Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

happy bday drew

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"
happy bday drew  Default6

happy bday drew  Empty
PostSubject: happy bday drew    happy bday drew  EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 9:57 am

is that lil'..... nvm

happy boxing day
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

happy bday drew  Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy bday drew    happy bday drew  EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:03 pm

lololol, add me back plz its nt my fault matt joined and i didnt want to tell him to fck off because i've known him for so long.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

happy bday drew  Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy bday drew    happy bday drew  EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:16 pm

but i said on chat death saint do u wanna play zombies with me you both said yes then wil said he'd host then u said its out of matt or me even though we decided so basically u wanted to get rid of me and before that game i didnt use the elevator on anybody then u did the teleporter trick on me and i lost my juggernaught and couldnt upgrade pistols so i was annoyed then i did it 2 u and u got down so you was annoyed so if you ever do somthing bad to me expect to get somthing twice as hard back tou also said if wilzoe doesnt come we get matt but u still decided to get him and kick me or you could of just said sorry matt we'll play in a bit AND DONT SAY THE SAME TO ME BECAUSE WE DECIDED IN CHAT
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

happy bday drew  Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy bday drew    happy bday drew  EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:33 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
but i said on chat death saint do u wanna play zombies with me you both said yes then wil said he'd host then u said its out of matt or me even though we decided so basically u wanted to get rid of me and before that game i didnt use the elevator on anybody then u did the teleporter trick on me and i lost my juggernaught and couldnt upgrade pistols so i was annoyed then i did it 2 u and u got down so you was annoyed so if you ever do somthing bad to me expect to get somthing twice as hard back tou also said if wilzoe doesnt come we get matt but u still decided to get him and kick me or you could of just said sorry matt we'll play in a bit AND DONT SAY THE SAME TO ME BECAUSE WE DECIDED IN CHAT

Teleporter trick makes no difference to dieing whilst teleporting. It's if two people enter the a teleporter at the same time and it can happen with zombies too. And you bring up one thing we do to you? okay how many times have you blocked us out of the elavator or done things we dont want you too? And it wasnt my idea to do rock paper scissors, it was wil's and i was going to ask if anyone wanted to do multiplayer instead because of 5 people, and you went on Wil's account half way through which you have no right to do because everyone in that game would not have done the same to you. I didnt invite matt he joined session and truthfully yes i did want to play with him more not because i like him better but because he plays properly and always helps out rather than messing around also he has a headset and i've only ever played zombies with him twice and played with you loads of times. Not to mention it wasnt me who said its out of you or matt.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

happy bday drew  Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy bday drew    happy bday drew  EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:17 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:

Teleporter trick makes no difference to dieing whilst teleporting. It's if two people enter the a teleporter at the same time and it can happen with zombies too. And you bring up one thing we do to you? okay how many times have you blocked us out of the elavator or done things we dont want you too? And it wasnt my idea to do rock paper scissors, it was wil's and i was going to ask if anyone wanted to do multiplayer instead because of 5 people, and you went on Wil's account half way through which you have no right to do because everyone in that game would not have done the same to you. I didnt invite matt he joined session and truthfully yes i did want to play with him more not because i like him better but because he plays properly and always helps out rather than messing around also he has a headset and i've only ever played zombies with him twice and played with you loads of times. Not to mention it wasnt me who said its out of you or matt.

you did say it was out of me and mat wil said ill kick joey so ovbiously he wanted me to leave,leaving me out again like if i get kicked in a lobby i say backout and inv this is what he thinks OHH OHH OHH I HAVE A IDEA ILL RATHER HAVE A NOOB ON MY TEAM RATHER THAN BACKOUT AND INV SOMONE FROM MY FL and id rather have fun in zombies once we get the power on around round 7 i play normally other than that i have fun before we turn it on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

happy bday drew  Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy bday drew    happy bday drew  Empty

Back to top Go down

happy bday drew
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: General Chat-
Jump to: