The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26346 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Let's Play Poll - #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Next Let's Play?
Call of Duty: World at War
20%
 20% [ 2 ]
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
10%
 10% [ 1 ]
Call of Duty: Black Ops
20%
 20% [ 2 ]
Fallout 3
30%
 30% [ 3 ]
Grand Theft Auto 4
10%
 10% [ 1 ]
Portal 2
10%
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10
 

AuthorMessage
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Let's Play Poll - #1   Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:36 am

I've decided to change up how I get votes for the next game I will playthrough on YouTube. No I am not cancelling Red Dead, and most of the choices have to relate to older requests.

The way I want to do this is to have newer games involved, as well as big games or fan favorites. Every time I finish a Let's Play, I will make a new poll involving older choices and adding newer games and/or big hits. I also left the multiple choice option and the choice to take back votes if you can not decide, but please try to pick a little amount and not all of them. The highest votes by the end of the 30 day poll expiration will be played next, and a new poll will be posted after that Let's Play is complete.

Thanks for any help and I hope this goes smoothly.

- king

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Poll - #1   Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:54 pm

Carl on Duty : Black Cops
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Poll - #1   Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:04 am

Fallout 3. just to see how many episodes until you quit.
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Poll - #1   Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:31 am

gggfrt wrote:
Fallout 3. just to see how many episodes until you quit.

Why would I quit that game? It's like my all-time favorite.

If you were referring to Red Dead, I didn't quit, had to work on Machinima stuff and the E3 Review.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Poll - #1   Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:24 pm

not portal 2 i have seen the story thats what ruined the game for me
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Poll - #1   Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:53 pm

MADMike wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Fallout 3. just to see how many episodes until you quit.

Why would I quit that game? It's like my all-time favorite.

If you were referring to Red Dead, I didn't quit, had to work on Machinima stuff and the E3 Review.
no no no... its just massive.
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Poll - #1   Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:43 pm

gggfrt wrote:
MADMike wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Fallout 3. just to see how many episodes until you quit.

Why would I quit that game? It's like my all-time favorite.

If you were referring to Red Dead, I didn't quit, had to work on Machinima stuff and the E3 Review.
no no no... its just massive.

Yeah, it might end up being like a Let's Play on the side while I focus on newer ones then lol

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2513
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Poll - #1   Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:46 am

wy does google say that this page is in spanish? arrribaaa~!!!

anyway, i've ticked all of them. they're all good games, but none of them stand out for me. I'm indifferent.

However, i think you should do a let's play of Resistance: fall of man. that would make a good series.
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Poll - #1   Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:43 am

MADMike wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
MADMike wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Fallout 3. just to see how many episodes until you quit.
Why would I quit that game? It's like my all-time favorite.

If you were referring to Red Dead, I didn't quit, had to work on Machinima stuff and the E3 Review.
no no no... its just massive.
Yeah, it might end up being like a Let's Play on the side while I focus on newer ones then lol
And here we are, over 2 years later.
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Poll - #1   Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:08 pm

gggfrt wrote:
MADMike wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
MADMike wrote:
gggfrt wrote:
Fallout 3. just to see how many episodes until you quit.
Why would I quit that game? It's like my all-time favorite.

If you were referring to Red Dead, I didn't quit, had to work on Machinima stuff and the E3 Review.
no no no... its just massive.
Yeah, it might end up being like a Let's Play on the side while I focus on newer ones then lol
And here we are, over 2 years later.
Still going strong! afro

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 22
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Poll - #1   Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:49 pm

If you haven't killed him already, I'd kinda like to see Tenpenny killed with a mini-nuke.
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Poll - #1   Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:21 pm

gggfrt wrote:
If you haven't killed him already, I'd kinda like to see Tenpenny killed with a mini-nuke.
I'll take note of it. I do plan on eventually going on a Experimental MIRV rampage when I'm done, or as one of those "dream sequences" that I've done before. I'll definitely do it, though.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Poll - #1   

Back to top Go down
 
Let's Play Poll - #1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 'Play Current Test Case' button not support to Ruby language.
» Darksiders 2: Play With WiiU GamePad or Pro Controller
» Best PS1 RPG "Poll" Round 1
» Nvidia 3dtv Play Crack Keygen Serial.rar
» [HELP] Play Sound if test fails

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MADMikeTheKing :: Let's Plays-
Jump to: