The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26342 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Thank you saint <3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Thank you saint <3   Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:51 am

i just got the pvr out of the post and im setting it up now <3

set everything up only need a double plug now lol
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan


Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 18
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Re: Thank you saint <3   Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:40 am

Good Luck Joey, looking foward to seeing your amazing content, and also. That was very nice of you Saint Wink
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Thank you saint <3   Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:48 am

yea thanks again saint u sure you dont want money for it and you know wintv7 ive pressed play but it wont record my games
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Thank you saint <3   Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:21 pm

oh saint do i need a dvd thing for wintv7 or somthing?
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"



Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Thank you saint <3   Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:48 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
oh saint do i need a dvd thing for wintv7 or somthing?

Wtf is wintv7 idk, just use total media extreme
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Thank you saint <3   Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:13 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
oh saint do i need a dvd thing for wintv7 or somthing?

Wtf is wintv7 idk, just use total media extreme

-______________-
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"



Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Thank you saint <3   Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:24 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
oh saint do i need a dvd thing for wintv7 or somthing?

Wtf is wintv7 idk, just use total media extreme

-______________-

Get it working, ass?
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Thank you saint <3   Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:54 am

Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
oh saint do i need a dvd thing for wintv7 or somthing?

Wtf is wintv7 idk, just use total media extreme

-______________-

Get it working, ass?

yes but now i have 2 download total media instead
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"



Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Thank you saint <3   Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:02 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
oh saint do i need a dvd thing for wintv7 or somthing?

Wtf is wintv7 idk, just use total media extreme

-______________-

Get it working, ass?

yes but now i have 2 download total media instead

Which EVERYONE uses, ass. silly ass
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan


Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 18
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Re: Thank you saint <3   Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:07 pm

Hehee Smile
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Thank you saint <3   Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:14 pm

almost finished dling
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Thank you saint <3   Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:59 pm

need a disc you didnt send one
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Thank you saint <3   Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:58 pm

got round the disc thing by dling somthing lol



my progress ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator


Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Thank you saint <3   Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:55 pm

Try hitting wumbo.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Thank you saint <3   Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:03 pm

i did
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator


Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Thank you saint <3   Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:58 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
i did

Are you sure? This is first grade stuff Spongebob.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Thank you saint <3   Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:29 pm

MADMike wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
i did

Are you sure? This is first grade stuff Spongebob.

yes yes i even added 25 to it and called the file boaty
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"



Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Thank you saint <3   Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:05 pm

Joey, i explained like everything and you tell me you need a disc and are using Wintv7. What. The. *censored*. Did you even download the drivers -.-
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Thank you saint <3   Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:08 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Joey, i explained like everything and you tell me you need a disc and are using Wintv7. What. The. *censored*. Did you even download the drivers -.-

yes
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"



Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Thank you saint <3   Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:09 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Joey, i explained like everything and you tell me you need a disc and are using Wintv7. What. The. *censored*. Did you even download the drivers -.-

yes

Is it working, also get a mic and do comms
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Thank you saint <3   Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:13 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Joey, i explained like everything and you tell me you need a disc and are using Wintv7. What. The. *censored*. Did you even download the drivers -.-

yes

Is it working, also get a mic and do comms

i always get a black screen i press capture but still a black screen i dont want to do coms there are to many commentators
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator


Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Thank you saint <3   Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:35 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
i always get a black screen i press capture but still a black screen i dont want to do coms there are to many commentators

Are all your cables for the video and stuff plugged in correctly, or in the correct input? Sometimes I get them twisted up. I can't help too much given I'm still fairly new to it, but that seems like it could be the problem.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"



Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 20
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Thank you saint <3   Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:38 pm

MADMike wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
i always get a black screen i press capture but still a black screen i dont want to do coms there are to many commentators

Are all your cables for the video and stuff plugged in correctly, or in the correct input? Sometimes I get them twisted up. I can't help too much given I'm still fairly new to it, but that seems like it could be the problem.

Try this, turn the PVR off. Leave for 10 seconds. Turn it back on AND HOLD THE ON BUTTON IN FOR 5 seconds the click refresh on total media extreme, also check you've got you're ps3 configured to have component settings at 720p not 1080i as 1080i doesnt work on like any games and 720p is better trust me.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 21
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Thank you saint <3   Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:41 pm

okey
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8


Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Thank you saint <3   Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:33 pm

This whole convo made me lol.

Congrats joey btw, now you need a camera so we can see that beautiful face.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Thank you saint <3   Today at 5:29 am

Back to top Go down
 
Thank you saint <3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Tsiab peb caug nyob Minneapolis
» Saint Seiya Online Community - http://seiya.forumotion.com
» Saint Seiya Online - http://seiya.forumotion.com/

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: General Chat-
Jump to: