The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26348 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I drew Zelda

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: I drew Zelda   Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:42 pm

Lookie lookie



It's Zelda with a beard! And he's mad

(Yes, I know that's Link)



I just found my tablet and decided to draw something in Photoshop, and this is the result!
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: I drew Zelda   Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:21 am

All-new! Zelda: A Link to the Skyward Mask of Time - Twilight Waker Edition. Or something.

_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: I drew Zelda   Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:28 am

MADMike wrote:
All-new! Zelda: A Link to the Skyward Mask of Time - Twilight Waker Edition. Or something.

Oh *censored*! Did they confirm that :O?
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: I drew Zelda   Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:45 am

Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:
All-new! Zelda: A Link to the Skyward Mask of Time - Twilight Waker Edition. Or something.

Oh *censored*! Did they confirm that :O?

It comes out June 31.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

avatar

Posts : 3403
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 21
Location : 4-8Forums

PostSubject: Re: I drew Zelda   Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:17 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
MADMike wrote:
All-new! Zelda: A Link to the Skyward Mask of Time - Twilight Waker Edition. Or something.

Oh *censored*! Did they confirm that :O?

It comes out June 31.

i c wat u did ther
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: I drew Zelda   Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:10 pm

thats link ....
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: I drew Zelda   Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:11 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
thats link ....


_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: I drew Zelda   Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:26 pm

lolololololololololololol
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: I drew Zelda   Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:08 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
thats link ....

No. This is link: http://www.4-8forums.com/t2056-i-drew-zelda

death_unites_us wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
thats link ....


i lol'd
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: I drew Zelda   Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:24 pm

Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: I drew Zelda   Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:41 pm

Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1669
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: I drew Zelda   Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:55 pm


_________________
DOOBLAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: I drew Zelda   Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:58 pm

MADMike wrote:

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I drew Zelda   

Back to top Go down
 
I drew Zelda
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» All Things Zelda
» Feature: Top 5 Most Bizarre Characters In Zelda!
» Zelda WiiU 2014 Rumors
» Review: The Legend of Zelda ~ A Link Between Worlds (3DS Retail)
» Preview: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS Retail)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: Pictures-
Jump to: