The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26346 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 "5-19-13; expect us"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: "5-19-13; expect us"   Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:28 am

Does anybody know what this means? I've heard a lot of speculation around the Internet that on this date people world wide will try to stage a revolution and create a new world order. I've also heard that it is the new version of 2012. Another, the free masons revealing something to the world. Does anybody know anything else on this matter?

Posts around the Internet include:

"5-19-13 expect us"

"we are a legion,
We are a monster,
We never forgive,
We never forget.
Expect us. 5-19-13."

And then just "expect us."
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2513
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: "5-19-13; expect us"   Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:02 am

*censored* that *censored*.

Organisation XIII forever.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: "5-19-13; expect us"   Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:26 am

Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2513
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: "5-19-13; expect us"   Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:04 am

Saint570 wrote:

slam slap flap spam.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: "5-19-13; expect us"   Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:03 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
*censored* that *censored*.

Organisation XIII forever.

Too bad they're all dead.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2513
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: "5-19-13; expect us"   Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:51 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
*censored* that *censored*.

Organisation XIII forever.

Too bad they're all dead.

have you played BBS and days? no.

the organisation lives on in the somebodies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: "5-19-13; expect us"   Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:32 am

Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
*censored* that *censored*.

Organisation XIII forever.

Too bad they're all dead.

have you played BBS and days? no.

the organisation lives on in the somebodies Very Happy

Hooray for spelling organization wrong twice!

Yes I know that's how it's spelled in British, but that's not where the game was made no is it?

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2513
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: "5-19-13; expect us"   Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:09 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
*censored* that *censored*.

Organisation XIII forever.

Too bad they're all dead.

have you played BBS and days? no.

the organisation lives on in the somebodies Very Happy

Hooray for spelling organization wrong twice!

Yes I know that's how it's spelled in British, but that's not where the game was made now is it?

nope, it was made in japan, so no fuss. and since we're going spelling nazi, you missed a w.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: "5-19-13; expect us"   Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:38 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
*censored* that *censored*.

Organisation XIII forever.

Too bad they're all dead.

have you played BBS and days? no.

the organisation lives on in the somebodies Very Happy

Hooray for spelling organization wrong twice!

Yes I know that's how it's spelled in British, but that's not where the game was made now is it?

nope, it was made in japan, so no fuss. and since we're going spelling nazi, you missed a w.

Touché my formidable opponent.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: "5-19-13; expect us"   Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:40 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Touch my formidable opponent.
There ya go.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2513
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: "5-19-13; expect us"   Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:07 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
*censored* that *censored*.

Organisation XIII forever.

Too bad they're all dead.

have you played BBS and days? no.

the organisation lives on in the somebodies Very Happy

Hooray for spelling organization wrong twice!

Yes I know that's how it's spelled in British, but that's not where the game was made now is it?

nope, it was made in japan, so no fuss. and since we're going spelling nazi, you missed a w.

Touché my formidable opponent.

I find it funny how sometimes we're worst enemies, and sometimes we're backing each other up on everything...

mark of true friendship, even though we don't know each other.

weird, no?
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: "5-19-13; expect us"   Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:25 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:


I find it funny how sometimes we're worst enemies, and sometimes we're backing each other up on everything...

mark of true friendship, even though we don't know each other.

weird, no?

Only on Tuesdays.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2513
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: "5-19-13; expect us"   Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:24 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:


I find it funny how sometimes we're worst enemies, and sometimes we're backing each other up on everything...

mark of true friendship, even though we don't know each other.

weird, no?

Only on Tuesdays.

and Fridays, you forget.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: "5-19-13; expect us"   Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:03 pm

***TOPIC RECOVERY***

Yeah so this "expect us" thing is from Anonymous, and if you don't know who Anonymous is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_(group)

So basically my guess is on 5-19-13 the internet is gonna explode.


_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: "5-19-13; expect us"   Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:05 am

death_unites_us wrote:
***TOPIC RECOVERY***

Yeah so this "expect us" thing is from Anonymous, and if you don't know who Anonymous is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_(group)

So basically my guess is on 5-19-13 the internet is gonna explode.

Well *censored*...
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2513
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: "5-19-13; expect us"   Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:15 am

death_unites_us wrote:
***TOPIC RECOVERY***

Yeah so this "expect us" thing is from Anonymous, and if you don't know who Anonymous is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_(group)

So basically my guess is on 5-19-13 the internet is gonna explode.


oh *censored* /b/ ...

fuuuuck, they're up to it again... not good.
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: "5-19-13; expect us"   Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:46 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
***TOPIC RECOVERY***

Yeah so this "expect us" thing is from Anonymous, and if you don't know who Anonymous is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_(group)

So basically my guess is on 5-19-13 the internet is gonna explode.


oh *censored* /b/ ...

fuuuuck, they're up to it again... not good.
Well, in the picture it's apparent that Guy Fawkes AKA Epic Fail Guy is their leader, we shouldn't be worried.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2513
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: "5-19-13; expect us"   Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:33 am

gggfrt wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
***TOPIC RECOVERY***

Yeah so this "expect us" thing is from Anonymous, and if you don't know who Anonymous is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_(group)

So basically my guess is on 5-19-13 the internet is gonna explode.


oh *censored* /b/ ...

fuuuuck, they're up to it again... not good.
Well, in the picture it's apparent that Guy Fawkes AKA Epic Fail Guy is their leader, we shouldn't be worried.

EFG is epic, you got to admit.

i want a vendetta mask :<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: "5-19-13; expect us"   

Back to top Go down
 
"5-19-13; expect us"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: General Chat-
Jump to: