Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

capture card plz check it out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The_AnG3L_oF_Cod
New User
New User

capture card plz check it out Empty
PostSubject: capture card plz check it out   capture card plz check it out EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:09 pm

ok so here the deal

i need a capture card so i can record my mw2 games and put them on youtube

but to do that i need a great capture card and a cheap price

plz everyone put the capture they use and y and also tell me how it works. i need about 50 replies in the next 2 weeks so i can get it for x-mas. kewl see ya later
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: capture card plz check it out   capture card plz check it out EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 6:29 am

... i think you're on wrong topic again, but check amazon or Play.com ... they possably have some....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: capture card plz check it out   capture card plz check it out EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 7:49 am

I suggest you buy a Dazzle DVD Recorder it sells quite cheap compared to a HD PVR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: capture card plz check it out   capture card plz check it out EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:07 pm

HD Hauppauge PVR and Black Magic Intensity pro are the best, but most expensive. EasyCap is only like $20 but isn't too good quality, and dazzle is medium price and OK quality. Its really a matter of what quality you want, and much you are willing to spend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: capture card plz check it out   capture card plz check it out Empty

Back to top Go down

capture card plz check it out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Consoles :: Playstation Zone-
Jump to: