Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Predator missiles or Sentry turrets

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

Predator missiles or Sentry turrets Empty
PostSubject: Predator missiles or Sentry turrets   Predator missiles or Sentry turrets EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:19 pm

We all get annoyed by sentry turrets when they kill us and by predators but what is better because sentry turrets can get destroyed but can get quite some kills and predators well cant get destroyed (duh) but annoying when enemys are inside what do u think .......
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
Alivad
4-8Member
4-8Member
Alivad

PostSubject: Re: Predator missiles or Sentry turrets   Predator missiles or Sentry turrets EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:32 pm

It really depends on the battle at hand.

Sentry: These killing machines rack up an immense amount of kills if strategically placed in areas that the enemy would least suspect. It would take a good amount of time for the enemy to get around its offensive firepower. The downside or plus is all about the enemy's intelligence and experience. If you are facing against a noob, chances are that they would be stupid enough to go head-to-head against the machines, not knowing that by simply knifing it from behind equals an automatic shut down. Players that are experienced will obviously not find the sentry gun as an absolute threat. Players with Cold-Blooded will not be targeted by the sentry gun. A well placed semtex will destroy a sentry gun in one hit should it be placed directly on it. The time to deploy a sentry gun can sometimes put you at a disadvantage because you will most likely be focused on deploying it. For snipers, this serves as a reliable backup in case any rambos get any smart ideas.

My rating: Not recommended

Predator Missle: One of the more useful killstreaks in MW2. It's fast and deadly (unless you're an idiot that doesn't realize that you can hit the fire button to speed up its descent) and does not really put you at risk of being shot unless you decide to use it in the middle of a fire-fight (shame on you). Once again, Cold-Blooded helps experienced (or just damn lucky) players. How so you wonder? Well, the red box outline does not, of course, outline the enemy. The splash damage of a Predator missle is extremely useful against large groups of enemies. You do not have to see them to kill them. A Predator missle will guarantee an instant kill; to enemy infantry and enemy killstreaks such as attack helis, pave lows, AC-130's, and harriers. It's more difficult to destroy a AC-130 though since you need to spawn the missle directly above it. Chances of that are very, very slim.

My rating: Recommended

Last edited by Alivad on Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:12 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Reason for edit: Mispelled "really", the second word of the first sentence. Yeah, that one. The second time was a mistake on my part. That's what happens when you're half-asleep I guess.)
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Predator missiles or Sentry turrets   Predator missiles or Sentry turrets EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:44 am

Alivad wrote:
It really depends on the battle at hand.

Sentry: These killing machines rack up an immense amount of kills if strategically placed in areas that the enemy would least suspect. It would take a good amount of time for the enemy to get around its offensive firepower. The downside or plus is all about the enemy's intelligence and experience. If you are facing against a noob, chances are that they would be stupid enough to go head-to-head against the machines, not knowing that by simply knifing it from behind equals an automatic shut down. Players that are experienced will obviously not find the sentry gun as an absolute threat. Players with Cold-Blooded will not be targeted by the sentry gun. A well placed semtex will destroy a sentry gun in one hit should it be placed directly on it. The time to deploy a sentry gun can sometimes put you at a disadvantage because you will most likely be focused on deploying it. For snipers, this serves as a reliable backup in case any rambos get any smart ideas.

My rating: Not recommended

Predator Missle: One of the more useful killstreaks in MW2. It's fast and deadly (unless you're an idiot that doesn't realize that you can hit the fire button to speed up its descent) and does not really put you at risk of being shot unless you decide to use it in the middle of a fire-fight (shame on you). Once again, Cold-Blooded helps experienced (or just damn lucky) players. How so you wonder? Well, the red box outline does not, of course, outline the enemy. The splash damage of a Predator missle is extremely useful against large groups of enemies. You do not have to see them to kill them. A Predator missle will guarantee an instant kill; to enemy infantry and enemy killstreaks such as attack helis, pave lows, AC-130's, and harriers. It's more difficult to destroy a AC-130 though since you need to spawn the missle directly above it. Chances of that are very, very slim.

My rating: Recommended

wow, wow, impressed imperessed. now to have death make a video about that Smile
Back to top Go down
wilzoe
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
wilzoe

PostSubject: Re: Predator missiles or Sentry turrets   Predator missiles or Sentry turrets EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 2:22 pm

I will agree about the recommended ''predator missile'' because today got 5 kills with it and i think u will only need 2 - 4 kills with its to get a ''harrier or heli'' or maybe a ''pavelow'' then u will get a ''chopper gunner or AC130'' so there u go but we need repleys to prove it even more REPLEY or death if you want put it on a youtube commetary vid like ''bloodharrieg'' said ok thanks
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TehWilzoe
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Predator missiles or Sentry turrets   Predator missiles or Sentry turrets EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 1:18 pm

I agree with Alivad, Predator works better. It's a tough decision though, I think it comes down to the fact that you have to wait for your sentry gun. If you didn't, I think sentry gun would be a better choice fo sho, but sadly waiting and having a chance of losing it kills it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us

PostSubject: Re: Predator missiles or Sentry turrets   Predator missiles or Sentry turrets EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:34 pm

I think it depends on the map. If there are a lot of buildings for people to hide in like favela (sry don't know how to spell it) then use the senty gun. But if it is an open area like rust then use the predator.
Back to top Go down
gggfrt
"gg"
Predator missiles or Sentry turrets Default6
gggfrt

PostSubject: Re: Predator missiles or Sentry turrets   Predator missiles or Sentry turrets EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:02 pm

Sentry. Eve though you do have to wait on it, it could last way longer than the predator and get way more kills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predator missiles or Sentry turrets   Predator missiles or Sentry turrets Empty

Back to top Go down

Predator missiles or Sentry turrets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8Gaming :: The Call of Duty Franchise-
Jump to: