The official forum of the 4-8Nation. 26348 posts and counting!

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Weird / Creepy / WTF / Funny(ish) pictures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan

PostSubject: Weird / Creepy / WTF / Funny(ish) pictures   Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:02 am

So, I was going through my folders, doing my weekly sweep, and I found that I have a large amount of strange pictures and gifs, so I was wondering, should I post them here? Maybe? No? Ok.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: Weird / Creepy / WTF / Funny(ish) pictures   Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:34 am

Rafix wrote:
So, I was going through my folders, doing my weekly sweep, and I found that I have a large amount of strange pictures and gifs, so I was wondering, should I post them here? Maybe? No? Ok.

If you ever ask "should I post this" the answer will almost always be yes.

And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/death7unites7us
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan

PostSubject: Re: Weird / Creepy / WTF / Funny(ish) pictures   Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:00 am

death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:

Okay. Just wanna make sure I don't get in trouble for... Spamming... Or something. Maybe I can post a pic every now and then. That way it's not much really "spamming" per se.

Here's one for now

Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: Weird / Creepy / WTF / Funny(ish) pictures   Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:38 am

Rafix wrote:
death_unites_us wrote:
Rafix wrote:

Okay. Just wanna make sure I don't get in trouble for... Spamming... Or something. Maybe I can post a pic every now and then. That way it's not much really "spamming" per se.

Here's one for now

Dear Google,

What are some things I can put in my butt?

Ah, this picture will do.

Sincerely,
Rafix.

And then, we'll soar. It doesn't matter what you've done, what I've done, what has happened and what is about to happen. I know, it hurts. But the truth is, I don't care anymore. I don't care because I have something far more important to care about now. I have you, and you are everything I'll ever need and ever wanted. So, we'll leave that all behind, we'll make our own destiny, together, and then, we'll soar.
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan

PostSubject: Re: Weird / Creepy / WTF / Funny(ish) pictures   Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:20 pm

lol

ChilledChaos anyone?
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan

PostSubject: Re: Weird / Creepy / WTF / Funny(ish) pictures   Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:23 am

I've been slacking
Back to top Go down
Saint570
"AKA Screen Name"

PostSubject: Re: Weird / Creepy / WTF / Funny(ish) pictures   Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:52 am

Rafix wrote:

I've been slacking

El Hajj Diouff, king of pricks.
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: Weird / Creepy / WTF / Funny(ish) pictures   Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:44 pm

That dog is a homicidal maniac.

Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan

PostSubject: Re: Weird / Creepy / WTF / Funny(ish) pictures   Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:08 pm

death_unites_us wrote:
That dog is a homicidal maniac.

Yep
Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan

PostSubject: Re: Weird / Creepy / WTF / Funny(ish) pictures   Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Hitler edition... Yeah...
Back to top Go down
death_unites_us
The Founder of 4-8
The Founder of 4-8

PostSubject: Re: Weird / Creepy / WTF / Funny(ish) pictures   Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Rafix
4-8Fan
4-8Fan

PostSubject: Re: Weird / Creepy / WTF / Funny(ish) pictures   Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:01 am

Little Nicky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird / Creepy / WTF / Funny(ish) pictures   

Back to top Go down

Weird / Creepy / WTF / Funny(ish) pictures
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1