The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26346 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I'll draw anything, because WHY THE FxCK NOT?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2513
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: I'll draw anything, because WHY THE FxCK NOT?   Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:49 pm

here's the deal, you say what i have to draw, and I'll daw it, and post it. no mather how horrible it looks, BECAUSE WHY THE FxCK NOT EH?

make it as random as possible, and then rate out of 10 .

drawings will be drawn fast, by the way. hey, i'm doing this for the lulz.

(this is going to go soooo wrong.)


Last edited by Bloodharbringer on Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: I'll draw anything, because WHY THE FxCK NOT?   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:44 pm

A flying Eskimo.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2513
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: I'll draw anything, because WHY THE FxCK NOT?   Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:25 pm

MADMike wrote:
A flying Eskimo.

challenge accepted.

challenge complete.



drawing time: about 2 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: I'll draw anything, because WHY THE FxCK NOT?   Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:53 pm

You need to draw me drawing a Peni s on little big planet 2
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2513
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: I'll draw anything, because WHY THE FxCK NOT?   Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:56 pm

Saint570 wrote:
You need to draw me drawing a Peni s on little big planet 2

challenge accepted... not.


Last edited by Bloodharbringer on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: I'll draw anything, because WHY THE FxCK NOT?   Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:41 am

Draw me fighting a mechanic bear.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: I'll draw anything, because WHY THE FxCK NOT?   Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:07 pm

Draw me fighting death.
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 20
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: Re: I'll draw anything, because WHY THE FxCK NOT?   Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:47 pm

Draw a Wilzoe
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: I'll draw anything, because WHY THE FxCK NOT?   Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:35 pm

draw lab pig
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: I'll draw anything, because WHY THE FxCK NOT?   Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:51 pm

Draw a goat holding a baby snorting coke off the end of its Peenis
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: I'll draw anything, because WHY THE FxCK NOT?   Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:56 pm

draw a windex bottle
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: I'll draw anything, because WHY THE FxCK NOT?   Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 pm

gggfrt wrote:
draw a windex bottle

Why do I find this such an epic win?

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
XBUNKERFACEX
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 389
Join date : 2009-12-06

PostSubject: Re: I'll draw anything, because WHY THE FxCK NOT?   Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:55 pm

Draw a bunker with a face ^_^
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: I'll draw anything, because WHY THE FxCK NOT?   Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:56 pm

yh blood what bunker said a ugly person with a face
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 20
Location : yo

PostSubject: Re: I'll draw anything, because WHY THE FxCK NOT?   Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:18 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
yh blood what bunker said a ugly person with a face
clown Done
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: I'll draw anything, because WHY THE FxCK NOT?   Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:22 pm

Zizzy626 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
yh blood what bunker said a ugly person with a face
clown Done

i <3 u zzy and i miss ur pp 2000 that is Very Happy u used that gun like a primary lolz
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 326
Join date : 2010-05-23
Age : 20
Location : yo

PostSubject: Re: I'll draw anything, because WHY THE FxCK NOT?   Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:46 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Zizzy626 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
yh blood what bunker said a ugly person with a face
clown Done

i <3 u zzy and i miss ur pp 2000 that is Very Happy u used that gun like a primary lolz
I love my PP.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: I'll draw anything, because WHY THE FxCK NOT?   Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:10 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Zizzy626 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
yh blood what bunker said a ugly person with a face
clown Done

i <3 u zzy and i miss ur pp 2000 that is Very Happy u used that gun like a primary lolz

The thing is honestly good enough to be, it's recoil is really low, its damage is like 1 bullet weaker than other SMGS and it's fire rate is average
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2513
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: I'll draw anything, because WHY THE FxCK NOT?   Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:52 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Zizzy626 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
yh blood what bunker said a ugly person with a face
clown Done

i <3 u zzy and i miss ur pp 2000 that is Very Happy u used that gun like a primary lolz

The thing is honestly good enough to be, it's recoil is really low, its damage is like 1 bullet weaker than other SMGS and it's fire rate is average

the PP2000 is actually a sub machine gun, with a normal clip of 36 rounds, and not a maching pistol as MW2 indicates.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: I'll draw anything, because WHY THE FxCK NOT?   Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:46 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Zizzy626 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
yh blood what bunker said a ugly person with a face
clown Done

i <3 u zzy and i miss ur pp 2000 that is Very Happy u used that gun like a primary lolz

The thing is honestly good enough to be, it's recoil is really low, its damage is like 1 bullet weaker than other SMGS and it's fire rate is average

the PP2000 is actually a sub machine gun, with a normal clip of 36 rounds, and not a maching pistol as MW2 indicates.

I know, lol. It would have been more appropriate for the Russians on the Oil rigs to be using PP2000's on the Day after tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I'll draw anything, because WHY THE FxCK NOT?   

Back to top Go down
 
I'll draw anything, because WHY THE FxCK NOT?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Charley Chau Birthday Prize Draw
» FREE Gift Basket draw!! ($400.00 value) *CANADA ONLY
» Steve Horsfall Photography Prize Draw
» Javascript Array
» how to change this in the chatbox

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: Pictures-
Jump to: