The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26347 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 PARANORMAL ACTIVITY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 21
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: PARANORMAL ACTIVITY   Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:35 pm

Its so scary you will have a heart attack
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: PARANORMAL ACTIVITY   Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:21 am

Yeah... isn't it that there should be a video ttached to that post? otherwise i don't havefreaking Idea what you're talking about Razz
Back to top Go down
Spray
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 291
Join date : 2009-11-15
Age : 21
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: PARANORMAL ACTIVITY   Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:45 pm

wilzoe wrote:
Its so scary you will have a heart attack

I saw it but I don't think its that scary there was a lot of different endings but the ending I saw was very corny it made it seem like I was real..I don't think the ending was real.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fixyourrates.org
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 21
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: Re: PARANORMAL ACTIVITY   Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:54 pm

yer i agree with u about that spray
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Spray
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 291
Join date : 2009-11-15
Age : 21
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: PARANORMAL ACTIVITY   Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:45 pm

wilzoe wrote:
yer i agree with u about that spray
YOU BETTER!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fixyourrates.org
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 21
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: Re: PARANORMAL ACTIVITY   Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:29 pm

I BETTER AGREE WITH MYSELF.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Spray
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 291
Join date : 2009-11-15
Age : 21
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: PARANORMAL ACTIVITY   Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:58 pm

wilzoe wrote:
I BETTER AGREE WITH MYSELF.
not a good idea
Back to top Go down
http://www.fixyourrates.org
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: PARANORMAL ACTIVITY   Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:42 am

Spray wrote:
wilzoe wrote:
I BETTER AGREE WITH MYSELF.
not a good idea

I lol'd

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Spray
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 291
Join date : 2009-11-15
Age : 21
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: PARANORMAL ACTIVITY   Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:43 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Spray wrote:
wilzoe wrote:
I BETTER AGREE WITH MYSELF.
not a good idea

I lol'd
i never heard u laff before Surprised
I bet your like *giggle*
Back to top Go down
http://www.fixyourrates.org
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: PARANORMAL ACTIVITY   Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:39 pm

Spray wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Spray wrote:
wilzoe wrote:
I BETTER AGREE WITH MYSELF.
not a good idea

I lol'd
i never heard u laff before Surprised
I bet your like *giggle*

It's something like that.

*MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!*

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Spray
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 291
Join date : 2009-11-15
Age : 21
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: PARANORMAL ACTIVITY   Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:53 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Spray wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Spray wrote:
wilzoe wrote:
I BETTER AGREE WITH MYSELF.
not a good idea

I lol'd
i never heard u laff before Surprised
I bet your like *giggle*

It's something like that.

*MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!*

I think *giggle* is more scary.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fixyourrates.org
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: PARANORMAL ACTIVITY   Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:20 am

Spray wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Spray wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Spray wrote:
wilzoe wrote:
I BETTER AGREE WITH MYSELF.
not a good idea

I lol'd
i never heard u laff before Surprised
I bet your like *giggle*

It's something like that.

*MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!*

I think *giggle* is more scary.

no, death laughs like MUAHALOL~

I on the other hand laugh very weirdly, i have this thing where i breath in and make a snoring-like sound that is transferred to the beat of a lol.

You might not have heard me do it, cos my headset is broken, but when people do hear me they'e like wtf?
Back to top Go down
Spray
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 291
Join date : 2009-11-15
Age : 21
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: PARANORMAL ACTIVITY   Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:05 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
Spray wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Spray wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Spray wrote:
wilzoe wrote:
I BETTER AGREE WITH MYSELF.
not a good idea

I lol'd
i never heard u laff before Surprised
I bet your like *giggle*

It's something like that.

*MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!*

I think *giggle* is more scary.

no, death laughs like MUAHALOL~

I on the other hand laugh very weirdly, i have this thing where i breath in and make a snoring-like sound that is transferred to the beat of a lol.

You might not have heard me do it, cos my headset is broken, but when people do hear me they'e like wtf?
*giggle* is still more scary and better
Back to top Go down
http://www.fixyourrates.org
Blink
4-8Member
4-8Member


Posts : 316
Join date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: PARANORMAL ACTIVITY   Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:03 pm

If you guys didn't already know, mwahaha, lol, giggle, and wahalol can't compare with gigidi gigidi goo
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 21
Location : ~4-8 Died on Me

PostSubject: Re: PARANORMAL ACTIVITY   Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:34 pm

OMG blink is so right beat that
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Spray
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 291
Join date : 2009-11-15
Age : 21
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: PARANORMAL ACTIVITY   Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:17 pm

Blink wrote:
If you guys didn't already know, mwahaha, lol, giggle, and wahalol can't compare with gigidi gigidi goo
1. giggle
2. gigidi gigidi goo
3. mwahaha
4. wahalol
5. lol(over used)

Those are my rankings.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fixyourrates.org
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: PARANORMAL ACTIVITY   Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:53 pm

Spray wrote:
Blink wrote:
If you guys didn't already know, mwahaha, lol, giggle, and wahalol can't compare with gigidi gigidi goo
1. giggle
2. gigidi gigidi goo
3. mwahaha
4. wahalol
5. lol(over used)

Those are my rankings.

Yes, but you haven't heard my mwahahaha. I have a deep voice, I'm sure you can imagine how I can pull it off.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: PARANORMAL ACTIVITY   Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:54 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Spray wrote:
Blink wrote:
If you guys didn't already know, mwahaha, lol, giggle, and wahalol can't compare with gigidi gigidi goo
1. giggle
2. gigidi gigidi goo
3. mwahaha
4. wahalol
5. lol(over used)

Those are my rankings.

Yes, but you haven't heard my mwahahaha. I have a deep voice, I'm sure you can imagine how I can pull it off.

I challenge your Muahaha!
Back to top Go down
Spray
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 291
Join date : 2009-11-15
Age : 21
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: PARANORMAL ACTIVITY   Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:41 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Spray wrote:
Blink wrote:
If you guys didn't already know, mwahaha, lol, giggle, and wahalol can't compare with gigidi gigidi goo
1. giggle
2. gigidi gigidi goo
3. mwahaha
4. wahalol
5. lol(over used)

Those are my rankings.

Yes, but you haven't heard my mwahahaha. I have a deep voice, I'm sure you can imagine how I can pull it off.

I challenge your Muahaha!
Well you never heard my *giggle*
Back to top Go down
http://www.fixyourrates.org
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: PARANORMAL ACTIVITY   Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:17 am

Spray wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Spray wrote:
Blink wrote:
If you guys didn't already know, mwahaha, lol, giggle, and wahalol can't compare with gigidi gigidi goo
1. giggle
2. gigidi gigidi goo
3. mwahaha
4. wahalol
5. lol(over used)

Those are my rankings.

Yes, but you haven't heard my mwahahaha. I have a deep voice, I'm sure you can imagine how I can pull it off.

I challenge your Muahaha!
Well you never heard my *giggle*

i dont want to.
Back to top Go down
Michael45
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 944
Join date : 2010-04-27
Age : 19
Location : Glasgow.

PostSubject: Re: PARANORMAL ACTIVITY   Sun May 16, 2010 5:47 pm

i saw this movie like months ago , its pretty damn scary but if you liked that movie , you would LOVE the blair witch project , go check it out!
Back to top Go down
Spray
4-8Member
4-8Member
avatar

Posts : 291
Join date : 2009-11-15
Age : 21
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: PARANORMAL ACTIVITY   Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:33 pm

reading this thread made me giggle alot
Back to top Go down
http://www.fixyourrates.org
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: PARANORMAL ACTIVITY   

Back to top Go down
 
PARANORMAL ACTIVITY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Ghosts and Paranormal in Wigan
» Personality types of the mbti
» Display user activity in the profile
» Tidserv Activity 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: Movie Chat-
Jump to: