The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26347 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL   Tue May 22, 2012 9:08 am



Yo saint dose sum prety sick shots whut controller u usin?

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL   Tue May 22, 2012 10:04 am

If sex with a condom is not the real thing, than drinking water in a sippy cup is not real either. You must just be thinking you're drinking, but you're not. Mind-blow!

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL   Tue May 22, 2012 10:15 am

Razar dethaddddd bro 5 out5stars best control evr.

http://gyazo.com/283f2a06be58ab1f97e879765484985b
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL   Tue May 22, 2012 10:45 am

Saint570 wrote:
Razar dethaddddd bro 5 out5stars best control evr.

http://gyazo.com/283f2a06be58ab1f97e879765484985b
i herd you leik petites

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL   Tue May 22, 2012 11:53 am

Nice, a swim and whore sale!

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL   Tue May 22, 2012 12:21 pm

eww old pc woops i mean console
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL   Wed May 23, 2012 10:46 am



No comment.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL   Wed May 23, 2012 11:41 am

He does know that auto aims only in the campaign right?
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL   Wed May 23, 2012 11:53 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
He does know that auto aims only in the campaign right?

you do know you're wrong right?
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL   Wed May 23, 2012 12:50 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
He does know that auto aims only in the campaign right?

you do know you're wrong right?

You do know that isn't even the worst part of the comment right?

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL   Wed May 23, 2012 3:24 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
He does know that auto aims only in the campaign right?

you do know you're wrong right?

Nope,i can test it if you like.
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL   Wed May 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
He does know that auto aims only in the campaign right?

you do know you're wrong right?

Nope,i can test it if you like.

Test all you will, you dont know the difference. Having both played on PS3 and XBoX AND used the console cfg on PC, i know for a fact that there is aim assist.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL   Wed May 23, 2012 7:25 pm

Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
He does know that auto aims only in the campaign right?

you do know you're wrong right?

Nope,i can test it if you like.

Test all you will, you dont know the difference. Having both played on PS3 and XBoX AND used the console cfg on PC, i know for a fact that there is aim assist.

Isn't Auto aim and Aim assist two different things?
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL   Wed May 23, 2012 7:39 pm

Rafix wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
He does know that auto aims only in the campaign right?

you do know you're wrong right?

Nope,i can test it if you like.

Test all you will, you dont know the difference. Having both played on PS3 and XBoX AND used the console cfg on PC, i know for a fact that there is aim assist.

Isn't Auto aim and Aim assist two different things?

^^
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL   Wed May 23, 2012 8:32 pm

Rafix wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
He does know that auto aims only in the campaign right?

you do know you're wrong right?

Nope,i can test it if you like.

Test all you will, you dont know the difference. Having both played on PS3 and XBoX AND used the console cfg on PC, i know for a fact that there is aim assist.

Isn't Auto aim and Aim assist two different things?

Auto aim literally goes to the area which it is designated, like a magnet.

Aim assist acts as a "stick" and makes the reticule more tight on the target hence giving easier aiming.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL   Thu May 24, 2012 1:14 am

Saint570 wrote:
Rafix wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
He does know that auto aims only in the campaign right?

you do know you're wrong right?

Nope,i can test it if you like.

Test all you will, you dont know the difference. Having both played on PS3 and XBoX AND used the console cfg on PC, i know for a fact that there is aim assist.

Isn't Auto aim and Aim assist two different things?

Auto aim literally goes to the area which it is designated, like a magnet.

Aim assist acts as a "stick" and makes the reticule more tight on the target hence giving easier aiming.

Exactly, which if I remember correctly, campaign has both while multiplayer only has aim assist
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL   Thu May 24, 2012 9:34 am

Ps3 has Aim Assist, idk/idc what pc has but google says it doesn't. There's also options to turn it off on consoles, in case you are part robot.

death out.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL   Thu May 24, 2012 9:42 am

Rafix wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Rafix wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Saint570 wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
He does know that auto aims only in the campaign right?

you do know you're wrong right?

Nope,i can test it if you like.

Test all you will, you dont know the difference. Having both played on PS3 and XBoX AND used the console cfg on PC, i know for a fact that there is aim assist.

Isn't Auto aim and Aim assist two different things?

Auto aim literally goes to the area which it is designated, like a magnet.

Aim assist acts as a "stick" and makes the reticule more tight on the target hence giving easier aiming.

Exactly, which if I remember correctly, campaign has both while multiplayer only has aim assist

I meant aim assist for multiplayer and so did the comment author.

and yes, pc has no aim assist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL   

Back to top Go down
 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: death_unites_us :: Video Discussion-
Jump to: