The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26347 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Borderlands 2, zomgwtfbbq

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Borderlands 2, zomgwtfbbq   Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:46 pm

I miss borderlands. It drained many many hours, and it still looks appealing today. It had the humor, it had the gameplay, it had the customization (sort of), it had just about everything. I cannot wait until borderlands 2.

So, feel free to post your comments/concerns/squeels of joy over the new game. The only thing I can think of that I'd like them to add is more customization, for characters and guns. But I can do without it tbh.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2, zomgwtfbbq   Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:54 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
I miss borderlands. It drained many many hours, and it still looks appealing today. It had the humor, it had the gameplay, it had the customization (sort of), it had just about everything. I cannot wait until borderlands 2.

So, feel free to post your comments/concerns/squeels of joy over the new game. The only thing I can think of that I'd like them to add is more customization, for characters and guns. But I can do without it tbh.

Bro, why have we never played this together?
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2, zomgwtfbbq   Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:41 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
I miss borderlands. It drained many many hours, and it still looks appealing today. It had the humor, it had the gameplay, it had the customization (sort of), it had just about everything. I cannot wait until borderlands 2.

So, feel free to post your comments/concerns/squeels of joy over the new game. The only thing I can think of that I'd like them to add is more customization, for characters and guns. But I can do without it tbh.

Bro, why have we never played this together?

Well I played single player, and then the only time I played was when I was playing with my friends side by side. Never really played online except with Mike on the live stream.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
avatar

Posts : 2514
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 23
Location : I'm Everywhere!

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2, zomgwtfbbq   Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:19 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
I miss borderlands. It drained many many hours, and it still looks appealing today. It had the humor, it had the gameplay, it had the customization (sort of), it had just about everything. I cannot wait until borderlands 2.

So, feel free to post your comments/concerns/squeels of joy over the new game. The only thing I can think of that I'd like them to add is more customization, for characters and guns. But I can do without it tbh.

Bro, why have we never played this together?

Well I played single player, and then the only time I played was when I was playing with my friends side by side. Never really played online except with Mike on the live stream.

tsk tsk, mike
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2, zomgwtfbbq   Mon May 07, 2012 9:01 am

*BUMP*

Okay really, nobody posted here?

Literally, this game is the only thing my friends and I have talked about for the past month. We all plan on getting the $150 version, and then using our boxes to put other stuff in. Games maybe, clothes, our PS3's themselves...OR ICE CREAM.

What would you put in your very own borderlands treasure box?

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2, zomgwtfbbq   

Back to top Go down
 
Borderlands 2, zomgwtfbbq
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: General Chat-
Jump to: