Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bye for good now

Go down 
+3
Michael45
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
wilzoe
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

Bye for good now Empty
PostSubject: Bye for good now   Bye for good now EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:50 pm

Well I'm sorry I left last time in a rude manor I was actually pissed off how dead it is here now Sad Its sad to think that there was so many people here and now look Shocked 5-10 people remain. Its died on me now. Death I wasn't mainly blaming it on YOUR VIEWS and how its became dead but it has something to do with that in small ways. Everyone here has moved on and left ~4-8~ and I was one of them but I have returned to say farewell and to wish this place may become active once again as it used to be Smile Good luck Death+Mike try get this place alive as it used to be Smile and Good luck ~4-8Forums and its members... Maybe... Maybe one day I might return and look at all these good memories and smile Smile and remember ~4get the h8rs~ Sad

-Wilzoe <3

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"
Bye for good now Default6

Bye for good now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye for good now   Bye for good now EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:36 am

wilzoe in wilzoe out
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

Bye for good now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye for good now   Bye for good now EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:56 am

Said you left? Then came back to say you LEFT AGAIN?! TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIN. Jokes, Jokes. Bai Wilzoe, Take Care <3 Razz
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

Bye for good now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye for good now   Bye for good now EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:45 pm

Bye for good now Implied-facepalm
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Bye for good now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye for good now   Bye for good now EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:46 pm

On the front page of this website it has always said:

Most users ever online was 16 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:47 pm

I rest my case. This place was never any more alive than it is now, you are simply fooling yourself and fooling others by saying this place is dead when in reality it is how it should be: a close family of friends.

Good luck in your new clan Wil.

Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

Bye for good now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye for good now   Bye for good now EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:54 pm

I wrote a song...

LALALAAAAAAA WILZOE LEFT AND HE'S AN IDIOT!

LALALAAAAAA WHY DIDN'T HE SEE WHAT I DID IN THE PAAAAASSTTTTT......

LALALAAAAAAAAAAA HI GUYS WILZOE HERE AND I LEFT 4-8...

LALALAAAAAAAAAAAA NOW HE'LL NEVER GET PIES!!!!!

YAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

*GUITAR SOLO*

DUNDUNUDNUDDUNDUDUDUNDUNDUDDNUDUDNUDNUDNUDUDUDNUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN

YEEEEEEEEEEEAH PIE!!!!!

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH PIE!!!!! PIE!!!! PIEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEE!!!!!!!!

thank you.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

Bye for good now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye for good now   Bye for good now EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:58 pm

* not apologising for double post *

But seriously, you've seen what mess I've put myself in in the past. sheesh.

oh, and also: DID NOT READ TOO MANY EMOTICONS :3
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

Bye for good now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye for good now   Bye for good now EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:48 pm

To Will,

The ironic thing about you telling everyone to leave is that one person came back.
Will ffs, yes we had lococola etc and everyone but they were all passers by and one or so came every month and we, the high posters, kept the place active. You left some time near christmas i think or when you got you're xbox and just decided to leave all of us, to be honest with you Will i'm actually rather disapointed. Not only have you left the forums and for no particular reason, but you've also just ditched me. I've sent you quite a few messages on skype and most go unanswered, i think you should atleast have the decencey to answer me considering how much i've done for you. I edited all of you're montages and now you're gonna get some generic editors who just watch tutorials with absouletely no orgininality to edit them witht the same crap over and over, twitch, twitxtor, colour correction, sync to shot. I suck at editing yes but atleast i actually think on my own and dont do all the same *censored*. Will, i made WZvids because you asked me to, you basicly took over the channel giving me no choice but to leave and then expected to keep it even though it should have been mine because if you didnt like shared channels, you shouldnt have requested it in the first place. Even though thats true i still let you keep it just because you wanted it, another favour i did. Also remember when BO really just came out and i really wanted to play it? yeah remember i had to edit our crappy little dualtage just because you wanted it edited? tbh Will, my favours for you are all gone, you havent done anything to thank me. Even just putting me in you're sub box was too much to ask right? not that i cared, i just wanted to see if you would because i knew you wouldnt. Oh another favour? i spent Hours looking for good computer components for you aswell, just sprang to mind there. Once you get you're pc dont ask me for help, because as you wont know already, i deleted you on skype weeks ago and tbh, you aint even noticed. Nothing i've done has led me to feel this way about you Will, you've just been crap to all of us here. A couple of weeks ago i still liked you because as much as i got pissed off at you for being so unapreciative, i still couldnt hate you because i loved you as a friend. Tbh Will, i dont have any respect for you anymore. You've brought it upon yourself. Enjoy you're new best pals, but i hope you atleast remember where you're true friends were. Nice to see you didnt wish me a happy birthday either, thank you very much and bye.

Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

Bye for good now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye for good now   Bye for good now EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:07 pm

Saint570 wrote:
To Will,

The ironic thing about you telling everyone to leave is that one person came back.
Will ffs, yes we had lococola etc and everyone but they were all passers by and one or so came every month and we, the high posters, kept the place active. You left some time near christmas i think or when you got you're xbox and just decided to leave all of us, to be honest with you Will i'm actually rather disapointed. Not only have you left the forums and for no particular reason, but you've also just ditched me. I've sent you quite a few messages on skype and most go unanswered, i think you should atleast have the decencey to answer me considering how much i've done for you. I edited all of you're montages and now you're gonna get some generic editors who just watch tutorials with absouletely no orgininality to edit them witht the same crap over and over, twitch, twitxtor, colour correction, sync to shot. I suck at editing yes but atleast i actually think on my own and dont do all the same *censored*. Will, i made WZvids because you asked me to, you basicly took over the channel giving me no choice but to leave and then expected to keep it even though it should have been mine because if you didnt like shared channels, you shouldnt have requested it in the first place. Even though thats true i still let you keep it just because you wanted it, another favour i did. Also remember when BO really just came out and i really wanted to play it? yeah remember i had to edit our crappy little dualtage just because you wanted it edited? tbh Will, my favours for you are all gone, you havent done anything to thank me. Even just putting me in you're sub box was too much to ask right? not that i cared, i just wanted to see if you would because i knew you wouldnt. Oh another favour? i spent Hours looking for good computer components for you aswell, just sprang to mind there. Once you get you're pc dont ask me for help, because as you wont know already, i deleted you on skype weeks ago and tbh, you aint even noticed. Nothing i've done has led me to feel this way about you Will, you've just been crap to all of us here. A couple of weeks ago i still liked you because as much as i got pissed off at you for being so unapreciative, i still couldnt hate you because i loved you as a friend. Tbh Will, i dont have any respect for you anymore. You've brought it upon yourself. Enjoy you're new best pals, but i hope you atleast remember where you're true friends were. Nice to see you didnt wish me a happy birthday either, thank you very much and bye.

I love you.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Bye for good now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye for good now   Bye for good now EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:09 pm

Saint570 wrote:
To Will,

I Love smoking cat.

I mean you.

I love you me smoking cat together always forever and ever.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

Bye for good now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye for good now   Bye for good now EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:43 pm

Saint570 wrote:
To Will,

nailed it.

mike, give me a puff of that cat, you selfish bastard...
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

Bye for good now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye for good now   Bye for good now EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:50 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
To Will,

nailed it.

mike, give me a puff of that cat, you selfish bastard...

Hey dont worry dude, Mike got me a hefty supply of cat. Plenty to go round share theee loveee.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

Bye for good now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye for good now   Bye for good now EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:43 am

Saint570 wrote:
To Will,

Channel Comments (9)
TehWilzoe

TehWilzoe (1 day ago)
Spam Marked as spam
Happy Birthday Mate Wink

i am not really bothered he got me into ~4-8 if i didnt know wilzoe i wouldnt of been playing ps3 now i'd be on xbox and bored shitless but he did he made me meet all u guys when i was on xbox i didnt post much because i didnt feel welcome since all of you have ps3s my xbox broke so i joined you guys i talked to these people gggfrt xbunkerfacex & wilzoe i didnt meet any of you until i met them i have to thank wilzoe and wish him the best on xbox. : )
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Bye for good now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye for good now   Bye for good now EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:08 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:

Channel Comments (9)
TehWilzoe

TehWilzoe (1 day ago)
Spam Marked as spam
Happy Birthday Mate Wink

i am not really bothered he got me into ~4-8 if i didnt know wilzoe i wouldnt of been playing ps3 now i'd be on xbox and bored shitless but he did he made me meet all u guys when i was on xbox i didnt post much because i didnt feel welcome since all of you have ps3s my xbox broke so i joined you guys i talked to these people gggfrt xbunkerfacex & wilzoe i didnt meet any of you until i met them i have to thank wilzoe and wish him the best on xbox. : )

omg joey said something thoughtful 360noscopetomahawkacrossthemapcarepackagestallquickscopetrolololololololololol

I love you joey
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

Bye for good now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye for good now   Bye for good now EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:47 pm

4:30 of the communitytage is perhaps one of the funnest nights i ever had on CoD4.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

Bye for good now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye for good now   Bye for good now EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:42 pm

death_unites_us wrote:

omg joey said something thoughtful 360noscopetomahawkacrossthemapcarepackagestallquickscopetrolololololololololol

I love you joey

made my day apart from someone at alton towers coming off oblivion screaming OMFG THATS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME LOSE MY VIRGINITY

Last edited by Xo0OJOEYO0oX on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Michael45

Bye for good now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye for good now   Bye for good now EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:03 am

Saint570 wrote:
To Will,

You know, I really like Wil. In terms of gaming, he is one of my best friends. But, I want him to see what you wrote. I mean, you have done so much for him, it's unbelievable. Wilzoe's friends are likeable guys but I would much rather talk to you guys than his mates. When he left that night, and I followed him, it was almost as if I felt forced, I mean, he by no means made me leave, but because I was awesome mates with him. Oh I don't know, I am just kinda babbling. Anyway, just don't come back to us to say to say you left AGAIN and don't treat Saint like *censored*. Wilzoe.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

Bye for good now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye for good now   Bye for good now EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:55 pm

He's seen it Mikes dw, stuff has been clarified
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

Bye for good now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye for good now   Bye for good now EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:17 pm

Saint570 wrote:

saint this is nothing to do with the whole wilzoe leaving thing but i sent you my add on your utube
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Bye for good now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye for good now   Bye for good now EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:31 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:

I love you joey

made my day apart from someone at alton towers coming off oblivion screaming OMFG THATS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME LOSE MY VIRGINITY

It's what I do. Wink
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

Bye for good now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye for good now   Bye for good now EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:38 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:

I love you joey

It's what I do. Wink

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

Bye for good now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye for good now   Bye for good now EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:18 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

saint this is nothing to do with the whole wilzoe leaving thing but i sent you my add on your utube

You only sent me ur post code.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

Bye for good now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye for good now   Bye for good now EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:37 am

Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:

You only sent me ur post code.

sent u my street and everything.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

Bye for good now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye for good now   Bye for good now EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 6:32 pm

Joey you didnt get me House number. Lol and i'm on you're stret on google street view. lololo

also i need you're name or you're dads, someone in the house. I think thats everything then
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"

Bye for good now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye for good now   Bye for good now EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 6:51 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Joey you didnt get me House number. Lol and i'm on you're stret on google street view. lololo

also i need you're name or you're dads, someone in the house. I think thats everything then

-________________- are you tryna be a pervert or somthin lol oh yea and it shows up as the house 2 houses down for some reason its at the top of the street left side and it shows a car like from ages ago wtf lol google maps needs to do a update lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bye for good now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye for good now   Bye for good now Empty

Back to top Go down

Bye for good now
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next