The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26348 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 interview with a stealth clown

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: interview with a stealth clown   Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:12 am

Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: interview with a stealth clown   Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:02 pm

I want a super knife lunge, so then I can make knife only classes and nothing else.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: interview with a stealth clown   Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Yay, actually nothing thats made me excited about this game. *censored* interview. SO IS THEIR ANYTHING *censored* NEW?

Oh btw, i've seen BF3 alpha gameplay. MW3 is dead.
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: interview with a stealth clown   Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:01 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Yay, actually nothing thats made me excited about this game. *censored* interview. SO IS THEIR ANYTHING *censored* NEW?

Oh btw, i've seen BF3 alpha gameplay. MW3 is dead.

They're two different games. Only thing in common is war scenario. Can we stop the comparisons for the love of God.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Alivad
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 364
Join date : 2009-06-16
Age : 26
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: interview with a stealth clown   Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:25 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: interview with a stealth clown   Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:49 pm

It really doesnt matter if they're too different games, look at halo and call of duty. People debated for AGES which one was better and what do they have in common? atleast BF and CoD are set in present/not too distant future so they are alike just CoDs the arcade shooter and BF is more of a sim. Anyway tbh i've moved on from CoD, it's just the same over and over and i've grown out of it, Battlefield is much funner now imo and Dice are a much better dev team than IW. Atleast they actually fix their games. I just love how you play as a team in BF and not one man can carry the team to victory. In CoD, put me in a team with 5 other people hiding for the entire match and i bet you any money i'll still win. So far all i've seen of MW3 is the same old and tbh, it just looks like MW2.5... Graphics are no different, gameplay looks terrible compared to the BF3 campaign and nothing on multiplayer. So far BF3 is raping MW3.



LOOKS AMAZING.

Oh yeah, and i've got BF3 alpha. ftw...
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: interview with a stealth clown   Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:38 pm

It does matter because ignorance is the reason good games get shadowed because of these two games getting debated for their entire run.

Fact: COD will sell more games and has a fluid engine.
Fact: Battlefield has the better team based game modes and realism.
Fact: COD has the better storyline.
Fact: Battlefield has the better support.

With that said, they don't even play similarly nor have a reason to be compared aside from, "ZOMG WAR STUFF"!

I will get both, because they are two different experiences. So much debate happens with these two games, and no one cares to debate why there are millions of sports games or millions of games with motion controlling. Those are closer to being the same than two different FPS experiences. While we're at it, let's compare horses and dogs because they have 4 legs. The "fun" in Battlefield obviously doesn't sell nor does all this anticipation help. It's one thing to base what rapes based on your own opinion, it's another when the facts are out. CoD will sell more, which is all this business needs these days. I never compared Halo with CoD which is stupid to do in the first place. Unless you want to compare which game is more overrated, the winner? It's a tie.

It's just gotten to the point where I can't go on the internet without hearing a fanboy say one game is better and another fanboy defend it. Most people hated MW2, I didn't because I didn't set my expectations to the roof. If you expect the perfect game, you'll be let down. Much like months before Black Ops came out everybody fondled the *censored* of the game because it was so awesome, weeks later, it sucked, why? People's expectations ruined it and made it sound like the godsend.

It's fine to debate games back and forth, but to start putting a game down just because of personal hype and expectations and not facts is stupid. Battlefield can be so polished and community ready, and it won't touch the sales of MW3. I know personally I'll enjoy MW3 more than Battlefield, because I don't go around playing angry and expecting CoD4 part 2.

As for me, even though I'll have both games, I'm more anticipated for games with value like Uncharted 3 and Skyrim, not a set of war games that will be done in a few months and has nothing tangible and long lasting in it. As much as COD is the same game, so is BF, nothing drastic is changed and why would it, if someone liked one thing from the start, no need to flip the script and begin a new game. Regardless, continue the eye candy love and opinions, I stated mine and backed up with facts. This is something that will never end, so I won't continue ranting.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: interview with a stealth clown   Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:00 pm

MADMike wrote:
It does matter because ignorance is the reason good games get shadowed because of these two games getting debated for their entire run.

Fact: COD will sell more games and has a fluid engine.
Fact: Battlefield has the better team based game modes and realism.
Fact: COD has the better storyline.
Fact: Battlefield has the better support.

With that said, they don't even play similarly nor have a reason to be compared aside from, "ZOMG WAR STUFF"!

I will get both, because they are two different experiences. So much debate happens with these two games, and no one cares to debate why there are millions of sports games or millions of games with motion controlling. Those are closer to being the same than two different FPS experiences. While we're at it, let's compare horses and dogs because they have 4 legs. The "fun" in Battlefield obviously doesn't sell nor does all this anticipation help. It's one thing to base what rapes based on your own opinion, it's another when the facts are out. CoD will sell more, which is all this business needs these days. I never compared Halo with CoD which is stupid to do in the first place. Unless you want to compare which game is more overrated, the winner? It's a tie.

It's just gotten to the point where I can't go on the internet without hearing a fanboy say one game is better and another fanboy defend it. Most people hated MW2, I didn't because I didn't set my expectations to the roof. If you expect the perfect game, you'll be let down. Much like months before Black Ops came out everybody fondled the *censored* of the game because it was so awesome, weeks later, it sucked, why? People's expectations ruined it and made it sound like the godsend.

It's fine to debate games back and forth, but to start putting a game down just because of personal hype and expectations and not facts is stupid. Battlefield can be so polished and community ready, and it won't touch the sales of MW3. I know personally I'll enjoy MW3 more than Battlefield, because I don't go around playing angry and expecting CoD4 part 2.

As for me, even though I'll have both games, I'm more anticipated for games with value like Uncharted 3 and Skyrim, not a set of war games that will be done in a few months and has nothing tangible and long lasting in it. As much as COD is the same game, so is BF, nothing drastic is changed and why would it, if someone liked one thing from the start, no need to flip the script and begin a new game. Regardless, continue the eye candy love and opinions, I stated mine and backed up with facts. This is something that will never end, so I won't continue ranting.

Honestly mate, i wouldnt be so sure about the sales of MW3 being ahead of BF3. I was out with about 10 mates a couple of weeks ago, all avid cod players since 07. 6 of them said they arent gonna get mw3 and they'll be getting BF3. and 3 said neither they'll be getting GoW3, which by the way is looking fantastic and only 1 said they'll still be getting mw3, bobo.
Also Market anylists or whatever they're called predicted BF3 to sell more than MW3 and with all the trailer footage of BF3 etc, it's certainly looking better for BF3 AS OF NOW. However to be fair, look at the trailer views on each, mw3 is dominating.

Also off topic but i felt like saying lol. Debating with you about stuff is fun because no matter how well i'll ever be able to praise something or hate on something, you can always give me a comeback which leaves me like derp. Lol you're epic at debating Razz
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: interview with a stealth clown   Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:11 pm

Saint570 wrote:
MADMike wrote:
It does matter because ignorance is the reason good games get shadowed because of these two games getting debated for their entire run.

Fact: COD will sell more games and has a fluid engine.
Fact: Battlefield has the better team based game modes and realism.
Fact: COD has the better storyline.
Fact: Battlefield has the better support.

With that said, they don't even play similarly nor have a reason to be compared aside from, "ZOMG WAR STUFF"!

I will get both, because they are two different experiences. So much debate happens with these two games, and no one cares to debate why there are millions of sports games or millions of games with motion controlling. Those are closer to being the same than two different FPS experiences. While we're at it, let's compare horses and dogs because they have 4 legs. The "fun" in Battlefield obviously doesn't sell nor does all this anticipation help. It's one thing to base what rapes based on your own opinion, it's another when the facts are out. CoD will sell more, which is all this business needs these days. I never compared Halo with CoD which is stupid to do in the first place. Unless you want to compare which game is more overrated, the winner? It's a tie.

It's just gotten to the point where I can't go on the internet without hearing a fanboy say one game is better and another fanboy defend it. Most people hated MW2, I didn't because I didn't set my expectations to the roof. If you expect the perfect game, you'll be let down. Much like months before Black Ops came out everybody fondled the *censored* of the game because it was so awesome, weeks later, it sucked, why? People's expectations ruined it and made it sound like the godsend.

It's fine to debate games back and forth, but to start putting a game down just because of personal hype and expectations and not facts is stupid. Battlefield can be so polished and community ready, and it won't touch the sales of MW3. I know personally I'll enjoy MW3 more than Battlefield, because I don't go around playing angry and expecting CoD4 part 2.

As for me, even though I'll have both games, I'm more anticipated for games with value like Uncharted 3 and Skyrim, not a set of war games that will be done in a few months and has nothing tangible and long lasting in it. As much as COD is the same game, so is BF, nothing drastic is changed and why would it, if someone liked one thing from the start, no need to flip the script and begin a new game. Regardless, continue the eye candy love and opinions, I stated mine and backed up with facts. This is something that will never end, so I won't continue ranting.

Honestly mate, i wouldnt be so sure about the sales of MW3 being ahead of BF3. I was out with about 10 mates a couple of weeks ago, all avid cod players since 07. 6 of them said they arent gonna get mw3 and they'll be getting BF3. and 3 said neither they'll be getting GoW3, which by the way is looking fantastic and only 1 said they'll still be getting mw3, bobo.
Also Market anylists or whatever they're called predicted BF3 to sell more than MW3 and with all the trailer footage of BF3 etc, it's certainly looking better for BF3 AS OF NOW. However to be fair, look at the trailer views on each, mw3 is dominating.

Also off topic but i felt like saying lol. Debating with you about stuff is fun because no matter how well i'll ever be able to praise something or hate on something, you can always give me a comeback which leaves me like derp. Lol you're epic at debating Razz

your odds only work for xbox then since gears of war 3 is a xbox only game but that would leave 4/6 people irl who would get mw3
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: interview with a stealth clown   Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Honestly mate, i wouldnt be so sure about the sales of MW3 being ahead of BF3. I was out with about 10 mates a couple of weeks ago, all avid cod players since 07. 6 of them said they arent gonna get mw3 and they'll be getting BF3. and 3 said neither they'll be getting GoW3, which by the way is looking fantastic and only 1 said they'll still be getting mw3, bobo.
Also Market anylists or whatever they're called predicted BF3 to sell more than MW3 and with all the trailer footage of BF3 etc, it's certainly looking better for BF3 AS OF NOW. However to be fair, look at the trailer views on each, mw3 is dominating.

Also off topic but i felt like saying lol. Debating with you about stuff is fun because no matter how well i'll ever be able to praise something or hate on something, you can always give me a comeback which leaves me like derp. Lol you're epic at debating Razz

To be honest, you guys are the only ones I get good debates with, all my friends don't really disagree or agree with anything, most of them I don't like much anyways. I'm comfortable here. And don't get me wrong, I'm not rooting for MW3 or getting just MW3, and I hope they get their ass kicked so they start making a better multiplayer experience. I just get tired of the comparisons when they aren't alike. Someday, I'll make Battlefield: Modern Warfare. Then we can stop the debate lol.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: interview with a stealth clown   Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:43 pm

MADMike wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Honestly mate, i wouldnt be so sure about the sales of MW3 being ahead of BF3. I was out with about 10 mates a couple of weeks ago, all avid cod players since 07. 6 of them said they arent gonna get mw3 and they'll be getting BF3. and 3 said neither they'll be getting GoW3, which by the way is looking fantastic and only 1 said they'll still be getting mw3, bobo.
Also Market anylists or whatever they're called predicted BF3 to sell more than MW3 and with all the trailer footage of BF3 etc, it's certainly looking better for BF3 AS OF NOW. However to be fair, look at the trailer views on each, mw3 is dominating.

Also off topic but i felt like saying lol. Debating with you about stuff is fun because no matter how well i'll ever be able to praise something or hate on something, you can always give me a comeback which leaves me like derp. Lol you're epic at debating Razz

To be honest, you guys are the only ones I get good debates with, all my friends don't really disagree or agree with anything, most of them I don't like much anyways. I'm comfortable here. And don't get me wrong, I'm not rooting for MW3 or getting just MW3, and I hope they get their ass kicked so they start making a better multiplayer experience. I just get tired of the comparisons when they aren't alike. Someday, I'll make Battlefield: Modern Warfare. Then we can stop the debate lol.

Well you should feel comfortable here because you are an EXTREMELY SEXUAL PREDATOR. lmfao, but srsly you're an awesome dude Razz
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: interview with a stealth clown   Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:44 pm

Saint570 wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Honestly mate, i wouldnt be so sure about the sales of MW3 being ahead of BF3. I was out with about 10 mates a couple of weeks ago, all avid cod players since 07. 6 of them said they arent gonna get mw3 and they'll be getting BF3. and 3 said neither they'll be getting GoW3, which by the way is looking fantastic and only 1 said they'll still be getting mw3, bobo.
Also Market anylists or whatever they're called predicted BF3 to sell more than MW3 and with all the trailer footage of BF3 etc, it's certainly looking better for BF3 AS OF NOW. However to be fair, look at the trailer views on each, mw3 is dominating.

Also off topic but i felt like saying lol. Debating with you about stuff is fun because no matter how well i'll ever be able to praise something or hate on something, you can always give me a comeback which leaves me like derp. Lol you're epic at debating Razz

To be honest, you guys are the only ones I get good debates with, all my friends don't really disagree or agree with anything, most of them I don't like much anyways. I'm comfortable here. And don't get me wrong, I'm not rooting for MW3 or getting just MW3, and I hope they get their ass kicked so they start making a better multiplayer experience. I just get tired of the comparisons when they aren't alike. Someday, I'll make Battlefield: Modern Warfare. Then we can stop the debate lol.

Well you should feel comfortable here because you are an EXTREMELY SEXUAL PREDATOR. lmfao, but srsly you're an awesome dude Razz

Thank you I think. Rawr.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: interview with a stealth clown   Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:46 pm

MADMike wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
MADMike wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Honestly mate, i wouldnt be so sure about the sales of MW3 being ahead of BF3. I was out with about 10 mates a couple of weeks ago, all avid cod players since 07. 6 of them said they arent gonna get mw3 and they'll be getting BF3. and 3 said neither they'll be getting GoW3, which by the way is looking fantastic and only 1 said they'll still be getting mw3, bobo.
Also Market anylists or whatever they're called predicted BF3 to sell more than MW3 and with all the trailer footage of BF3 etc, it's certainly looking better for BF3 AS OF NOW. However to be fair, look at the trailer views on each, mw3 is dominating.

Also off topic but i felt like saying lol. Debating with you about stuff is fun because no matter how well i'll ever be able to praise something or hate on something, you can always give me a comeback which leaves me like derp. Lol you're epic at debating Razz

To be honest, you guys are the only ones I get good debates with, all my friends don't really disagree or agree with anything, most of them I don't like much anyways. I'm comfortable here. And don't get me wrong, I'm not rooting for MW3 or getting just MW3, and I hope they get their ass kicked so they start making a better multiplayer experience. I just get tired of the comparisons when they aren't alike. Someday, I'll make Battlefield: Modern Warfare. Then we can stop the debate lol.

Well you should feel comfortable here because you are an EXTREMELY SEXUAL PREDATOR. lmfao, but srsly you're an awesome dude Razz

Thank you I think. Rawr.

Anyway, off to try this monkey fighting game out, i'll report back on how it plays Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: interview with a stealth clown   Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:28 pm

*censored* terrible, the game itself seems to be amazing but it's completely unenjoyable with resolution problems, no option to change controls, no graphical changes despite whas settings i put it on, graphics actually not looking good (trailers look great) and NO CONTROL SETTINGS. *censored*. THIS. *censored*.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: interview with a stealth clown   Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:14 am

I'm just skimming though here, but I do have a little thing to say about this.

Fact: COD will sell more games and has a fluid engine.
---Fact: Battlefield 3 is conquering alot of people's hearts, many of those being kids who played MW2, and now see the awesomeneess that is BF3. (for an example)
Fact: Battlefield has the better team based game modes and realism.
---Fact: so does COD, but the people just won't co-operate. game flaw, there are modes for team play, yet there is no point since the lone wolves do as much if not more than formed teams
Fact: COD has the better storyline.
---Fact: MadMiketheKing hasn't played BFBC2.
----Fact: I'm trollin. but have you?
-----Fact: Cod has deep storylines, but Battlefield has the compelling ones. from here on it's personal taste.
Fact: Battlefield has the better support.
---Fact: (now, i'm a BF fan, but this is where it goes wrong) EA has failed many times in supporting their (online) games, such as server fails, and complete takedowns without notice. However, Activision has worked flawlessly so far.
----Fact: now that's the companies themselves, however, what you stated was correct. DICE supports their fans contnet-wise alot more than Sledgeravenward.
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: interview with a stealth clown   Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:32 am

Bloodharbringer wrote:
I'm just skimming though here, but I do have a little thing to say about this.

Fact: COD will sell more games and has a fluid engine.
---Fact: Battlefield 3 is conquering alot of people's hearts, many of those being kids who played MW2, and now see the awesomeneess that is BF3. (for an example)
Fact: Battlefield has the better team based game modes and realism.
---Fact: so does COD, but the people just won't co-operate. game flaw, there are modes for team play, yet there is no point since the lone wolves do as much if not more than formed teams
Fact: COD has the better storyline.
---Fact: MadMiketheKing hasn't played BFBC2.
----Fact: I'm trollin. but have you?
-----Fact: Cod has deep storylines, but Battlefield has the compelling ones. from here on it's personal taste.
Fact: Battlefield has the better support.
---Fact: (now, i'm a BF fan, but this is where it goes wrong) EA has failed many times in supporting their (online) games, such as server fails, and complete takedowns without notice. However, Activision has worked flawlessly so far.
----Fact: now that's the companies themselves, however, what you stated was correct. DICE supports their fans contnet-wise alot more than Sledgeravenward.

1- I used the past as reference and if it does outsell, well good, now expect the same treatment as CoD (holier than thou)
2- I mostly based that off of the players, but eventually when Battlefield gets populated even more, there will be less objective players, and more trolls.
3- I have played BFBC2, and I still feel like CoD4 and MW2 have a much more lasting campaign and many fans seem to be attracted to it. (Example, we have an area for CoD quotes but none for BF)
4- To a point Dice listens to the fans and EA hates Activision and always wants to one up them, so I feel like they do better with support. Also from experience in other franchises from both publishers. Treyarch has shown customer support, but it boggles my mind on how they left Second Chance thinking the community wanted it.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: interview with a stealth clown   Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:03 am

"they'll just send in some spec ops douche bags with harping monitors attached to their guns"

lmao, CoD deep?? sorry but i fkin lol'd...

Oh yeah also, WaW is literally just a expansion to CoD4 and costs the price of a full game. Vietnam is better than WaW and a quarter teh pricez. Nuff said
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: interview with a stealth clown   Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:29 am

And fanboys will be fanboys.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: interview with a stealth clown   Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:37 pm

second chance juggernaut and m40a3 or else im not buying.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: interview with a stealth clown   Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:18 pm

Sad face at last stand being renamed Second chance by new fags. I'm ashamed death D:
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: interview with a stealth clown   Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:36 am

Saint570 wrote:
Sad face at last stand being renamed Second chance by new fags. I'm ashamed death D:

Pwnt570.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: interview with a stealth clown   Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:21 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Sad face at last stand being renamed Second chance by new fags. I'm ashamed death D:

That's like me calling you gay and you saying "How dare you say gay, you should say homosexual, you are just a jerk." Yes, but you are still gay. I win.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: interview with a stealth clown   Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:59 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Sad face at last stand being renamed Second chance by new fags. I'm ashamed death D:

That's like me calling you gay and you saying "How dare you say gay, you should say homosexual, you are just a jerk." Yes, but you are still gay. I win.

however, death. Gay is stereotypically homosexual, and Saint is seriously not like that. he is, however homosexual, so you should call him homosexual.
Back to top Go down
Alivad
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 364
Join date : 2009-06-16
Age : 26
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: interview with a stealth clown   Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:56 am

Or just use my term.

Homotesticle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: interview with a stealth clown   

Back to top Go down
 
interview with a stealth clown
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» HSP Radio Podcast Interview with Elaine Aron
» Interview: Archan Nair
» amaralĀ“s interview at TV Portuguese channel
» Developer Interview: Sabarasa
» Selenium Interview Questions

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Gaming :: The Call of Duty Franchise-
Jump to: