M249 SPW :huge and heavy, but powerful. a pain in the arse but worth carrying.
MG36 :You would think it's a fully automatic sniper rifle once it has a scope
mounted, surpasses all excpectations and has the fastest reloding time for an LMG
Shotguns :5
XM26-LSS :Fully Automatic shotgun, but no good in blindfire
500 Tactical :Less power than other shotguns, but higher penetration and better blindfire.
Sniper Rifles :6
SR-25 SD :Automatic sniper rifle with built-in Silencer.
PSG1 :Only other Automatic sniper rifle, Higher power but not as high as bolt action.

=Available attachments=

Laser : Improves spread pattern on all weapons but is visible to nearby enemies. available on all weapons.
RDS : Improves general gun accuracy. [Red dot sight] Available on All weapons
ACOG : Fast sniping but bad accuracy. Available on Assault rifles, SHotguns and SMGs
Rifle Scope : Sniping scope with Fair Accuracy. Available on SMGs, Shotguns and LMGs
6x Scope : Best scope out there. Available on Sniper rifles and Assault rifles
12x Scope : Like the 6x scope, but the game enivroments aren't that far off usually. Available on Sniper rifles
6x,12x Scope : Zoom in once for 6x, zoom again for 12x. Available on sniper rifles
Recoil control stock : Butt stock for non-stop firing. Available on LMGs
Extended magazine : Adds 10 bullets to mag. Available on all weapons excluding LMGs ,shotguns, Sniper rifles, Raging Bull, Type 05, P90 and the MP7

=Explosives/Grenades=

C4 : remote deonated charge, perfet for blowing up doors and killing terrorists behind them
Breach charge : remote detonated door charge, but C4 is btter used for that.
Frag grenade : Classic shrapnel grenade
FlashBang : Blinds opponent, and if you dont look away it blinds you.
Tear Gas : Causes irritation to enemy's eyes, making them vurnerable to bullets. lol.
Smoke Grenade : Does what the name implies.
Incendiary grenade : can make a group of enemies burst into flames in seconds. [it's like a molotov]

=Gadgets=

GPS scanner : scans the area for visible enemies.
Nightvision : well-used in night conditions, and hell there are alot.
Heat vision : in case there's just one terrorist left, you'd better put this on.

=In-game Weapon customisation=

Silencer : you always have a silencer on you, but it's only useable on pistols, asault rifles and SMGs
Laser : if you have a laser on your weapon, you can turn it on.
Bullets : on all automoatic weapons (including G18) you can change the setting from single-shot to fully automatic, and on some burst.

=Character Customisation=

You can fully customise your character from head to toe. all the available customisations are:
Face change : there are some presets but if you have a Playstation Eye, you can use our own face.
Armor this is the stuff that protects you, consists of Body armor (torso), shoulderpads, greives and kneepads/armor
Clothing : just the basic clothing, you start off with a BDU, but as you grow in experience you can eventually get leather padding.
Camo : There are over 30 different camos, and you may have a differrent one on each peice of armor/clothing you're wearing, and once you have acheived the rank of Elite, you can make 3 personalised camos, with your own colours.

That's all the awesomeness. now there's only two cons to ther game
-To save all your progress properly to your HDD you have o go to the main menu, altough you get used to it, be sure you dont just press 'quit game'
-it's a Tactical shooter! so don't excpect it to be all COD and past paced.

Now a small question to all you -4~8- gamers, did you like this review? it's my first so take it easy on me.

BloodHarbringer out.[b]

Last edited by Bloodharbringer on Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six vegas 2   Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six vegas 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:24 pm

I really liked this review! Very informative!

This even gives me an idea of making a "review" section on the forums! Whadya think?

Anyways, good job dude. Makes me want to buy the game even though I have no money! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
CNicol11
4-8Member
4-8Member
CNicol11

PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six vegas 2   Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six vegas 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:44 pm

Yeah make a review section and if you cba doing most assign certain people to certain genre's etc.

And awesome review! I haven't played that game in yonks should really start playing again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six vegas 2   Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six vegas 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:22 am

Haha! thanks, thanks, I started off doing another one of those, has anyone got this game topics but then i got carried away Haha! oh and death, m8 you should get it it's seriously worth it.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six vegas 2   Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six vegas 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:46 am

I'm gonna edit this 0-946AM 12 december 2009.

-Edit: enter the possibility of customising your character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six vegas 2   Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six vegas 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:50 pm

im a elite Cool custom camo is just awesome. add me if you wanna play =D
PSN: saint570
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six vegas 2   Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six vegas 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:38 am

Sad seems like this hard worked review didn't get so much credit Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six vegas 2   Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six vegas 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six vegas 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Consoles :: Playstation Zone-
Jump to: