Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Borderlands 2, zomgwtfbbq

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Borderlands 2, zomgwtfbbq Empty
PostSubject: Borderlands 2, zomgwtfbbq   Borderlands 2, zomgwtfbbq EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:46 pm

I miss borderlands. It drained many many hours, and it still looks appealing today. It had the humor, it had the gameplay, it had the customization (sort of), it had just about everything. I cannot wait until borderlands 2.

So, feel free to post your comments/concerns/squeels of joy over the new game. The only thing I can think of that I'd like them to add is more customization, for characters and guns. But I can do without it tbh.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2, zomgwtfbbq   Borderlands 2, zomgwtfbbq EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:54 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
I miss borderlands. It drained many many hours, and it still looks appealing today. It had the humor, it had the gameplay, it had the customization (sort of), it had just about everything. I cannot wait until borderlands 2.

So, feel free to post your comments/concerns/squeels of joy over the new game. The only thing I can think of that I'd like them to add is more customization, for characters and guns. But I can do without it tbh.

Bro, why have we never played this together?
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2, zomgwtfbbq   Borderlands 2, zomgwtfbbq EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:41 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:

Well I played single player, and then the only time I played was when I was playing with my friends side by side. Never really played online except with Mike on the live stream.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2, zomgwtfbbq   Borderlands 2, zomgwtfbbq EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:19 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:

Well I played single player, and then the only time I played was when I was playing with my friends side by side. Never really played online except with Mike on the live stream.

tsk tsk, mike
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2, zomgwtfbbq   Borderlands 2, zomgwtfbbq EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:01 am

*BUMP*

Okay really, nobody posted here?

Literally, this game is the only thing my friends and I have talked about for the past month. We all plan on getting the $150 version, and then using our boxes to put other stuff in. Games maybe, clothes, our PS3's themselves...OR ICE CREAM.

What would you put in your very own borderlands treasure box?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2, zomgwtfbbq   Borderlands 2, zomgwtfbbq Empty

Back to top Go down

Borderlands 2, zomgwtfbbq
Page 1 of 1