Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

Go down 
+3
Bloodharbringer
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
death_unites_us
7 posters
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

WE'RE ENGAGED!!! Empty
PostSubject: WE'RE ENGAGED!!!   WE'RE ENGAGED!!! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:43 pm

I'm still pretty adrenaline rushed, so this will be quick, but the big news is that Jenn and I are now engaged! I proposed at 5:00 on Sunday afternoon, after 3 days of shopping and setting up things and a lot of crazy nervous pacing. We set up a hidden camera and I took some quick vlogs as the proposal was happening and afterwards, so you will see all of that on youtube sometime soon.

For now, I just have to thank Charlie and Brenden (SillyPsycho) for all of their amazing help. Silly traveled 6 hours in the snow to help me out with the proposal, with nothing at all in return. So I just have to say thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

I'll talk more about the details of the proposal in the video. Wink

<3 death
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"
WE'RE ENGAGED!!! Default6

WE'RE ENGAGED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE'RE ENGAGED!!!   WE'RE ENGAGED!!! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:58 pm

Congrats Death Smile I hope you and Jenn are very Happy togeather Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

WE'RE ENGAGED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE'RE ENGAGED!!!   WE'RE ENGAGED!!! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:20 pm

Congratz again mate Wink

you hear all igot to say yesterday. so party on!

WE'RE ENGAGED!!! Party%20rock%20rock
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

WE'RE ENGAGED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE'RE ENGAGED!!!   WE'RE ENGAGED!!! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:17 am

Congratulations man! Smile

I'm gonna say something that, if you think like me, is quite amazingly strange (Again, all imo)
Personally, it's weird having followed youtubers for such a long time and it kind of feels like growing up with them, even if you have little to no contact whatsoever, although it might just be some weird thing I just think. So far though, it's only been two people:

One is obviously Death, I've watched his videos for a long time, to be honest, I can't remember when I did start watching them.

The other is Cory "Mr. Safety" (SMPFilms)
I've been watching his videos way before I even started playing CoD, and that's probably the big reason I feel attached to him, even though I've never even talked to him, because I watched him from such a young age till now, even though it hasn't really been that long.

I'm not going to go over this, mainly because I know if I do, I might stop myself from posting it, and I'm kind of in a really "I don't care what people think of me, I'm gonna share my thoughts" mood.

tl;dr
Youtube is a strange place for me, and I've grown attached to some of the people I watch
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
gggfrt

WE'RE ENGAGED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE'RE ENGAGED!!!   WE'RE ENGAGED!!! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:31 am

Congratulations, death! You two are gonna be happy together! You both deserve it!
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Saint570

WE'RE ENGAGED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE'RE ENGAGED!!!   WE'RE ENGAGED!!! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:05 pm

Rafix wrote:
Congratulations man! Smile

I'm gonna say something that, if you think like me, is quite amazingly strange (Again, all imo)
Personally, it's weird having followed youtubers for such a long time and it kind of feels like growing up with them, even if you have little to no contact whatsoever, although it might just be some weird thing I just think. So far though, it's only been two people:

One is obviously Death, I've watched his videos for a long time, to be honest, I can't remember when I did start watching them.

The other is Cory "Mr. Safety" (SMPFilms)
I've been watching his videos way before I even started playing CoD, and that's probably the big reason I feel attached to him, even though I've never even talked to him, because I watched him from such a young age till now, even though it hasn't really been that long.

I'm not going to go over this, mainly because I know if I do, I might stop myself from posting it, and I'm kind of in a really "I don't care what people think of me, I'm gonna share my thoughts" mood.

tl;dr
Youtube is a strange place for me, and I've grown attached to some of the people I watch

I've always watched Cory too mate Wink
Back to top Go down
Zizzy626
4-8Member
4-8Member
Zizzy626

WE'RE ENGAGED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE'RE ENGAGED!!!   WE'RE ENGAGED!!! EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:50 pm

So Blood told me you guys are engaged! That's awesome, Death. I really hope you guys are happy together for a really long time. "Till Death do us part". Very Happy
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

WE'RE ENGAGED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE'RE ENGAGED!!!   WE'RE ENGAGED!!! EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:14 pm

Zizzy626 wrote:
So Blood told me you guys are engaged! That's awesome, Death. I really hope you guys are happy together for a really long time. "Till Death do us part". Very Happy

Thank you so much, that means so much!

'For death we will not part!' Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Sponsored content

WE'RE ENGAGED!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE'RE ENGAGED!!!   WE'RE ENGAGED!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

WE'RE ENGAGED!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: death_unites_us :: News & Updates-