The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26347 posts and counting!
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 WANT!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: WANT!   Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:50 pm



(it's also for PS3)

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: WANT!   Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:32 pm

What did I just watch?
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: WANT!   Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:30 pm

Rafix wrote:
What did I just watch?

Dungeon Twister - Exclusive Debut Cinematic Trailer (2011) OFFICIAL | HD
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: WANT!   Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:04 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Rafix wrote:
What did I just watch?

Dungeon Twister - Exclusive Debut Cinematic Trailer (2011) OFFICIAL | HD

i lol'd

It's a turn based game created from a board game of the same title. But you'd never know that from the completely ridiculous and random trailer.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: WANT!   Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:40 pm

Uh, yeah... I think I'm starting to like the song. Is that a bad thing?
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: WANT!   Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:56 am

Rafix wrote:
Uh, yeah... I think I'm starting to like the song. Is that a bad thing?

I'm not...sure

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: WANT!   Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:29 pm

I'll ask the magic conch shell
Me:Is it a bad thing rafix likes the song
Magic Conch Shell:Maybe try asking later

We have your answer and it is *drum roll* how should we know what you like and dislike
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: WANT!   Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:40 pm

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
I'll ask the magic conch shell
Me:Is it a bad thing rafix likes the song
Magic Conch Shell:Maybe try asking later

We have your answer and it is *drum roll* how should we know what you like and dislike

Because. The magic conch shell knows all. Duh.
Back to top Go down
Xo0OJOEYO0oX
"Panda"



Posts : 3191
Join date : 2009-12-12
Age : 22
Location : in a bush

PostSubject: Re: WANT!   Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:41 pm

Rafix wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
I'll ask the magic conch shell
Me:Is it a bad thing rafix likes the song
Magic Conch Shell:Maybe try asking later

We have your answer and it is *drum roll* how should we know what you like and dislike

Because. The magic conch shell knows all. Duh.

Me: Magic conch do you know everything
Magic conch shell: Yes
Back to top Go down
http://gifura.orzhk.org/src/1332235315120.swf
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: WANT!   Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:01 am

Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
Rafix wrote:
Xo0OJOEYO0oX wrote:
I'll ask the magic conch shell
Me:Is it a bad thing rafix likes the song
Magic Conch Shell:Maybe try asking later

We have your answer and it is *drum roll* how should we know what you like and dislike

Because. The magic conch shell knows all. Duh.

Me: Magic conch do you know everything
Magic conch shell: Yes

Exactly. So it should know.


death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
Uh, yeah... I think I'm starting to like the song. Is that a bad thing?

I'm not...sure


Just give it to me straight, doc. I can handle the truth.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
avatar

Posts : 4217
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 25
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: WANT!   Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:19 am

Rafix wrote:



death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
Uh, yeah... I think I'm starting to like the song. Is that a bad thing?

I'm not...sure


Just give it to me straight, doc. I can handle the truth.



I think it just means you should buy the game. And tell me how it is. So I know if I should buy it.

_________________
~4getthe h8rs~
And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
avatar

Posts : 1586
Join date : 2012-01-04
Age : 21
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: WANT!   Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:44 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:



death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:
Uh, yeah... I think I'm starting to like the song. Is that a bad thing?

I'm not...sure


Just give it to me straight, doc. I can handle the truth.



I think it just means you should buy the game. And tell me how it is. So I know if I should buy it.

I'll rent it. Maybe. If Redbox ever get's it. Or there's a sell on Steam.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WANT!   

Back to top Go down
 
WANT!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 4-8General :: Videos-
Jump to: