Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New well sort of Deus Ex Trailer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
New well sort of Deus Ex Trailer Default6
Saint570

New well sort of Deus Ex Trailer Empty
PostSubject: New well sort of Deus Ex Trailer   New well sort of Deus Ex Trailer EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:46 pm

I missed this one so just posting incase anyone else here did.

I honestly think this had the potential to be one of the best games ever made. Pity it's first person though.
Oh and dont lecture me about how the first Deus Ex was first person, i have it...
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: New well sort of Deus Ex Trailer   New well sort of Deus Ex Trailer EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:35 am

I look at it this way:

Should Squarenix make a first person shooter: prolly not.

If there is a first person shooter game attempting to have an amazing story, who should make it? Squarenix.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: New well sort of Deus Ex Trailer   New well sort of Deus Ex Trailer EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 4:47 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
I look at it this way:

If there is a first person shooter game attempting to have an amazing story, who should make it? Squarenix.

They're only doing the cinematics, Eidos Montreal are making the actual game, atleast i think so.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: New well sort of Deus Ex Trailer   New well sort of Deus Ex Trailer EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:01 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
I look at it this way:

In November 2009 it was announced that Square Enix was to publish the game, and that the CGI sequences were to be created at its Japanese Visual Works studio with direction from Goldtooth Creative in Canada. The results of this international partnership were first seen in the teaser trailer shown at the 2010 Game Developers Conference (by which point the game's subtitle had changed to Human Revolution and its release pushed back to "early 2011"), which was expanded to a three-minute trailer] at E3 2010. E3 2010 also saw a second major preview of the game, this time in PC Gamer UK, which provided engine-rendered screenshots and gameplay details.[9]

More indepth response Smile
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: New well sort of Deus Ex Trailer   New well sort of Deus Ex Trailer EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:16 pm

Well let me rephrase my answer then:

I look at it this way:

Should Squarenix make the CGI sequences in a first person shooter: I suppose, don't they have better things to do?

If there is a first person shooter game attempting to have an amazing story, and they want good CGI sequences, who should make it? Squarenix.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: New well sort of Deus Ex Trailer   New well sort of Deus Ex Trailer EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:46 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Well let me rephrase my answer then:

I look at it this way:

Should Squarenix make the CGI sequences in a first person shooter: I suppose, don't they have better things to do?

If there is a first person shooter game attempting to have an amazing story, and they want good CGI sequences, who should make it? Squarenix.

I giggled.

problem? Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New well sort of Deus Ex Trailer   New well sort of Deus Ex Trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

New well sort of Deus Ex Trailer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Consoles :: Playstation Zone-
Jump to: