The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26348 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Klaypex

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wivolution222
New User
New User
avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Klaypex   Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:45 am

4-8Nation! If you like Dubstep listen to this guy Klaypex hes pretty awesome. I found him in the CorridorDigital video Dubstep Guns which is pretty awesome too and Klaypex is giving away a 10 song EP for free to get him started so spread the word hes really good.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: Klaypex   Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:56 pm

Wivolution222 wrote:
4-8Nation! If you like Dubstep listen to this guy Klaypex hes pretty awesome. I found him in the CorridorDigital video Dubstep Guns which is pretty awesome too and Klaypex is giving away a 10 song EP for free to get him started so spread the word hes really good.

Where the hell did you suddenly appear from?
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: Klaypex   Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:54 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
Wivolution222 wrote:
4-8Nation! If you like Dubstep listen to this guy Klaypex hes pretty awesome. I found him in the CorridorDigital video Dubstep Guns which is pretty awesome too and Klaypex is giving away a 10 song EP for free to get him started so spread the word hes really good.

Where the hell did you suddenly appear from?

where did you appear from GTFO back in your pokeball
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: Klaypex   Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:21 pm

Are you charlie hard




... :DDD
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Klaypex   Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:28 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:


where did you appear from GTFO back in your pokeball

I lol'd

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Klaypex   

Back to top Go down
 
Klaypex
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: Music Chat-
Jump to: