The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26348 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Oh yay, Blood posting on the COD section, this can only end badly.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Oh yay, Blood posting on the COD section, this can only end badly.   Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:28 pm

THE SUBJECT OF TODAY!

MW3: and how i think it's a load of bull.

:3

do take notice that this is a personal opinion of a COD MP-hater, Campaign-lover. and this gamer ain't impressed.

simply put, i you watch the trailer for the game, it's immensely...well... refurbished! there's nothing really new, and nothing of it impressed me...

take, for example, the little scene you see when you're ina boat with your teammate... it's the exact bloody same as the aftermath in MW2. the guy riding with you is even making the exact same movements as Price does! it's just not cool.

well, there might be alot of cool things going to be implemented in this new game, but if there's one thing you DON'T do in such a hyped franchise as Call of Duty, is re-use things from old games to new ones.

[on-the-go message: I'm writing and ranting at the same time.
will you just let me do this, okay?]

It's like this; you have a movie which was awesome, let's say... some kind of disaster movie, where there's this meteorit going to destroy the world, and at the last minute there's a guy who saves all mankind, then there's gnomes and everyone's like WHAT A TWIST.

then the creators take the same idea, and do it again but this time it's a flying shoe coming to eat the world, but at the last minute there's a woman who saves all mankind, and then there's a robot chinken and everyone's like WHAT A TW.... wait this is old.

FAIL.
suck mah balls.

(what the *censored* was i thinking writing that.... anyway i'm not deleting anything i write. my word stands still...)

what might make the game cool is the ability to place two sights on your weapon, which has proven to look quite unique...




I'm done ranting. i think i'm going to vomit...


<3 you all.


Last edited by Bloodharbringer on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Oh yay, Blood posting on the COD section, this can only end badly.   Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:36 pm

It might just be me, but I felt like MW2 visually, and engine wise, was the best so far. I never really felt like MW2 should have changed how the game looks, but they did make it a little better. MW always had an underrated campaign, and though it hasn't been shown much, I still feel like this WW3 scenario and the chasing of Makarov as well as...

Spoiler:
 

Can make this the best in IW's games, granted Black Ops also had an underrated campaign, but I also felt the whole look of the game was needed of an upgrade and their new gameplay mechanics they added wasn't much.

We can only wait and see how it turns up, and I'm being hopeful it will be a good sequel to the game I enjoyed that others didn't. MP is always an issue, and I won't care much, I'll be switching between MW3 and BF3 until I get tired of them. Smile

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
gggfrt
"gg"

avatar

Posts : 1768
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 23
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Oh yay, Blood posting on the COD section, this can only end badly.   Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:08 pm

i have one thing to say. the same movements wont mean everything is the same.
Back to top Go down
Alivad
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 364
Join date : 2009-06-16
Age : 26
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Oh yay, Blood posting on the COD section, this can only end badly.   Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:10 am

Bloodharbringer wrote:
THE SUBJECT OF TODAY!

MW3 will suck

<3 you all.

Oh thank God, I thought you were going to write an rant/discombobulated essay. Made my day bro.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: Oh yay, Blood posting on the COD section, this can only end badly.   Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:58 am

Alivad wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
THE SUBJECT OF TODAY!

MW3 will suck

<3 you all.

Oh thank God, I thought you were going to write an rant/discombobulated essay. Made my day bro.

you know what...
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Oh yay, Blood posting on the COD section, this can only end badly.   Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:38 am

*censored* it, video.


Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Oh yay, Blood posting on the COD section, this can only end badly.   Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:42 pm

I feel like cod5 engien was the best it was simalar to cod4 but they had both a negitive and positve cod4 someoverpowerd guns 3xnoob w@w mp40 tanks

but they was enjoyable for me unless it has them engiens i will be grtting bf3
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Oh yay, Blood posting on the COD section, this can only end badly.   Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:44 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
I feel like cod5 engien was the best it was simalar to cod4 but they had both a negitive and positve cod4 someoverpowerd guns 3xnoob w@w mp40 tanks

but they was enjoyable for me unless it has them engiens i will be grtting bf3

I respect your opinion, but I have to disagree about the best engine. I thought it was clear that MW2's engine was very good given that bullets would hit where they should, unless lag played a factor, but it seemed to be an upgraded CoD4 engine, whilst W@W was the same CoD4 engine with minor tweeks. Plus, Black Ops uses an upgraded W@W engine, and that game still has some problems with bullet hits and things like that. My opinion though.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Oh yay, Blood posting on the COD section, this can only end badly.   Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:12 pm

MADMike wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
I feel like cod5 engien was the best it was simalar to cod4 but they had both a negitive and positve cod4 someoverpowerd guns 3xnoob w@w mp40 tanks

but they was enjoyable for me unless it has them engiens i will be grtting bf3

I respect your opinion, but I have to disagree about the best engine. I thought it was clear that MW2's engine was very good given that bullets would hit where they should, unless lag played a factor, but it seemed to be an upgraded CoD4 engine, whilst W@W was the same CoD4 engine with minor tweeks. Plus, Black Ops uses an upgraded W@W engine, and that game still has some problems with bullet hits and things like that. My opinion though.

Yep, The Treyarch variant of prosperity or the now called "Infinity ward engine" is definetly not as good. It's got alot of bugs and isnt as smooth as you can see in Black Ops, The FPS is quite clearly not a stable 60FPS alot of the time. One thing i will say for treyarch is they did a damn good job of lighting in there games. Textures could do with some work but what can we expect, seriously new consoles need to be released soon. DX9 limitations are TERRIBLE.

Y'know i actually wish Developers stuck to the one or two games per console idea, quality>quantity. Theres been 4 AC games this gen, SEVEN call of duty games and Uncountable sports games.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: Oh yay, Blood posting on the COD section, this can only end badly.   Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:18 pm

Saint570 wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
I feel like cod5 engien was the best it was simalar to cod4 but they had both a negitive and positve cod4 someoverpowerd guns 3xnoob w@w mp40 tanks

but they was enjoyable for me unless it has them engiens i will be grtting bf3

I respect your opinion, but I have to disagree about the best engine. I thought it was clear that MW2's engine was very good given that bullets would hit where they should, unless lag played a factor, but it seemed to be an upgraded CoD4 engine, whilst W@W was the same CoD4 engine with minor tweeks. Plus, Black Ops uses an upgraded W@W engine, and that game still has some problems with bullet hits and things like that. My opinion though.

Yep, The Treyarch variant of prosperity or the now called "Infinity ward engine" is definetly not as good. It's got alot of bugs and isnt as smooth as you can see in Black Ops, The FPS is quite clearly not a stable 60FPS alot of the time. One thing i will say for treyarch is they did a damn good job of lighting in there games. Textures could do with some work but what can we expect, seriously new consoles need to be released soon. DX9 limitations are TERRIBLE.

Y'know i actually wish Developers stuck to the one or two games per console idea, quality>quantity. Theres been 4 AC games this gen, SEVEN call of duty games and Uncountable sports games.

sports sucks anyway, you can't really bring that up.

AC= quality awesome. the games are all legends, and yet they manage to bring out a game a year (lately). and that's fine since they're not punmping their franchise as COD is doing. the games have lately gone from bad to worse, while AC gets better every time. can't IW(or, maybe IW, SH and Raven) and 3arc learn something from this?
Back to top Go down
Alivad
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 364
Join date : 2009-06-16
Age : 26
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Oh yay, Blood posting on the COD section, this can only end badly.   Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:06 am

Why don't they just follow the Halo formula and just invest their damn money in an actual gaming experience, bring us that fresh and original feeling that made CoD4 such a phenomenon it was. As much as I love to pork Halo (for the evulz against the retarded fanbase) I have to admit that every time I play a Halo game it feels refined, like they actually put effort into it. CoD is getting stale yet we're all still stupid enough to buy it, letting the developers get away with it to give us the same thing next year.

My suggestion to Activision since they're the Patriots (MGS-reference) in the FPS department of gaming is to freakin' give at least one of their games a two year development cycle. Maybe three just to be sure but my God give us something we can be proud of buying.

Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: Oh yay, Blood posting on the COD section, this can only end badly.   Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:29 am

Alivad wrote:
Why don't they just follow the Halo formula and just invest their damn money in an actual gaming experience, bring us that fresh and original feeling that made CoD4 such a phenomenon it was. As much as I love to pork Halo (for the evulz against the retarded fanbase) I have to admit that every time I play a Halo game it feels refined, like they actually put effort into it. CoD is getting stale yet we're all still stupid enough to buy it, letting the developers get away with it to give us the same thing next year.

My suggestion to Activision since they're the Patriots (MGS-reference) in the FPS department of gaming is to freakin' give at least one of their games a two year development cycle. Maybe three just to be sure but my God give us something we can be proud of buying.


I agree completely, only one little minor flaw; Bungie is part of Activision now, but i totally agree with everything you just said.

well done, ali.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Oh yay, Blood posting on the COD section, this can only end badly.   Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:13 am

Alivad wrote:
Why don't they just follow the Halo formula and just invest their damn money in an actual gaming experience, bring us that fresh and original feeling that made CoD4 such a phenomenon it was. As much as I love to pork Halo (for the evulz against the retarded fanbase) I have to admit that every time I play a Halo game it feels refined, like they actually put effort into it. CoD is getting stale yet we're all still stupid enough to buy it, letting the developers get away with it to give us the same thing next year.

My suggestion to Activision since they're the Patriots (MGS-reference) in the FPS department of gaming is to freakin' give at least one of their games a two year development cycle. Maybe three just to be sure but my God give us something we can be proud of buying.


i lol'd at the reference mate. :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Oh yay, Blood posting on the COD section, this can only end badly.   

Back to top Go down
 
Oh yay, Blood posting on the COD section, this can only end badly.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Gaming :: The Call of Duty Franchise-
Jump to: