Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mw2 vs. cod4 easy dission right?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The_AnG3L_oF_Cod
New User
New User

Mw2 vs. cod4        easy dission right? Empty
PostSubject: Mw2 vs. cod4 easy dission right?   Mw2 vs. cod4        easy dission right? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:13 pm

wat game do u like better. the first day i played mw2 i was like this game is garbage. then i got better and then i started raping. so i like mw2. wbu?
Back to top Go down
CNicol11
4-8Member
4-8Member
CNicol11

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 vs. cod4 easy dission right?   Mw2 vs. cod4        easy dission right? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:43 pm

Modern Warfare 2. Probably cause it's new, wait until the game is a little older and we'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
The_AnG3L_oF_Cod
New User
New User

PostSubject: i agree   Mw2 vs. cod4        easy dission right? EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:56 pm

ya it too new to actually rate and decide
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 vs. cod4 easy dission right?   Mw2 vs. cod4        easy dission right? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 6:31 am

I say when February strikes. we'll go on that topic. then we're all equally play-awesome
Back to top Go down
Silly Psycho
4-8Member
4-8Member
Silly Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 vs. cod4 easy dission right?   Mw2 vs. cod4        easy dission right? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:04 pm

from what i can tell i'll go with cod4.

i mean come on even though mw2 has so much more cod4 was just a shock to the entire shooter community.
it really combined the best of both worlds in the present/futuristic style of guns and equipment like a tom clancy or rainbow 6 and combined it with the insanly fast paced action of a medal of honor or god forebid halo.

It destroyed anymold it was made from and mw2 is still just as good but the original in this psycho's opinion was better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 vs. cod4 easy dission right?   Mw2 vs. cod4        easy dission right? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mw2 vs. cod4 easy dission right?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Consoles :: Playstation Zone-
Jump to: