Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26353 posts and counting!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick, Tell Me What To Do!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

Quick, Tell Me What To Do! Empty
PostSubject: Quick, Tell Me What To Do!   Quick, Tell Me What To Do! EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:10 pm

You guys know the drill, let me know what you want the most right now out of me. After my two weeks out, I've come back to a lot of things, so I just need to find out what it is I should work on first.

The first thing I did when I came back was some dreamcast stuff, because I was looking forward to that, but I still have some more stuff to do. I also know that I want to get back on the FFX Challenge. Other than that, let me know what I should be doing. Still have Megaman, Mini of the Week, some FF7 stuff, and a billion other things. Very Happy

<3 death

Last edited by death_unites_us on Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Bloodharbringer
You will make this my new veteran comment
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Quick, Tell Me What To Do!   Quick, Tell Me What To Do! EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:57 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
You guys know the drill, let me know what you want the most right now out of me. After my two weeks out, I've come back to a lot of things, so I just need to find out what it is I should work on first.

The first thing I did when I came back was some dreamcast stuff, because I was looking forward to that, but I still have some more stuff to do. I also know that I want to get back on the FFX Challenge. Other than that, let me know what I should be doing. Still have Megaman, Mini of the Week, some FF7 stuff, and a billion other things. Very Happy

<3 death

Death playing Megaman would be cool Very Happy

Edit: Why not Megaman X ? that was the shizz
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Quick, Tell Me What To Do!   Quick, Tell Me What To Do! EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:20 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:

<3 death

I have that, I could play it after I'm done with 1-9.

And btw if you've missed it, I already have an entire let's play of 1 and almost 2.
Back to top Go down
Bloodharbringer
Bloodharbringer

PostSubject: Re: Quick, Tell Me What To Do!   Quick, Tell Me What To Do! EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:06 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:

<3 death

And btw if you've missed it, I already have an entire let's play of 1 and almost 2.

Really? your stuff hardly comes in my subs box man :<
Back to top Go down
MADMike
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MADMike

PostSubject: Re: Quick, Tell Me What To Do!   Quick, Tell Me What To Do! EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:21 pm

Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:

<3 death

This is most likely the reason many people don't see all their videos in the sub box.

Quick, Tell Me What To Do! Youtub10

By default, it's set to "Highlights" which is up to whatever YouTube wants you to see. If it's set to "Everything" you'll get every video that gets uploaded, you'll just end up getting a lot more videos in your box. This is of course may be different if anyone has the updated version of YouTube.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan
Rafix

PostSubject: Re: Quick, Tell Me What To Do!   Quick, Tell Me What To Do! EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:21 pm

I say Megaman and Mini of the Week. I can't watch the FFX stuff mainly because I wanna keep that stuff a surprise for whenever I get around to playing it. (The disc I owned was too scratched up and froze when Tidus first meets Waka)
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8
death_unites_us

PostSubject: Re: Quick, Tell Me What To Do!   Quick, Tell Me What To Do! EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:14 am

Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Bloodharbringer wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:

<3 death

If you follow the site instead of the YouTube channel, you'll get everything, including exclusive stuff. Wink

But yeah I don't blame you I blame YouTube.

Rafix wrote:
Waka

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick, Tell Me What To Do!   Quick, Tell Me What To Do! Empty

Back to top Go down

Quick, Tell Me What To Do!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: death_unites_us :: News & Updates-