The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26347 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 How to Pwn Zombies.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 20
Location : yo

PostSubject: How to Pwn Zombies.   Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:04 pm

Kill them. Nuff Said.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: How to Pwn Zombies.   Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:07 pm

how to fail...let zzy post a topic and get black ops i made a pikachu emblem but its not finished yet
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 20
Location : yo

PostSubject: Re: How to Pwn Zombies.   Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:10 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
how to fail...let zzy post a topic and get black ops i made a pikachu emblem but its not finished yet
I iz sorry. Absol Will eat you now, No hard feelings kay?
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: How to Pwn Zombies.   Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:15 pm

Zizzy626 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
how to fail...let zzy post a topic and get black ops i made a pikachu emblem but its not finished yet
I iz sorry. Absol Will eat you now, No hard feelings kay?

kay hu k. pi ss off
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 20
Location : yo

PostSubject: Re: How to Pwn Zombies.   Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:57 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Zizzy626 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
how to fail...let zzy post a topic and get black ops i made a pikachu emblem but its not finished yet
I iz sorry. Absol Will eat you now, No hard feelings kay?

kay hu k. pi ss off
i sos i iz rud.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: How to Pwn Zombies.   Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:05 am

My intelligence hurts.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 389
Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: How to Pwn Zombies.   Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:56 am

nah its you, kicking yourself. You've lost all your intelligence on other topics....
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: How to Pwn Zombies.   Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:29 am

XBUNKERFACEX wrote:
nah its you, kicking yourself. You've lost all your intelligence on other topics....

you lost ur respect in every topic nothing differnt here.....
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How to Pwn Zombies.   

Back to top Go down
 
How to Pwn Zombies.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Butterflies kill zombies

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Gaming :: The Call of Duty Franchise-
Jump to: