The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26347 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Chatbox.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Chatbox.    Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:27 pm

If you've got any homework or studying to do or anything like that, PLEASE go on the chat. I get so bored studying so it'll be less boring if i could talk to someone while i'm doing it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox.    Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:34 pm

Saint570 wrote:
If you've got any homework or studying to do or anything like that, PLEASE go on the chat. I get so bored studying so it'll be less boring if i could talk to someone while i'm doing it Very Happy
I would, but I currently have no way to charge my laptop and am running off my iPod again.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox.    Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:36 pm

gggfrt wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
If you've got any homework or studying to do or anything like that, PLEASE go on the chat. I get so bored studying so it'll be less boring if i could talk to someone while i'm doing it Very Happy
I would, but I currently have no way to charge my laptop and am running off my iPod again.

saad face
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox.    Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:32 pm

I was just thinking about the chatbox when I came across this post.

We should all start jumping on when we come here to check posts. That way we may run into a conversation. Right now we all look at it and go "nope, nobodies on" and don't bother to jump on.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox.    Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:39 am

death_unites_us wrote:
I was just thinking about the chatbox when I came across this post.

We should all start jumping on when we come here to check posts. That way we may run into a conversation. Right now we all look at it and go "nope, nobodies on" and don't bother to jump on.

I'm on the chatbox when i feel like it, nevertheless if someone is on it or not. i join in about 60% of the time i'm logged into the forum.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox.    Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:21 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
I was just thinking about the chatbox when I came across this post.

We should all start jumping on when we come here to check posts. That way we may run into a conversation. Right now we all look at it and go "nope, nobodies on" and don't bother to jump on.

I'm on the chatbox when i feel like it, nevertheless if someone is on it or not. i join in about 60% of the time i'm logged into the forum.

What did I tell you guys about putting Wilzoe in your avatars?

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox.    Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:21 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
I was just thinking about the chatbox when I came across this post.

We should all start jumping on when we come here to check posts. That way we may run into a conversation. Right now we all look at it and go "nope, nobodies on" and don't bother to jump on.

I'm on the chatbox when i feel like it, nevertheless if someone is on it or not. i join in about 60% of the time i'm logged into the forum.

What did I tell you guys about putting Wilzoe in your avatars?

i see no flying pig?
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox.    Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:24 am

join then saint!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Chatbox.    

Back to top Go down
 
Chatbox.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» how to change this in the chatbox
» ForuMotion Popup ChatBox
» Popup chatbox for your forumotion toolbar
» [Hỏi đáp] Chatbox Bị Lỗi
» [Hỏi đáp] Thống kê ChatBox và Kích cỡ Khung Box

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: General Chat-
Jump to: