Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FINAL FANTASY 14 mindfuck..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

FINAL FANTASY 14 mindfuck.. Empty
PostSubject: FINAL FANTASY 14 mindfuck..   FINAL FANTASY 14 mindfuck.. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:42 am

but for some reason... i found it very amusing, be prepared for annoying japanese woman voice.
oh, and my rule: didn't watch it 100%? don't comment.
(not that you will anyway lol)

Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY 14 mindfuck..   FINAL FANTASY 14 mindfuck.. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:30 am

The mind of that guy sitting on the ground:

This game effing sucks. I hate my life. Fck this game. Who are you? I don't give a sh!t. I hate this game. Screw you. Screw Squarenix. I hope you all die. Oh look, there's a small child in my lap. Fck asians. I want to set myself on fire.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY 14 mindfuck..   FINAL FANTASY 14 mindfuck.. EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:08 am

death_unites_us wrote:
The mind of that guy sitting on the ground:

This game effing sucks. I hate my life. Fck this game. Who are you? I don't give a sh!t. I hate this game. Screw you. Screw Squarenix. I hope you all die. Oh look, there's a small child in my lap. Fck asians. I want to set myself on fire.

The REAL mind of that guy sitting on the ground:

This game is confusing, where's the stand button?. I hate my life. Fck this game, why is there no desert eagle and UMP45?. WTF man this is a game of doing nothing?? I don't understand.... I hate this game, people told me to get it because it's great, but i don't understand it! Screw you. Screw Squarenix. I hope you all die. Oh look, there's a small child in my lap. Fck asians. I'm going to play call of duty again since that's the only game i ever play in my life i dont understand that people would make other games than call of duty because call of duty is obviously better.

right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY 14 mindfuck..   FINAL FANTASY 14 mindfuck.. Empty

Back to top Go down

FINAL FANTASY 14 mindfuck..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Consoles :: Playstation Zone-
Jump to: