Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Special Version of Survival Story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Special Version of Survival Story Empty
PostSubject: Special Version of Survival Story   Special Version of Survival Story EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:18 am

So, do you guys remember back in the day when Survival Story wouldn't upload? Well in all of my frustration, I cut out some stuff from the montage in order for it to upload correctly. However, I actually saved the original edit, and now I've uploaded it for everybody to see the montage as it was originally intended.

So, if you liked Survival Story, check out the full version here! https://vimeo.com/41738438

Thanks!

<3 death

Last edited by death_unites_us on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"
Special Version of Survival Story Default6

PostSubject: Re: Special Version of Survival Story   Special Version of Survival Story EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:06 pm

Nice i remember the good ole days wilzoe and his fanboys moved to xbox saint normally plays pc now and all of us never go on
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Special Version of Survival Story   Special Version of Survival Story EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:16 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Nice i remember the good ole days wilzoe and his fanboys moved to xbox saint normally plays pc now and all of us never go on

It doesn't exactly pertain to you guys, but I know exactly how you feel. Getting cod4, joining a clan and meeting some of my best friends, they slowly start to get lives and never get on, they never want to play, decide I must do what I should have done years (months) before, sell xbox and buy a ps3, finally join the 4-8 forums, and here I am. But to be completely honest, I'm not sad that it ended that way, and that i rarely talk with my friends anymore (only keep in touch with one of them), I'm thankful that I had that time with them and look forward to my future here on 4-8.

tl;dr
My life story and how I feel about the past

Also, to stay on topic, I'm glad I can watch it in its entirety now Smile
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"
Special Version of Survival Story Default6
Saint570

PostSubject: Re: Special Version of Survival Story   Special Version of Survival Story EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:46 am

It's better obviously but i actually prefer the intro on the theatrical release, so to say. Razz
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Special Version of Survival Story   Special Version of Survival Story EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:52 am

Saint570 wrote:
It's better obviously but i actually prefer the intro on the theatrical release, so to say. Razz

i lol'd, but I'm not sure why...lol.

Maybe it's because you said theatrical release, as if it's a full length blockbuster. But in a way, it is I guess. At least wit hall the hype it had when it came out. I mean, to say the least, it must have been the most hyped out of all my montages. The first few didn't have hype, L.E.D. was random goodness, and Saving the Unwilling didn't get much fandom until later. But Survival Story was like trailer, later trailer, failed upload attempts, email after email asking where it is, almost given up, and then BAM. To this day the trailer has almost as many views as the final product. The old one (with Lolita's Medicine), not the newer one.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Special Version of Survival Story   Special Version of Survival Story EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:55 am

Rafix wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:

It doesn't exactly pertain to you guys, but I know exactly how you feel. Getting cod4, joining a clan and meeting some of my best friends, they slowly start to get lives and never get on, they never want to play, decide I must do what I should have done years (months) before, sell xbox and buy a ps3, finally join the 4-8 forums, and here I am. But to be completely honest, I'm not sad that it ended that way, and that i rarely talk with my friends anymore (only keep in touch with one of them), I'm thankful that I had that time with them and look forward to my future here on 4-8.

tl;dr
My life story and how I feel about the past

Also, to stay on topic, I'm glad I can watch it in its entirety now Smile

I for one, am glad you are here, and glad you are willing to share your story. As everybody here knows, I'm not here for you as just an entertainer, but a friend, and more importantly a brother. I take my relationship with my close friends personally, and I call you my fans but fans means best friends to me. I'm here as that guy that you can relate to, and talk about life to away from gaming. You are as important to me as anybody I have here in Ohio, and it'll stay that was even if you were to leave. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Version of Survival Story   Special Version of Survival Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Special Version of Survival Story
Page 1 of 1