Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You're 3 favourite video game themes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
You're 3 favourite video game themes  Default6
Saint570

You're 3 favourite video game themes  Empty
PostSubject: You're 3 favourite video game themes    You're 3 favourite video game themes  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:58 pm

and why.

This made the intro worth watching every time, it wasnt bad, this song was just amazing :3 I rarely listen to much piano at all but this is amazing. Death learn this on you're epic mega hax keyboard.

Its just so classic who doesnt know it? Very Happy

it's a spoiler but The video is definetly worth the watch as its my favourite gaming moment ever. Nostalgia bomb.
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: You're 3 favourite video game themes    You're 3 favourite video game themes  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:16 pm

Honorable mention to Ain't No Rest For The Wicked by Cage The Elephant just cause it's the best song to begin an awesome game.

3)
No matter where I hear this song, I just relive Fallout 3 and all my adventures. Probably the only song here that's more enjoyment than sadness. Razz

2)
The only one I can't really explain why I like this song, mostly because of spoilers, but definitely a song that fit perfectly for me with inFamous 2.
Spoiler explanation.
Spoiler:

1)
The more I listen to this song, the more I begin to notice how much I love Red Dead Redemption. Recently heard it again while doing the Let's Play and literally stopped doing what I was doing just to enjoy the music and the game itself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
You're 3 favourite video game themes  Default6
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: You're 3 favourite video game themes    You're 3 favourite video game themes  EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:43 pm

Oh god i love that F3 and borderlands songs. <3

honorable mention for me Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're 3 favourite video game themes    You're 3 favourite video game themes  Empty

Back to top Go down

You're 3 favourite video game themes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Consoles :: Playstation Zone-
Jump to: