Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dance in the name of fun, techno, and MADMikeTheKing ! :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Djrella
4-8Member
4-8Member
Djrella

Dance in the name of fun, techno, and MADMikeTheKing ! :D  Empty
PostSubject: Dance in the name of fun, techno, and MADMikeTheKing ! :D    Dance in the name of fun, techno, and MADMikeTheKing ! :D  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:59 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_Xo1x3KbYE&list=UUULcgFJPYCvZnQ4vZcJCD1w&index=1&feature=plcp

May 18th held good promise and fun, along with laughter and some epic failing.

I think it a tradition, or simply my High School "gig" to dance at school. I've danced, at school, everywhere from the Track, to the Auditorial stage, to Baseball field, parking lot, and side field of the school. And now, here in 2012, i'm dancing in front of the main doors.
All in the name of Techno, Freedom, Fun, Mike, and in memory/honor of those who were arrested at the JFK Memorial for silently dancing.

I've been dancing for four years, and with each passing year, i've gotten more views, more support, and more people wanting to watch/join/learn. c:

It's really wuite nice.

And what with the new administration having come in, and the school going straight down the toilet... Hopefully enough, the right to dance will retain its power, as i've kept it these last four years. HOPEFULLY some hopeful student will carry on my mark, and carry on the expression of our right to dance.

We are young. We are American. We are High Schoolers.

Our year, for the class of 2012 ((Aka: The "Golden Class", since we mark the 50th class that the school's seen)) , was promised with "several great and fun things in store"... And nothing happened, at all.
So, I MADE something happen.

Hope y'all enjoy this (Especially you, Mike), and try not to bash our dancing too much ((Especially MY tecktonik dancing. -I'm really an amatuer at it.-)).

This is all for fun. All for freedom. All because we CAN.

<3

This is my Senior Mark. My High School "Legacy". The thing I want to be remembered for. And I hope it lasts.
Back to top Go down
http://djrella.webs.com
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Dance in the name of fun, techno, and MADMikeTheKing ! :D    Dance in the name of fun, techno, and MADMikeTheKing ! :D  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:19 am

Dance in the name of fun, techno, and MADMikeTheKing ! :D  Untitl15_______Dance in the name of fun, techno, and MADMikeTheKing ! :D  Mike-210

_____death_unites_us (Mike King) __________________ MADMikeTheKing (Mike Spitaletta)

That's it, I'm officially changing my name to Vladimir, so there's no confusion.

ANYWAYS

Can't watch this now because I'm at work, but it's awesome to see that somebody is following my tradition. When I did it, it was because my class was supposed to be crazy and we didn't do anything, either, except the bike ride to school which was, well, lame. And I also did it when '09 left, with Daniel. All in all, it's just about using dance as a way of expressing what others can't.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Dance in the name of fun, techno, and MADMikeTheKing ! :D    Dance in the name of fun, techno, and MADMikeTheKing ! :D  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:18 pm

Holy *censored*. Not gonna lie, I have no idea what any of those were, or how you do them, but one things for sure, I'm jealous and wish I knew how to do that.

And I still think that's an amazing pic, Brotacular.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance in the name of fun, techno, and MADMikeTheKing ! :D    Dance in the name of fun, techno, and MADMikeTheKing ! :D  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dance in the name of fun, techno, and MADMikeTheKing ! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: Videos-
Jump to: