Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling All 4-8Members

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Calling All 4-8Members Empty
PostSubject: Calling All 4-8Members   Calling All 4-8Members EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:09 am

It has come to my attention that you all have a problem with how I run the 4-8Forums channel, and I am here now to put all of those problems to rest. And when I say all, I mean "all" as in whoever saint is talking about, since he seems to think that everybody agrees with him.

Before I go on bitching, let me describe to you, FROM MY SHOES, what has happened here. As we all know, it is smarter to look at the problem from the other's view before you make assumptions.

I made a channel for everybody here to expand their use of the forums by posting videos to one spot. That is it. And I told you guys that. I told you guys blatantly that this was NOT a place for subs, or views, but a place for discussion, fun co-op projects, and vlogs when posting isn't enough.

I gave you guys the opportunity to put the 4-8 name on your own stuff, something I have never done for anybody since vvti713 decided to screw me with his shenanigans. Have you ever noticed that I have never let anybody put 4-8Productions on anything, with the exception of the community montage?

This is because I firmly believe that 4-8 is something I run, not you. Yes, I'm sorry if it sounds selfish to you, but I started it from scratch, with no boost from hazardcinema, or machinima, or ps3comedy, I did it all on my own. Therefore, I believe I should have right to what goes on here and what doesn't.

However, I love you all, and you have proven to me that you are responsible and deserve to hold the 4-8 name, because up until now you have all been loyal, and I appreciate that much more than you know.

But you must understand MY view for this channel. It is not for subs, or views, or to boost your channels, but to be fair I put a link to all your channels on the page.

But, back to what I was saying before, lets look at this from my perspective. I made this channel for you guys, and only for you guys, I planned to do absolutely nothing with it.

From day one, Joey has commented on my page, sent me messages on both youtube and psn, and asked me on blackops to 1) make a video promoting the channel and 2) put you guys in the subbox.

Joey: You have not done a single thing towards the channel yet other than complain, you have absolutely no right to demand anything from me. That is all I have to say to you.

Today Saint created a petition for me to put you all in the subbox.

Saint: 1) I didn't put you in the subbox not because I think you don't deserve it, but because the subbox was a great way for me to put all three channels in one place. If you look you will notice that my channel, the forums channel, and MADMike's channel all look similar. We did this to settle any confusion the new channel may cause, as I was sure it may. 2) You have done many, many things towards 4-8Productions, and for that I thank you, but you too have done absolutely nothing towards this channel, and therefore I'm honestly quite appalled that you would gather people against me to change something I specifically spoke out against.

So, although it may seem mean, stop whining and get over it. The channel has been out for 2 weeks and it has a grand total of 5 videos. All you guys do is complain, and what for? The channel is absolutely nothing right now. You have wasted your time complaining and my time and effort put into making the channel is going to waste.

Of course, I still love you all, and although I pick on joey and saint I do not wish to blame it all on them. This is YOUR channel, you make the decision on whether or not you are going to make it a fun place or if you are going to continue to try to boost your own channels with it. If the second becomes the case, I will just simply delete it.

<3 death

Last edited by death_unites_us on Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"
Calling All 4-8Members Default6

PostSubject: Re: Calling All 4-8Members   Calling All 4-8Members EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:00 am

fine take me off the channel i was gonna post that vid that wil uploaded to my channel :/
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Calling All 4-8Members   Calling All 4-8Members EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:00 pm

Okay. First of all i did 50% of the work on the first video on the channel so yeah. And secondly it was not me who started this, Wil said to me when we were playing MW2 something like why arent we on the channel sub box and i agreed with him and i knew Joey also agreed with me on this so we joined mikes session and he we playing with Jacob and another 2 guys and 2 of them had headsets on the other two didnt or atleast i couldnt hear them and they both jacob and he said "Yeah sorta" which is why i didnt put him on the actual petition thing. I know it looks like its just me who started this petition but i know others feel the way i do and didnt want to have to make that topic so i took it upon myself to make it for everyone and i knew it would be controversial and i knew i would regret making it. I dont want to fallout with you or Madmike, death so i ask you to beleive me thats its not just me starting this things its just me speaking for everyone i've asked and none of us would have wanted to make that topic. I have not lost any respect for you or madmike death and fair enough since you have a reason for not boxing us but you could have answered Joey on the channel as to why not so this wouldnt have happened in the first place.

Anyway all i can say is i'm sorry and hope theres no bad feeling either way
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Calling All 4-8Members   Calling All 4-8Members EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:17 pm

Of course there's no hard feelings, and I didn't want to call you out saint.

What I am saying to everybody, though, is that I will not be putting you in the subbox, plain and simple. The reasons why are:

1) I'm using it to organize the three 4-8Channels.
2) There's a lot of you and it would be a HUGE subbox
3) It is not a sub-whore channel, and it was never supposed to be. Putting you in the subbox would only promote mass subbing and channel promotion, and that is the absolute LAST thing I want to do with the channel.

In addition, I know I was quite hard on you guys in the first post here, but I don't discourage petitions. It was very productive of you guys to create a petition for something you wanted changed, and for that I am happy, but the fact stands that I originally told you that this would not be a promotion channel, and it pissed me off that it seems nobody listened to that.

And I'm not deleting you joey, even if you don't upload that video.

<3 death
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: Calling All 4-8Members   Calling All 4-8Members EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: Calling All 4-8Members   Calling All 4-8Members EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:21 pm

i dont mind how you are running it. i think you are doing a good job.i only put "*cough*" in a way to break an awkward silence, like after someone telling a horrible joke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling All 4-8Members   Calling All 4-8Members Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling All 4-8Members
Page 1 of 1