Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4-8Grammar with death_unites_us

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

4-8Grammar with death_unites_us Empty
PostSubject: 4-8Grammar with death_unites_us   4-8Grammar with death_unites_us EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:45 am

I've always wanted to do this, so here we go.

Ever find yourself wondering how to officially write something in 4-8? Ever find yourself at the butt end of a nasty comment by yours truly because you used 4-8 incorrectly? Never fear, for the 4-8Grammar guide is here! I don't mean to write this as a way of saying "GET IT RIGHT OR I HATE YOU" but if you guys want to know how to do it correctly under my standards, here you go:

RULE #1: 4-8Words
When a 4-8Follower wants to create a new word using 4-8, they must always put the word directly after the '8' and capitalize the word. Examples: 4-8Productions. 4-8Forums. 4-8Party. 4-8Disco Ball.

RULE #2: ~4-8~ vs 4-8 vs ~4-8
I've had a lot of people incorrectly use or ask me about the use of '~'. If you want to describe 4-8 in general, just use 4-8. Only use ~4-8 when talking about the Call of Duty clan that took on the clan tag ~4-8. ~4-8~ is simply a signature I usually use for messages and also at the end of some videos.

RULE #3: 4-8 and other things
I've had some people try to combine 4-8With everything. Like I just did. If you want to create a 4-8Term, then combine it. If you just put 4-8 in a sentence, don't combine it. Example: I love 4-8 and buttermilk pancakes.

RULE #4: 4get the h8rs
I don't usually say 4Get the H8rs, just because it looks weird. And it is always just that, not 4get the h8ers like everybody tries to do. They all have three letters in them, 4get, the, h8rs, get it?

RULE #5: death_unites_us and MADMikeTheKing
I expect most of you guys to know this, but I've had a lot of people screw up our names. First of all, we are not the same person, even though both of our names are Mike, and his gamer name ends with King which is my real last name. Complete coincidence. Furthermore, I do not capitalize any part of my name, and death7unites7us is only used when '_' isn't available, like on YouTube. I don't care if you call me death, or Mike, or brotacular, but if you are trying to state my gamer name officially, it's always death_unites_us.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

4-8Grammar with death_unites_us Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-8Grammar with death_unites_us   4-8Grammar with death_unites_us EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:21 pm

Rule #6: MADMikeTheKing

You can call me MADMike. You can call me Your 4-8Majesty. Why do I capitalize "MAD"? Well children, I don't know. It's just a thing. As long as you say madmike, I'll know you mean me. Why do I call myself "The King/TheKing"? That's because MADMike was taken on PSN, not in that exact capitalization, but regardless, I wasn't going to keep my name with numbers after it, too generic.

P.S. Yes, "MAD" means crazy and angry, together. If that wasn't known already.

P.P.S. 4-8Death

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us

4-8Grammar with death_unites_us
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The 4-8Forum Rules-
Jump to: